Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2015, 08:19 PM

25,840 posts, read 16,515,156 times

Advertisements

Looks like Kenya has a better Kenyan leader than our Kenyan leader.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2015, 08:23 PM

1,984 posts, read 1,699,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Willis View Post
Well, please feel free to twist my words around. when I say that the Africans are ignorant, I'm not talking solely about homosexuality. I mean "just about everything". What other race has sold their own people into slavery to the white man and then comes back for seconds to the white man to adopt his hateful religion? Haven't they learned not to trust whites? Fooled me once, shame on you. Fooled me twice, shame on me for being so dumb. African countries won their independence back in the 1950-60s, but are still primitive despite rich natural resources. Rhodesia is now a hellhole and So Africa is teetering. Africans and African Americans are not really the same people, you know that? Right?

As far as not having a right to sex, why don't you think that people should not have the right to do something with their own body? It's THEIR BODY, isn't it? I sure don't like all these ugly misfits walking around with tattoos and ugly earrings all over themselves, but it's THEIR BODY- their decision to make. NOT MINE. I damm sure don't think that my tax money should be spent for the costs of imprisoning people for merely having sex with each other if I lived in that primitive black wasteland.
Sir, I'm currently in the anti-terrorism business and have made enough enemies in IS and AQ. Please stand as far away from me as you can. I HATE suffering from collateral damage for someone else's mistakes...

(I'd normally give a lecture here about the 'ugly American' abroad but nothing I could say could possibly make the point better than you have in your posts.)

Old 07-25-2015, 08:27 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,617,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
He shouldn't come into someone else's country and tell them how they should believe. Liberals would be pissed if Bush tried to go to a Muslim country and tell them they should all be Christians or reject Islam.
He didn't. The President was asked a question by a reporter about gay rights and he answered it.

Old 07-25-2015, 08:30 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,409,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
He didn't. The President was asked a question by a reporter about gay rights and he answered it.
Oh good, a post from someone who was there.

Old 07-25-2015, 08:35 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,377,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Or perhaps they just watched the video?

Old 07-25-2015, 08:39 PM

592 posts, read 502,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
Has anyone ever visited a church with Africa minster or priest? We did with a friend of ours. The black priest reminded young women and men it was living in sin to live together unmarried. Abortion is not the only sin; we should remember. he said in talking about sins.
That statement says more about you than the "African minister" or "priest". It's like an Nigerian going to San fransisco and going back to Nigeria and saying all white people are gay (include europeans as well)...

Hope that analogy helps you think about what you wrote.

Old 07-25-2015, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceist View Post
Or perhaps they just watched the video?
The whole video. The question is at 13:00....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Xf8tiIst8

Old 07-25-2015, 08:47 PM

50,765 posts, read 24,261,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
He didn't do that and if you'd watch the entire press conference you'd know that. He was asked a question about gay rights by a member of the Kenya press and he answered the question. Did you think he should lie and say it's perfectly okay with him to throw gays in jail? It was a very respectful and cordial joint press conference on the part of both leaders. I repeat: He didn't TELL them how they should believe. He told them how HE felt when he was asked a direct question. Big difference.
Yes, once again the OP titled the thread to be biased, not neutral. Same old same old.

Old 07-25-2015, 08:51 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,617,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
No silly! I just watched the live news conference like everyone else was.

Old 07-25-2015, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Yes, once again the OP titled the thread to be biased, not neutral. Same old same old.
faux tactic...throw stuff and move on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies