Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2015, 07:35 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
It is my belief that "queen Hillary" will be suspending her run.

Can you say "President Walker"?
I don't really like Hillary but like it or not she will be the democratic nominee. And there will be no republican president if Trumps decides to run as an independent. It's an automatic democrat win.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2015, 07:38 PM

7,808 posts, read 6,387,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
Madam President Warren.
Wouldn't it be Chief Warren?

Old 07-25-2015, 07:51 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,042,570 times
Quote:
Madam President Warren.
Lol

Old 07-25-2015, 09:22 PM

12,031 posts, read 6,561,999 times
It's "smoke and mirrors."
Not "smoking mirrors." lol

Old 07-26-2015, 12:20 AM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
It is my belief that "queen Hillary" will be suspending her run.

Can you say "President Walker"?
Quote:
Madam President Warren.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
Wouldn't It be Chief Warren?

If I had my druthers it would be Warren(t)..............out for Hillary's arrest.

Old 07-26-2015, 12:39 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,377,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
The Liberal non news net works is going to have to draw a line. The Lies of the Obama , Clinton are getting too numerous and hard to hide with smoking mirrors.

Do they risk further degrade of their news quality?
What is a 'smoking mirror'?

Old 07-26-2015, 01:11 AM

11,181 posts, read 10,526,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
I'm not a Hillary fan, but I wouldn't count her out just yet. The Clintons have an uncanny knack for getting out of sticky situations like this. Anyone over the age of 30 can remember several such occasions. Of course, Hillary is not nearly as well liked as her husband was, so that will work against her, but still, I don't think this will go anywhere.
Totally agree with all this. I'm not an HRC fan either, keep wondering if/why her detractors are pulling all this stuff now. They just don't seem to know when to hold and when to show their cards.
The Clintons, on other hand, know it's all about the timing.

Old 07-26-2015, 02:23 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac1 View Post
You are going to be in for a rude awakening after she wins. The Republicans are too dysfunctional to win. They did not learn their lesson from the last election.

Doubling down on the Hildebeast?

This should be one of the most fun campaign seasons in a long time.

Hilary is already unelectable.

The problem for Democrats is they have no one else waiting in the wings to take over once she`s officially gone.

It can`t be Biden because he`s steeped in the Obama mess and retarded.

Warren and Sanders have political baggage that makes them each a hard sell.

If I were a Democrat, I would see this as an excellent time to panic.

Right now, it seems Trump or Walker could walk away with the presidency with very little opposition from Democrats.

Old 07-26-2015, 03:10 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,274,165 times
Awesome! All morning long, the leftie cable news networks have been talking none stop about Hillary's lies!

Alpha as you brought up the title of the topic perhaps you can provide us with some examples of Hillary deliberately lying.as all i'm seeing is her saying she handed over 50K pages of emails and the only point of contention is she used her government email for some personal emails and her personal email for some government related stuff, a practice most of us do on occasion when having multiple email accounts..

Old 07-26-2015, 05:21 AM

4,697 posts, read 6,445,432 times
If, in fact, the "leftie cable news networks" have been critical of a Democratic candidate for President, it's no wonder it takes those on the right by surprise. They are probably used to the "coverage" of those on the right by FOX "News."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
Also, MSM is controlling our country by brainwashing the public. Even though no one watches it and FOX clobbers them in the ratings.
Which is it? In one sentence you complain about mainstream media "brainwashing the public", and immediately follow that with "even though no one watches it." It's hard to brainwash the public when, as you say, the public isn't watching it. With thinking like that, you, too, could be a Republican candidate for President!

I agree that mainstream media - large news conglomerates, including newspapers and broadcast media - has too much of an impact on public opinion. But we need to be careful that we know just what is included in "mainstream media", and not use the phrase, incorrectly, to denote only those news organizations we believe to be supporting liberal positions.

Here's a news flash for you: FOX "News" is an outstanding example of mainstream media. From wikipedia: "Mainstream media, or mass media, is generally applied to print publications, such as newspapers and magazines that contain the highest readership among the public, along with radio formats and television stations that contain the highest viewing and listener audience, respectively."

In your words, "... FOX clobbers them in the ratings." Therefore, FOX is MSM, "... controlling our country by brainwashing the public."

I agree with you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies