Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2015, 04:10 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,566,254 times

Advertisements

Misplaced political correctness by Rotherham’s Labour led council combined with a staggering culture of denial allowed more than 1,400 vulnerable girls to be routinely abused by gangs of Asian men, a withering report has concluded.

Children as young as nine were groomed, trafficked and raped by members of the town’s Pakistani community, but a desperation to avoid being labelled as racist meant councillors turned a blind eye to the appalling abuse for 16 years.

Rotherham council ignored child abuse by Asian gangs because of 'misplaced political correctness', report concludes - Telegraph

In Rotherham, a small city in England - Liberals allowed Pakistani grooming gangs to rape 1400 young girls for 16 years. They didnt stop the rapes because they felt it would be racist to do so.

Why don't all lives matter to Liberals? Why do the liberal values disappear when atrocities are committed in the name of Islam?

Old 07-24-2015, 04:14 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,754,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Misplaced political correctness by Rotherham’s Labour led council combined with a staggering culture of denial allowed more than 1,400 vulnerable girls to be routinely abused by gangs of Asian men, a withering report has concluded.

Children as young as nine were groomed, trafficked and raped by members of the town’s Pakistani community, but a desperation to avoid being labelled as racist meant councillors turned a blind eye to the appalling abuse for 16 years.

Rotherham council ignored child abuse by Asian gangs because of 'misplaced political correctness', report concludes - Telegraph

In Rotherham, a small city in England - Liberals allowed Pakistani grooming gangs to rape 1400 young girls for 16 years. They didnt stop the rapes because they felt it would be racist to do so.

Why don't all lives matter to Liberals? Why do the liberal values disappear when atrocities are committed in the name of Islam?

Why do you think that Americans have legal jurisdiction over events in Great Britain????

Why do you think that child sex rings are only instigated by muslims???

Old 07-24-2015, 04:15 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,327,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
American liberals now responsible for decisions made by other so-called liberals in England?

Is that your argument?

This argument is getting sillier by the post.

Old 07-24-2015, 04:15 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,118,859 times
OP, I recall you think that Alan West should have been the first African-American US President. I rest my case.

Mick

Old 07-24-2015, 04:16 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times
Isn't it obvious? Progressive libs defend criminals because they want more crime and victimization in European founded countries.

Old 07-24-2015, 04:17 PM

1,603 posts, read 1,113,771 times
Liberals hate Christians and Jews...all the more so if they're white.

Ergo Islam is a natural ally to their small bigoted minds.

7,578 posts, read 5,327,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
OP, I recall you think that Alan West should have been the first African-American US President. I rest my case.

Mick
Seriously? I knew I should have written this person liberal claims off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
Can you cite a single case in the U.S. where an issue arose where a woman was forced to wear any type of religious clothing and she wasn't supported?

Why just apostasy? As a general rule, liberals oppose the death penalty in all cases.

As for not drawing cartoons of Muhammad just for the purpose of "standing up" against blasphemy, as an atheist, I don't draw cartoons insulting any religion.

Frankly your arguments are childish.

No we are just too busy supporting a liberal president who is killing those Muslims intent on world domination.

Well when you arguments as as silly as those put forth by conservatives, I can see you feel more comfortable with conservatives.

But thanks for sharing.
Listen to this Pakistani American young lady who is an Atheist like you.

She talks about US Liberals not supporting her efforts and infact attacking her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0plC24YuoJk

Old 07-24-2015, 04:20 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,754,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veneficus View Post
Liberals hate Christians and Jews...all the more so if they're white.

Ergo Islam is a natural ally to their small bigoted minds.
I'm an atheist.

I don't care which religion a criminal claims to follow, any more than I care which religion a law-abiding person follows.

Old 07-24-2015, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Why do you think that Americans have legal jurisdiction over events in Great Britain????

Why do you think that child sex rings are only instigated by muslims???
The liberals in the Western countries have the same mindset; (1) Some lives matter more than others (2) will defend crimes related to Islam.

Study shows 91% of underage grooming in UK is done by Muslims, who are only 5% of the UK population.

http://lawandfreedomfoundation.org/w...05-03-2014.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAm53JShDAc
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies