Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2015, 09:43 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
I didn't say that they do. But if you prolong it at a time when you should be pumping or feeding, they can leak or become painful. Other posters have mentioned this, too.
Which is why they agreed to a schedule AHEAD OF TIME. (Example, at 10 am, 1 pm and 3 pm, we must break)

I now must assume you have never pumped, or this would not be so far over your head.

Old 07-30-2015, 09:45 AM

10,599 posts, read 17,900,561 times
Quote:
I didn't say that they do. But if you prolong it at a time when you should be pumping or feeding, they can leak or become painful. Other posters have mentioned this, too.
So what?

So they leak. They sell pads for that you put in your bra.

Which is not even the issue because all she had to do was LEAVE THE ROOM. "OK guys, nature calls, I'll be back in 15 minutes".

It's not complicated.

UNLESS you're trying to scam the defendant by using your BREASTFEEDING as an excuse to think up more questions and tactics for your depositions.

And guess what. NOBODY goes into a deposition ALONE. There are ALWAYS additional lawyers from the firm there to take over for you. ESPECIALLY if you're suing The Donald.

Come on now.

Old 07-30-2015, 09:47 AM

11,162 posts, read 7,639,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
So, let's say a woman plays for the WNBA and her team is out of timeouts. Should any mother at that time be allowed to halt the game to go pump?
Running when your breasts are full hurts. Extending your arms when your breasts are full hurts.

Are there a lot of women choosing to breastfeed while playing in the WNBA? I doubt it. If there are, the coach could simply replace her with another player should the team use their last time out.

12,883 posts, read 13,994,090 times
Quote:
Which is why they agreed to a schedule AHEAD OF TIME. (Example, at 10 am, 1 pm and 3 pm, we must break)

I now must assume you have never pumped, or this would not be so far over your head.
Yeah, I understand. Please read my last post - I was unaware she asked for this at an unscheduled time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by runswithscissors View Post
So what?

So they leak. They sell pads for that you put in your bra.

Which is not even the issue because all she had to do was LEAVE THE ROOM. "OK guys, nature calls, I'll be back in 15 minutes".

It's not complicated.

UNLESS you're trying to scam the defendant by using your BREASTFEEDING as an excuse to think up more questions and tactics for your depositions.

And guess what. NOBODY goes into a deposition ALONE. There are ALWAYS additional lawyers from the firm there to take over for you. ESPECIALLY if you're suing The Donald.

Come on now.
Again - please see my last post before you go on the attack.

You guys done now, or?

Quote:

Exactly.

And even IF she was not on a proper schedule because of not doing it IN REAL LIFE the PROPER WAY (supply and demand)...all she had to do was leave the ROOM.

PLUS another lawyer from her firm was CERTAINLY THERE and could have taken over.

But no shock...they were out of questions apparently LOL.

That's why HE WON the lawsuit.

Old 07-30-2015, 09:48 AM

11,162 posts, read 7,639,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by louie0406 View Post
Again, doesnt anyone find it a bit strange that an attorney would bring a 3 month old infant to court deposition?
She didn't bring the baby. That's why she needed to pump.

Old 07-30-2015, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Yeah, I understand. Please read my last post - I was unaware she asked for this at an unscheduled time.

Again - please see my last post before you go on the attack.

You guys done now, or?
The facts were in the ORIGINAL POST in the linked article. AND Trump's lawyers position on it.

It's usually better not to adamantly fight a point without reading the details let alone the 13 pages LOL.

Old 07-30-2015, 09:52 AM

12,883 posts, read 13,994,090 times
Quote:
The facts were in the ORIGINAL POST in the linked article. AND Trump's lawyers position on it.

It's usually better not to adamantly fight a point without reading the details let alone the 13 pages LOL.
Ehh, so sue me. No pun intended.

I wasn't fighting a point, btw. I had one post questioning the advantage claim.

Old 07-30-2015, 09:54 AM

24,201 posts, read 19,215,171 times
Quote:
You're not following the story.

The lawyer DID have scheduled breaks to pump.

She claimed she needed one impromptu and when they objected she whipped out the PUMP instead of simply leaving the room and ignoring their objections.

My guess is YOU don't know about breastfeeding yourself.

Your breasts are ON A SCHEDULE just like the baby.

They don't SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST unexpectedly if you've been breastfeeding/pumping routinely all along.

So let's say she DID need an extra break because she didn't plan properly...NOBODY made her stay in that room. It's only a stupid conference room, anyway.

So YES it was a delaying tactic because she needed to buy time to ask her follow up questions.

She lost the JURY case. That tells you everything.

As a WOMAN [who breastfed for 18 mos.], it's EMBARRASSING to see people claim this poor weakling was subjected to evil men when she was COMPETENT ENOUGH to SUE THE DONALD???

Either we're EQUAL or we can blame OURSELVES. Especially for using our gender as a complaining point.
Wrong. They had a pre-scheduled lunch break, including having placed the food orders ahead of time and Trump decided he didn't feel like taking a break and want to keep going. That is when the attorney said that she needed the break for medical reasons. He continued to say no, and and then she pulled out her breast pump to make it clear why she *needed* - as opposed to wanted - a break.

She planned. He tried to reneg on the plans that had been agreed to.

And plenty of good lawyers lose cases. No one has a perfect track record. So no, losing a case tells you very little.

Old 07-30-2015, 09:56 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times
Quote:
No problem, I've misread and missed details plenty of times myself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies