Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2015, 07:04 AM

9,247 posts, read 24,075,713 times

Advertisements

Now feels like Trump is about to crash and burn. Am wondering what his exit strategy will be to avoid looking like a big loser.

Old 09-19-2015, 08:00 AM

588 posts, read 947,492 times
I like most of Trump's ideas but with current demographic trends don't see the republicans winning anymore national elections.

Old 09-19-2015, 08:59 AM

6,885 posts, read 9,928,996 times
Under the oft-interesting rubric of FYI:

Donald Trump's Troubling Bid for the Presidency - The Atlantic

Old 09-19-2015, 09:00 AM

6,885 posts, read 9,928,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by proroc View Post
I like most of Trump's ideas but with current demographic trends don't see the republicans winning anymore national elections.
Which ideas ? What are they, exactly ? Be specific.

This week's or those of last year.

Old 09-19-2015, 08:29 PM

33 posts, read 32,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKWildcat1981 View Post
Trump is popular in NYC I hear.
You heard wrong.

Old 09-19-2015, 08:40 PM

11,445 posts, read 10,481,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by str1der View Post
You heard wrong.
I said the same exact thing...I bet not even 1/4 of NYC residents support him

Old 09-19-2015, 10:30 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,341,204 times
I like what Trump said tonight in Iowa. Macy's and other stores are afraid to use the word Christmas these days. That's what wimps we have become. I don't hate Muslims, but who cares if they are offended by a Christmas tree in a public school, too bad. Time to get tough America. I love how the media and Clinton always back the Muslims over the Jews and Christians. Why does Clinton and media pretend to like the Muslims so much? Can you imagine how mad Clinton would be if a Muslim family moved next door to her home in Chappaqua? Lol. It's a joke. Hey listen - the majority of Muslims don't particularly like white or black people, and vice versa. Let's all stop pretending. Nobody wants to hurt anybody, but let's not pretend it to be a love fest. It's just weird how democrats and Clinton pretend to love Muslims, lol. Trust me, they don't really like them. It's all phoney baloney. No average white or black Jew or Christian socializes with Muslims. And vice versa. If they do, it's very few. I actually am friends with a family from Pakistan, very nice people. But they don't socialize or ever even go to dinner. They don't like most Americans either. It's so funny how people of different races or religions pretend to love one another. We coexist, and don't want to hurt one another. But when media Thinks trump will lose votes for not defending Obama, the average person loves it.

Old 09-20-2015, 04:35 AM

10,786 posts, read 11,313,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
I like what Trump said tonight in Iowa. Macy's and other stores are afraid to use the word Christmas these days. That's what wimps we have become. I don't hate Muslims, but who cares if they are offended by a Christmas tree in a public school, too bad. Time to get tough America. I love how the media and Clinton always back the Muslims over the Jews and Christians. Why does Clinton and media pretend to like the Muslims so much? Can you imagine how mad Clinton would be if a Muslim family moved next door to her home in Chappaqua? Lol. It's a joke. Hey listen - the majority of Muslims don't particularly like white or black people, and vice versa. Let's all stop pretending. Nobody wants to hurt anybody, but let's not pretend it to be a love fest. It's just weird how democrats and Clinton pretend to love Muslims, lol. Trust me, they don't really like them. It's all phoney baloney. No average white or black Jew or Christian socializes with Muslims. And vice versa. If they do, it's very few. I actually am friends with a family from Pakistan, very nice people. But they don't socialize or ever even go to dinner. They don't like most Americans either. It's so funny how people of different races or religions pretend to love one another. We coexist, and don't want to hurt one another. But when media Thinks trump will lose votes for not defending Obama, the average person loves it.
Crazy isn't it. I went to a mall in an Islamic North African country and they had it decorated with Christmas trees all over the place, but Obama won't even say the word Christmas unless its December 25th as if the entire holiday season doesn't revolve around Christmas in this country. I don't think Obama is a Muslim, just a coward and an idiot and does some of the dumbest things. In reality, probably just worships himself. Most definitely will go down as one of the worst Presidents in American history. Hopefully Trump can repair the damage if its not too late.

Old 09-20-2015, 04:41 AM

10,786 posts, read 11,313,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlem resident View Post
Which ideas ? What are they, exactly ? Be specific.

This week's or those of last year.
Why is there demand for Trump to be specific, but no one else need be? If anything the others should be more specific in order to gain ground on Trump. And if there were specifics, you wouldn't read them anyway.

Old 09-20-2015, 05:38 AM

14 posts, read 37,317 times
My lottery interview was 8/13; I paid for the credit check fee and submitted all necessary documents. So I'm confused as what you're talking about exactly @ jkub101. I'm just in awe that will such a high log#, I still received an interview for Webster Commons A&B
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies