Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2015, 08:25 AM

1,976 posts, read 2,351,951 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Hell, if there is an all out nuclear war, who the hell cares about a jar of peanut butter? I wouldn't want to survive that! Civil unrest, or total breakdown of society? Yeah I can and will tough that one out! A nuclear war, or an asteroid hit? Nope. Don't want to be around for the aftermath.
So you are anti-mutant then.

Old 07-31-2015, 03:33 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious Conversation View Post
In my personal life, I try to surround myself with positive people who believe that America is a good country and reinforce the American dream. I don't like surrounding myself with debbie downer liberals who think the rich are evil, the country needs to be transformed, etc.

Do you find associating yourself with liberals upsetting?
Keep your friends close. Keep your enemies closer.

Old 07-31-2015, 03:38 PM

1,078 posts, read 1,075,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
I find it absolutely horrifying. They are the worst to be around, especially if you say something they disapprove of, they get all high and mighty and spew childish garbage. I've had some at my house for backyard parties and they just get up and leave (stomp out) when subjects that they don't approve of come up in conversation. They are extremely childish in their behaviors.

LOL, really? Take a good look at this forum. The only one crying and getting angry all the time is, yep, conservatives.

Funny how they point fingers all the time. Maybe, you should try looking in the mirror.

/end

Old 07-31-2015, 03:39 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
As my wife can attest by my head-exploding rants at the TV from time to time, I despise liberal ideology to my very core. The media makes it even worse. In the most recent bouts of liberal intellectual dishonesty surrounding the confederate flag, Sandra Bland, planned parenthood, etc., I have completely unplugged. If not, i'll come unhinged. Despicable people following a despicable ideology. I can't handle the fact that so many American's are so fundamentally disingenuous. And they're all friggin liberals.
With all due respect, and nothing personal, but you are describing Archie Bunker to a T.

Old 07-31-2015, 10:35 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,435,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
Most people are able to recognize that they have a problem with completely close minded ideologies. But it takes a special kind of person to only think the ideology opposite of them is close minded, while there's is without flaws.
Did I ever say liberalism is without flaws? Nope, sure didn't.

Will I criticize conservative ideology and conservative intellectual dishonesty? Yup, sure will. And I'll back it up with facts, not overblown rhetoric, edited videos, misinterpreted statistics, or outright lies.

Old 07-31-2015, 10:37 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,702,895 times
I'm sure liberals are really upset about this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies