Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2015, 08:42 AM

11,155 posts, read 15,704,085 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
And you don't see that your accepting attitude towards this is just wrong and will cause more people to not accept your confused lifestyle? THIS is why people don't like the homofacist movement. You people are trouble makers.
These simple-minded posts entertain me. Apparently, to these minds, the fashion industry is our moral guide. If they say men wear wigs, as our founders did, then that's masculine and none shall stray.

If men wear flowing robes, as Jesus did, and many still do around the world, then that's masculine and none shall stray.

If men are to wear skirts, I mean kilts, then that is masculine.

This poster's logic makes no sense. I'm so glad I'm educated and can see beyond such impulsive trappings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2015, 08:42 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepingquiet View Post
She did not lie. I am calling her a liar. There is a difference. At no point did or has she stated that she doesn't intend to live as a straight woman. Please post quote from the article in which she claims she doesn't intend to live as a straight woman.
Make up your mind. Is being lesbian a choice, or is she born that way? If it's a choice, then there's a chance that she's not lying, which means all of those who claim it's not a choice are lying. If it's not a choice, and you're born that way, then she is lying.

You choose: Who is lying?

Old 08-01-2015, 09:20 AM

46,946 posts, read 25,979,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
We now have groups of homos who claim to be facists? How do they differ from straight facists?
They get in your face?

Old 08-01-2015, 07:03 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,348,947 times
Default "Ex" Lesbian trolls christians on gofundme

Good for her realizing she was just confused, I wish her the best of luck in her future.

Old 08-01-2015, 07:16 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,786,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepingquiet View Post
‘Ex-lesbian’ launches crowdfunding campaign to help her leave lesbian lifestyle · PinkNews

This woman is basically praying upon the ignorance and hate many Christians have towards homosexuality and I love it. Her attire has nothing to do with her sexual orientation. The fear that many black Christians have about masculine women and feminine men caused them to actually give her money in order to make the discomfort go away. Sure they'll claim its about Jesus. its not. She claims she wants to be straight, she isn't going to. At least her trolling got her some new clothes. If only I didn't dress like a man. I would do the same thing.
So... you're condoning a con artist as she lies and steals?

Glad to know where your priorities lay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
These simple-minded posts entertain me. Apparently, to these minds, the fashion industry is our moral guide. If they say men wear wigs, as our founders did, then that's masculine and none shall stray.

If men wear flowing robes, as Jesus did, and many still do around the world, then that's masculine and none shall stray.

If men are to wear skirts, I mean kilts, then that is masculine.

This poster's logic makes no sense. I'm so glad I'm educated and can see beyond such impulsive trappings.
Good post

Old 08-01-2015, 07:20 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,786,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.
According to some research, the projection of one's negative qualities onto others is a common process in everyday life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
You are a brilliant person!!!

Just projecting

Old 08-02-2015, 07:59 AM

1,136 posts, read 923,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Make up your mind. Is being lesbian a choice, or is she born that way? If it's a choice, then there's a chance that she's not lying, which means all of those who claim it's not a choice are lying. If it's not a choice, and you're born that way, then she is lying.

You choose: Who is lying?
Lol, It really shouldn't be so hard for you to figure out. Its obvious you view it as a choice which is why you are having trouble comprehending

Old 08-02-2015, 08:29 AM

15,631 posts, read 10,386,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
Let her be. If people want to fund her endeavor, that is their choice.

Secondly, what does so-called race have to do with it? SMH.

Anyway, all the best to her.
Agree, caribdoll, with both your points.

Old 08-02-2015, 08:25 PM

1,136 posts, read 923,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
So... you're condoning a con artist as she lies and steals?

Glad to know where your priorities lay.

Good post
She hasn't said she was lying or stealing.

Old 08-03-2015, 12:43 AM

37,135 posts, read 42,203,740 times
I admit that I've always wanted to exploit Christians for my own personal gain but I never quite found the right "hook". This one is good but not the level of good I'm looking for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies