Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2015, 10:22 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,893,401 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
How quickly some forget that the democrats even put out a handbook on how to capitalize on shootings.
http://s3.documentcloud.org/document...uide-pdf-1.pdf

You see a lot of the language and talking points from the handbook here on this forum actually.
The content of the handbook is the same as that of every despot the world has seen in the past 100 years. I can't wait until some addle minded fools try to lull me with that crap. I can punch them between the eyes - hard - as they are harassing me; their intent as stated within the pages of that trash. I didn't know what was going to happen when they - there is always more than one fool - ganged up on me and started with the harassment so I defended myself. I call it hate speech.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2015, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
How about the media stops hyping these idiot suicidal mass killers then maybe they will stop trying to make a name for themselves by killing innocent people and simply slink off into the shadows and end their sorry lives.

Who cares what link to any group these shooters have? If this guy was a member of the TEA party I sure hope the do gooders don't try and ban tea! I like drinking tea.

How these liberal PCers ever made the jump from the last shooting in South Carolina to banning the confederate flag and desecrating monuments and digging up graves all over the country I will never know.

If the media started to not name the killers or print their images maybe they would stop their rampages against the innocent people.
Simple answer - they are mindless progressive liberal robots[tools] programmed by those seeking total control.

Old 07-24-2015, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
That is cute. This site, on a daily basis, is full of ant-gay, anti-female, anti-transgender, anti-muslim, anti-black, anti-latino, anti-Obama bigotry threads and you seriously want to bring up people comparing the one religious group to another. Besides, how often do you see anyone write American Taliban here as the basis of a thread.

The OP is one sick puppy if he thinks anyone would be happy that another a white conservative went on a shooting spree. Maybe some of us aren't surprised but certainly do not wish this on anyone. If anything, those on the left want to stop this kind of thing while those on the right have no issue cause any kind of gun reform is NOT wanted or necessary according to them. Go Merica...
You strayed from what your white progressive liberal over seers are attempting to drill into your head.

Do you start the threads concerning ant-gay, anti-female, anti-transgender, anti-muslim, anti-black, anti-latino, anti-Obama bigotry threads? You surely know all of the buzzwords - then again, it is a liberals role to know them so they can readily hand them out.

Don't forget...progressive liberals are the true racists. What other entity successfully put everyone and their three aunts into categories which fit their agenda so well? Hyphen American is one of the most vile things they ever did. That, planned parenthood and welfare for life are taking black America down to a low they can't comprehend as of yet. When they accomplish that feat they will turn and point to conservatives as the perpetrators. They will shriek it emotionally and loudly so all will hear. The MSM will unabashedly play it up daily for months and their subjective pseudo journalists will expound on it until liberals get tired of hearing it. Too bad; the white progressive liberals who fund it want us all to be brow beaten by it.

Old 07-24-2015, 10:42 PM

2,468 posts, read 1,918,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Strange.. wasn't there a time when liberals were anti-government, now they love big government. What happened? They just didn't want to grow up?
When were liberals anti government? They have been anti war.

Old 07-24-2015, 10:43 PM

3,804 posts, read 6,172,128 times
Can't we please ban movie theaters and Confederate flags?!?!

Old 07-24-2015, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
In other words - do nothing. Thanks for proving my point.

Do you honest and truly have one? I doubt it.

Keep reciting from your liberal pamphlets and see how that goes over.
Yeah, that's the ticket.

Old 07-24-2015, 10:49 PM

46,951 posts, read 25,984,404 times
You'll get over it.

Old 07-24-2015, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey-head View Post
Nutjobs come in all flavors. Nothing special about the Tea Party in that regard.

This guy may be the first domestic terrorist directly linked to the Tea Party name, but he's definitely not the first man driven to kill by the nasty ideology of AM Hate Radio.

Anybody remember this one? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knoxvi...hurch_shooting

So much better than the 24/7 hateful rantings of CNN/MSNBC.

Old 07-24-2015, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Oh yea, remember the Boston Bombing. MSNBC Chris Matthews...

"Normally, domestic terrorist people tend to be on the far right, although that’s not a good category,” Matthews said on Monday’s show. “Extremists, let’s call them that. Do they advertise after they do something like that? Do they try to get credit as a group or do they just hate America so much, or its politics, or its government, that they just want to do the damage – that they don’t care if they get public credit if you will.”

what an ass!
Matthews is a liberal assHAT!

Old 07-24-2015, 10:54 PM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,978,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorqual View Post
When were liberals anti government? They have been anti war.
The urban camo attired, tribal tatted, MIA-listening, scrappy, fist-raising progessive left is okay with turning a previously thriving Libya into a no-man's land of chaos, then arming a future ISIS with weapons from three Benghazi warehouses in order to topple a stable Syria.

Both nations, BTW, that had state-run central banks (and not private banking-family controlled ones). Syria still does for the moment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies