Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2015, 04:20 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,312,733 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
"Immigrants"? Would you like to clarify that?
Illegal aliens whom he's been hiring under the table on the cheap, probably.

Old 07-29-2015, 04:21 PM

884 posts, read 716,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
OMG! Do you ever read your posts!
Ray, was your one liner supposed to make me feel something? It did, I knew I hadn't urinated all afternoon.

Old 07-29-2015, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Thank you and I feel the same way. Your post gives me hope.
Meant every word too. I would love to think that if we were all put in a room our conversations would (for a while anyway) be very courteous and civil. Otherwise, were just another primate... One can never have enough friends and the best way to make friends is to listen. Really listen.

Old 07-29-2015, 04:26 PM

1,603 posts, read 1,112,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
The author is wrong on every count she wrote about. The author cant even define the word hypocrisy
BS.

Libs will orgasm over the "beauty of the native americans", then crap on anything remotely Eurocentric, like scrapple.

Libs will display anti-authority beliefs (during Republican administrations) out one side of their feces filled mouths and demand more government out of the other.

Libs are rabidly anti-Christian, and will embrace any and all non-Christian religions because they're like, so progressive and peaceful and stuff (never mind Islam and Buddhism are so misogynistic they make Catholicism seem like radical feminism).

I can second much of what the author says because I grew up around these self-proclaimed "open minded tolerant" wastes of space too.

Old 07-29-2015, 04:26 PM

1,309 posts, read 1,158,908 times
I can't remember the last time I met a conservative who loved America. Most wave terrorist Confederate flags and believe the Confederacy should have won the Civil War. Most hate blacks, Jews, Latinos, athiests, liberals and gays. How can someone love America while hating 90% of its people? I think most liberals voluntarily don't hang out with Tea Partiers because they've become too insane. Why would a normal person entertain bizarre Tea Party ideas like Zionist conspiracies or the President secretly being a Muslim?

Old 07-29-2015, 04:28 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,702,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvmycountry View Post
Meant every word too. I would love to think that if we were all put in a room our conversations would (for a while anyway) be very courteous and civil. Otherwise, were just another primate... One can never have enough friends and the best way to make friends is to listen. Really listen.
Some of my closest friends are radical conservatives and radical liberals. We enjoy bantering (well, mostly me correcting their misinformation...) and enjoy many other things, too.

This idea that everyone has to agree with me is boring.

Old 07-29-2015, 04:35 PM

62,880 posts, read 29,110,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
I don't know it is very interesting talking about guns, religion, Obama, illegals, repeat... guns, religion, Obama, illegals, repeat ...
And the libs and ethnocentrics are anti-guns, anti-religion and pro-Obama and pro- illegals which they often repeat over and over so what's your point?

Old 07-29-2015, 04:36 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 18 days ago)

29,549 posts, read 16,531,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veneficus View Post
BS.

Libs will orgasm over the "beauty of the native americans", then crap on anything remotely Eurocentric, like scrapple.
There is nothing hypocritical about saying that Scapple looks and taste nasty, because im pretty sure they would say the exact same of a similar native american dish.

You are just making an assumption that the same wouldnt be done.

Quote:
Libs will display anti-authority beliefs (during Republican administrations) out one side of their feces filled mouths and demand more government out of the other.
Because the current movement about bad cops, theNSA and Patriot Act have been led by republicans ?????

And what is your example of more government ????

Quote:
Libs are rabidly anti-Christian, and will embrace any and all non-Christian religions because they're like, so progressive and peaceful and stuff (never mind Islam and Buddhism are so misogynistic they make Catholicism seem like radical feminism).
lets all remember that It was George W. Bush that said Islam was a religion of peace, not some liberal. And further more, no, liberals are not anti Christian, they are against religions beliefs governing our society, the reason Islam and other religions arent mentioned in that context is because no one is trying to use either of those to govern America.

Quote:
I can second much of what the author says because I grew up around these self-proclaimed "open minded tolerant" wastes of space too.
Seconding it doesnt make it true.

Old 07-29-2015, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
Way to miss the point. Why do you assume I was only talking about abortion? Control over my body means I choose what to wear and how to look, what kind of birth control to use, an abortion if I want one (I don't, but thanks for asking!) and yes, the ability to open my legs - or not - when I feel like it. That's what control over my body means. You - I assume male and conservative, but I could be wrong - jump immediately to abortion, but also the most uncommon kind of abortion. Yes, I am very aware of what abortion is at all stages and what it looks like. Keep your penis out of a vagina if you don't like it.
Please don't play word games, leave that to the children. How bout a real conversation? As you so eloquently danced around the question by twisting my words, and yours for that matter . Didn't ask you if you wanted one, asked you if you had actually seen one. Not what it looks like. Very vague to say the least. I will try one last time. Have you ever watched an abortion on a living baby 30-34 weeks gestation, heart beating and all. Yes or No is all I ask.

And you are right, the dudes need to check the jeans too... That is if their not already wearing them below their knees..

Last edited by Iluvmycountry; 07-29-2015 at 05:34 PM..

Old 07-29-2015, 04:46 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,312,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolZombie View Post
I can't remember the last time I met a conservative who loved America. Most wave terrorist Confederate flags and believe the Confederacy should have won the Civil War. Most hate blacks, Jews, Latinos, athiests, liberals and gays. How can someone love America while hating 90% of its people? I think most liberals voluntarily don't hang out with Tea Partiers because they've become too insane. Why would a normal person entertain bizarre Tea Party ideas like Zionist conspiracies or the President secretly being a Muslim?
Hate this, hate that, blah blah blah. Do you guys hang out in a nuthouse or something? I mean, where else do you run into all of these people who are consumed by hatred? I haven't met many such people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies