Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2016, 07:41 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,045,839 times

Advertisements

Trump got destroyed by Rubio last night. Good for him. Trump used illegal immigrant labor to help construct his buildings. I guess trump has a little bit of liberal in him. Trump needs to wise up a little bit. Here in NYC to Real Estate industry needs illegal immigrant labor. Without illegal immigrant labor, real estate industry cant afford to build squat.

Old 02-27-2016, 08:45 AM

10,786 posts, read 11,315,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
You're not to bright on how or why Chris Christie endorses Trump. Trump daughter Ivanka is married to jarred Kirchner. Jarred Kirchner father is the king of real estate of NJ and a good friend of governor Christie. So you see, all the dots connect.
That aside he'd still come out for Trump over Cruz or Rubio. Maybe Kasich, but figures whats the point.

Old 02-27-2016, 09:10 AM

6,885 posts, read 9,930,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post

By far you are the most Trump-like poster on this forum with the way you like to attack and belittle everyone.
Thanks for confirming that I made some great points - always quite obvious when people make statements like that.

My teenage neighbor, also quite under-evolved - given his age, which is certainly an excuse (what's yours ?) - calls people who make such remarks "haters." He needed to explain what this means and he did so very well.

Old 02-27-2016, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlem resident View Post
Thanks for confirming that I made some great points - always quite obvious when people make statements like that.

My teenage neighbor, also quite under-evolved - given his age, which is certainly an excuse (what's yours ?) - calls people who make such remarks "haters." He needed to explain what this means and he did so very well.
Here comes your Trump-like tendencies again.

Old 02-27-2016, 09:28 AM

Loving the ignore function.
Prevents wasted time.

Old 02-27-2016, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Trump got destroyed by Rubio last night. Good for him. Trump used illegal immigrant labor to help construct his buildings. I guess trump has a little bit of liberal in him. Trump needs to wise up a little bit. Here in NYC to Real Estate industry needs illegal immigrant labor. Without illegal immigrant labor, real estate industry cant afford to build squat.
But this is one of the central points, the hypocrisy.

This came out at the beginning of Trump's campaign and it isn't only in the building projects. A guy from Mexico who is employed by one of his hotels made a kind of photo essay about all of the illegals Trump has on payroll.

Addendum - in addition, here is a story about the 1,100 immigrants Trump imported for labor purposes:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b06363d5a2615f

I remembered this but could not recall the specifics.

And:
http://www.businessinsider.com/undoc...-report-2015-7

Last edited by Harlem resident; 02-27-2016 at 10:44 AM..

Old 02-27-2016, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlem resident View Post
Loving the ignore function.
Prevents wasted time.
Just as Trump did during the last debate.

Old 02-27-2016, 12:00 PM

1,998 posts, read 1,882,399 times
Trump is the best with one liner and buzzwords. In today's media culture and everyone having very little attention span he will win the nomination. Everyone in my company with people of all colors were laughing at his pep rally last Friday (on CNBC). No one takes him seriously, but everyone enjoys the show. 2016 Presidential election has become a reality TV show.

Old 02-27-2016, 12:19 PM

19,046 posts, read 13,964,273 times
It's a forgone conclusion at this point that it will be Hillary v Trump in November. No shot I vote for the POS reject from Bill's bedroom, so Trump all the way baby! Timr to take back this country from the libbies once and for all and teach them what happens we have all 3 branches of government locked down.

Be afraid libbies. You should be.

Old 02-27-2016, 01:34 PM

513 posts, read 837,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
It's a forgone conclusion at this point that it will be Hillary v Trump in November.
Not quite foregone. I'm hoping he's the nominee for several reasons, one being that of the research done by DEMs on Trump since he became a factor, 80% is not yet revealed. Illegal workers, bankruptcies, Trump University etc. are only the tip of the iceberg.

Quote:
No shot I vote for the POS reject from Bill's bedroom, so Trump all the way baby! Timr to take back this country from the libbies once and for all and teach them what happens we have all 3 branches of government locked down.
If driving through Staten Island early November, beware an exploding head...

Quote:
Be afraid libbies. You should be.
Every day those contestants gladden the hearts of DEMs, as they accuse each other of sweat moustaches and pants wetting. They created the monster and are in a panic for what to do about it. Last night I watched a bunch of future DEM ads starring Chris Christie, talking about how unqualified Trump is to be president. At least until he endorsed him. And it keeps getting better...

I can't wait for the next Jerry Springer episode - oops - debate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies