Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2015, 04:54 PM

24,392 posts, read 23,044,056 times

Advertisements

Abuse of power and authority. Its trickled down from the highest levels of government finally down to the street cop. Add that to the complete unraveling of society and now nobody knows how to be civilized. Not our citizens, not our people in uniform, not our leaders.
You're going to get a libertarian society now whether you want it or not. Everyone will have to be out for themselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2015, 05:17 PM

39,075 posts, read 51,199,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutiny77 View Post
We must have watched two different videos here if you think that's what this incident was about.
The only thing you can tell from the video is that the cop was being polite and professional in dealing with a person society is frankly better without. The cop haters are reading into it what they want it to be, not what is actually in the video. I am confident that the cop will be acquitted once the facts are known. It is just a shame that our police are being charged with crimes for doing their jobs out of political correctness and fear of the rabble rioting.

Old 07-29-2015, 05:22 PM

846 posts, read 1,880,610 times
Samuel DuBose and the rest of the pigs in the world are the reason why people distrust the system AND THOSE SWORN TO PROTECT US.

Fry pig fry.

JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A TOOL DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN USE IT AT WILL. Quit hiding behind your badge. There is a reason they are mandating cameras...too many pigs wanting to play tough guy. Let me guess...you meant to grab your mace officer DuBose. DISGUSTING.

You get what you get because you are who you are.

Old 07-29-2015, 05:22 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,289,096 times
Used the vehicle as a weapon.

And it is believed every time it comes out a cops mouth.

Old 07-29-2015, 05:39 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,441,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestlaxer View Post
Samuel DuBose and the rest of the pigs in the world are the reason why people distrust the system AND THOSE SWORN TO PROTECT US.

Fry pig fry.

JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A TOOL DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN USE IT AT WILL. Quit hiding behind your badge. There is a reason they are mandating cameras...too many pigs wanting to play tough guy. Let me guess...you meant to grab your mace officer DuBose. DISGUSTING.

You get what you get because you are who you are.
Reading is fundamental.

Old 07-29-2015, 05:41 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,879,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloforLife View Post
The proverbial cop apologist who always find that the citizen is the problem instead of the trained professional.
It usually takes two idiots in these cases. I have yet to see a video where a calm individual with his engine off and two hands on the wheel get killed.

Old 07-29-2015, 06:07 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,084,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoks View Post
It also proves that no matter what happens the so-called good cops will automatically back up the bad cops. This cop lied about being dragged by the car and not one other cop questioned his BS story. If the video had not been available, the innocent man would have been blamed for his own murder while the killer was praised as a hero. I assume that pretty much every cop is a scumbag or at least willing to protect the ones that are, they are the largest most dangerous criminal gang in the United States. I am sure they appreciate people like you licking their jackboots though.
Your comments are ignorant...and disgust me
I do not back up or condone this use of force
None of my fellow leos do
We see the tactical errors.. hand on car.. hands in car while vehicle is running

I think you need a reality check... its not going to go well for you and any police contact

Old 07-29-2015, 06:09 PM

923 posts, read 1,429,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
And where do you get this data? Can we have a link?

Because if your proof is "all of these videos", once again, do we apply that same standard to all other groups?
Did you know that police officers lie under oath—or talk about doing so—often enough that the practice has its own slangy portmanteau? (It’s called “ testilying.”)

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/03/op...nder-oath.html

Why do police lie? Insight from a Florida judge | Cop Block

Old 07-29-2015, 06:15 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
It usually takes two idiots in these cases. I have yet to see a video where a calm individual with his engine off and two hands on the wheel get killed.
Dude...it's a CAMPUS COP for crying out loud.

Old 07-29-2015, 06:35 PM

846 posts, read 1,880,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficCory View Post
Reading is fundamental.
what's there to read? watch the video, genius.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies