Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2015, 05:36 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times

Advertisements

Judge Judy DESTROYS an Obama-Supporting Welfare Cheat: I'm Sending This Tape to Congress! (VIDEO) - The Political Insider

I hope she does send this tape to Washington, this is pathetic...and I cannot believe the concept, of this man...and all he has learned "on us" is how to say, "yanno what I'm saying?" God how to people become this pathetic....?

There is no intellect what-so-ever??????

Washington had better stop this...period....

this should make you extremely angry!

Old 07-30-2015, 06:16 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,697,144 times
Welfare King.

LOL.

Old 07-30-2015, 06:19 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Judge Judy DESTROYS an Obama-Supporting Welfare Cheat: I'm Sending This Tape to Congress! (VIDEO) - The Political Insider

I hope she does send this tape to Washington, this is pathetic...and I cannot believe the concept, of this man...and all he has learned "on us" is how to say, "yanno what I'm saying?" God how to people become this pathetic....?

Well, she would be too late. Obama's almost done.

Because HE invented welfare and only Democrats collect welfare. Republicans lean more to SSI, IMO, but whatever.

Old 07-30-2015, 06:29 AM

5,993 posts, read 3,733,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
The nation was destroyed and doomed when Obama was elected for a second term. Those dependent on the government for their existence will continue to put such morons in office as long as the "treats" keep coming.

This is why those recieving federal subsidies (even Social Security) should not be able to vote. It is human nature- those recieving support from the feds will vote to continue those gifts, despite the harm it is inflicting on the nation.
So someone collecting money that they've spent years putting into the system shouldn't be allowed to vote? Really? I know a lot people who would disagree with you on that. Anyway, it's not the welfare cheats who largely keep the conservatives out of government, it's people like YOU who open their mouths.

Old 07-30-2015, 06:35 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,543,209 times
I'm just glad the under 40 demographic will be paying the rest of their lives for all the Obama spending.

Old 07-30-2015, 06:38 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,183,047 times
Did you see where the lady did not pay rent for at least 5 months also?
Wonder what tied the landlords hands in evicting the freeloaders?

The woman sure has fine taste in men.

Old 07-30-2015, 06:45 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,303,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post

Judge Judy: ''What do you do?''

Future of America student: ''I'm me!''

Makes the item below look prophetic.

Judge Judy Destroys Obama Supporting Welfare Cheat-liberal-logic-101-119-2-.jpg

Old 07-30-2015, 06:49 AM

89,008 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
I'm just glad the under 40 demographic will be paying the rest of their lives for all the Obama spending.
Poetic justice, no?

Old 07-30-2015, 06:52 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
So someone collecting money that they've spent years putting into the system shouldn't be allowed to vote? Really? I know a lot people who would disagree with you on that. Anyway, it's not the welfare cheats who largely keep the conservatives out of government, it's people like YOU who open their mouths.

Disgree away. The money "paid" into Social Security is gone. There is no "trust fund" and SS benefits are paid by current workers.

Do you know of ANYONE on SS who would vote to cut or limit the growth of SS benefits, even if failing to do so would markedly harm the nation?

Only property owners, those not recieving federal benefits, and those who have served in the military should be able to vote.

Old 07-30-2015, 06:57 AM

9,884 posts, read 10,974,080 times
"Do you know of ANYONE on SS who would vote to cut or limit the growth of SS benefits, even if failing to do so would markedly harm the nation?

Only property owners, those not recieving federal benefits, and those who have served in the military should be able to vote."

Hmmm....
I draw SS.
I own property (well, me and the bank).
I am a Navy and Army veteran.
I served in Vietnam.
I retired with 34 years of service, and happily draw my military retirement checks.
May I please vote?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies