Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2015, 09:22 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,284,457 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Seriously people, liberals especially. How on earth can you support this? Especially with the news that a video that they're desperately trying to keep from getting leaked supposedly has them admitting receiving intact fetuses.....Intact, whole. No wonder they went to the court, they don't want that particular vid getting out at all.
If we support abortions why would we suddenly be disgusted that they gave up tissues for medical research? I pretty much always figured that they did this in the first place. I really don't get why the anti abortion crowd thinks we should somehow all feel disgusted by it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2015, 09:23 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,415,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
Obama has vowed to veto any defunding of PP. so until the election it won't happen. if the GOP puts up the Donald, the dems have it in the bag and PP will go on as they have been "selling baby parts" and all.

have you figured out what you want done with the aborted tissue yet?
Aborted fetal tissue should be decided by the woman having the abortion.

Old 07-31-2015, 09:23 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,119,861 times
Quote:
Seriously people, liberals especially. How on earth can you support this? Especially with the news that a video that they're desperately trying to keep from getting leaked supposedly has them admitting receiving intact fetuses.....Intact, whole. No wonder they went to the court, they don't want that particular vid getting out at all.
Honestly, it seems like this is a very emotional when it should be medical. At the end of the day it is medical waste, and if you really want to get technical it's a deceased aborted fetus that has to be disposed of. If any laws were violated then let it stand in court on its own merit.

Old 07-31-2015, 09:24 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,023,642 times
Quote:
it doesn't bother you the videos were done by an anti abortion group? the clips were edited? the woman set up in a sting?

abortion is legal. woman give their permission for their fetal tissue to be used in research to help develop cures and medicines for things like Parkinson's and Alzheimer's.

Old 07-31-2015, 09:25 PM

5,064 posts, read 5,730,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
So the the one woman never said "low balling" and "lamborghini"? lol
They are desparately avoiding answering your question. It's just like the media ignored the Gosnell case. Turns out PP and Gosnell were much more alike than previously known. He saved the organs in glass jars and PP sold them. Gosnell is probably sitting in prison tonight kicking himself for not thinking of this plan first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
Yet no one or no organization is being charged with anything.....
Lawsuits are pending. If I was a crack addict who aborted my baby, I would jump all over this opportunity to get some money.

10,216 posts, read 8,119,861 times
Quote:
You barely allow her to get an abortion in the first place, now you're sticking up for her?

Old 07-31-2015, 09:26 PM

Quote:
thank you for finally answering. the women in these cases have decided and they donated them to medical research. you shouldn't have a problem with that since you agree it is their choice.

Old 07-31-2015, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Lawsuits are pending. If I was a crack addict who aborted my baby, I would jump all over this opportunity to get some money.
the law suits will be thrown out. the women gave their permission and PP gets reimbursed, they do not sell for profit.

Old 07-31-2015, 09:28 PM

[quote=dv1033;40647781]You barely allow her to get an abortion in the first place, now you're sticking up for her?[/QUOT

Do you know me? I've never met you. Cite a post that says I will not allow a woman to have an abortion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies