Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2015, 07:50 PM

57,213 posts, read 26,166,435 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes, let no thread go by (when it's a dem) to say that it also happens to repubs....LOL....

Delusional? The repubs won the house and the senate and was one of those a complete landslide?

I guess in your delusional word, that is not considered winning elections...

Yes, I think it was, now who is delusional? Your failure is noted.
How old are you, this is an adult site for the most part exception noted in your case. I already stated that he got what he deserved, I do not care what party he is from, complaining what side is worse amounts to children in a sandbox fighting over whose father is stronger. I don't care but constantly bringing Obama into the conversation is infantile.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2015, 07:55 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,077,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorqual View Post
Bull****, why were Nixon, Reagan, Bush and Cheney never jailed?
Um, Nixon was pardoned, but guilty..
The rest were never even accused of "crimes", let alone charged...

Just left wing kook babble "he's guilty" without being able to cite ONE crime they broke..

Old 07-29-2015, 07:56 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,320,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
What does "African American" have to do with anything?
Well allow me to explain.Pointing out the ethnicity of the principles further indicates the ridiculousness of the accusation of Democratic collusion to exonerate Fatah.

Old 07-29-2015, 08:01 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,933,513 times
He is my congressman.

He is a bum.

I'm a registered Democrat but I never liked the guy and even campaigned for one of his Republican challengers - a moderate (who was also openly gay) named Adam.

We all knew he was a greedy bum ... but in this district the guy was so d-mn popular. He just kept on being re-elected. He had a real machine going that kept him in office.

The worst part is he did little for our district. An arrogant fool who thought he had his congressional seat for life.

Old 07-29-2015, 08:09 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,350,760 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymuWb8xtCsc

Old 07-31-2015, 12:34 PM

19,821 posts, read 12,084,715 times
His son just filed suit against the IRS for just under a million dollars for harming his reputation and crippling his earning power.

Old 07-31-2015, 06:35 PM

46,259 posts, read 27,071,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
How old are you, this is an adult site for the most part exception noted in your case. I already stated that he got what he deserved, I do not care what party he is from, complaining what side is worse amounts to children in a sandbox fighting over whose father is stronger. I don't care but constantly bringing Obama into the conversation is infantile.
Look, another failure to answer anything I brought up, no matter whether you like my age or not.

You talked about Delusional, I countered your BS talk.....I guess that was Delusional to you, becasue you failed to answer.

Yes, yes, yes, I know...don't answer questions and try to push the blame back on me....complete leftist tactic.

Now, answer my question, you know the sentence with the (?) at the end....

Old 07-31-2015, 07:51 PM

57,213 posts, read 26,166,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Um, Nixon was pardoned, but guilty..
The rest were never even accused of "crimes", let alone charged...

Just left wing kook babble "he's guilty" without being able to cite ONE crime they broke..
Yes Reagan was never convicted of any crime, he had no idea his administration was providing arms to terrorists in Nicaragua, but he did know he was mining their harbors because he didn't like them.

Cheney on the other hand no war crimes I guess that's a positive.

Old 07-31-2015, 07:57 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,752,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Exactly, corruption isn't a party specific thing, if corruption is happening anywhere in politics, then it needs to be stopped and the ones guilty should be fined and possibly face jail time.

In the U.S. Congress, it's largely a black thing.

1/3 of Congressional Black Caucus Members Were Named in Ethics Probes | Frontpage Mag

Old 07-31-2015, 07:57 PM

46,259 posts, read 27,071,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Yes Reagan was never convicted of any crime, he had no idea his administration was providing arms to terrorists in Nicaragua, but he did know he was mining their harbors because he didn't like them.

Cheney on the other hand no war crimes I guess that's a positive.
Well, clinton was impeached...and................................... .................................................: rolleyes:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies