Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2015, 11:16 AM

1,136 posts, read 923,765 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
do you blow a gasket every time you hear Obama referred to as our first black president? you must be quite the basket case by now.

ok. i don't require your help.
lol I noticed you referred to him as "our first black president" when I specifically said it would be low class to refer to him as the black president. I also never asked if you required my help. Since you are nothing more than a random person on the internet to me, what you do or don't require means nothing to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2015, 11:17 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,211,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
It just baffles me how the white men on here just have no friggin' clue. You honestly think if it was a white couple and the woman had large breasts and the receipt said woman with large breasts, tell me, just tell me that woman would NEVER complain about sexual harassment?

Old 07-29-2015, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
When the Hispanics take over they are not going to put up with this PC crap I'll tell you.
No walking on eggshells around them. And personally I prefer it that way.

LOL I am sure you believe the Hispanics will run America and the Jews run the world.

Old 07-29-2015, 11:20 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Well obviously she must have had descriptions for the White people because she said she didn't have the table numbers down pat.

Haven't read of any of the White people complaining yet.
Conjecture.

When you know this to be a fact, get back to me.

You don't know what was on those other receipts.

6,032 posts, read 9,211,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepingquiet View Post
LOL I am sure you believe the Hispanics will run America and the Jews run the world.

You are not getting it. Hispanics will be the majority population by 2030 at current birth rates and immigration. Culturally they do not worry about this sensitivity eggshell stuff.

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
lol I noticed you referred to him as "our first black president" when I specifically said it would be low class to refer to him as the black president.
why is 'the first black president' perfectly OK, yet 'the black president' fills you full of rage and humiliation?

Quote:
I also never asked if you required my help. Since you are nothing more than a random person on the internet to me, what you do or don't require means nothing to me.
then why did you feel the need to bring it up?

Old 07-29-2015, 11:21 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Come live in Texas for a while and you'll understand.

Old 07-29-2015, 11:21 AM

4,983 posts, read 3,290,701 times
I see you were fired from your previous job. Please explain.

I called a black couple a black couple.

Old 07-29-2015, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
It would've said "white couple" in a restaurant full of white people?

Let's try this again...

Obviously, this restaurant was full of non blacks with only one black couple in it.

The server apparently couldn't remember the table number.

So let's play with that situation a bit...that black couple just happens to be a white couple instead. What would she have put on that receipt?

It let's say that there were 5 black couples in the establishment...what THEN would she have put on that receipt?

This is a problem for you I know...because you see the problem and you can't address it without conceding the point.

I don't want the server to get fired, and I don't give a damn either way. My skin ain't that thin...but seeing as how you're the only one that at least tried to answer my question (although you failed miserably), I'll give you some dap.
She could have easily asked for a name for the order. If they asked why she could have said she was knew there and it would have helped her bring back the correct order in a timely manor. Jones table #6 would have also reenforced the table number in her head helping her memorize them more quickly. Most customers view asking for a name as a personal and excellent form of customer service. People like to hear there name.

Old 07-29-2015, 11:23 AM

4,983 posts, read 3,290,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
You are not getting it. Hispanics will be the majority population by 2030 at current birth rates and immigration. Culturally they do not worry about this sensitivity eggshell stuff.
Their children will be brainwashed to believe it. They will be paying the reparations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies