Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2015, 01:43 AM

79,907 posts, read 43,984,866 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
Remind me. Who attacked who first?
Someone comes up to you while you are minding your own business and he has a gun. What are you going to do? Pull yours out and shoot first?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2015, 01:49 AM

5,717 posts, read 3,130,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Someone comes up to you while you are minding your own business and he has a gun. What are you going to do? Pull yours out and shoot first?
He didn't know Zimmerman had a gun before he attacked him. He just saw some "creepy azz cracka" that he thought was following him. So he just decided to attack him. How can you actually defend a completely unprovoked attack and say that the victim was the aggressor. Obama must have used the extra strength detergent when washing your brain.

Old 08-01-2015, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
He didn't know Zimmerman had a gun before he attacked him. He just saw some "creepy azz cracka" that he thought was following him.
That was following him and that IMO does make him creepy.

Quote:
So he just decided to attack him. How can you actually defend a completely unprovoked attack and say that the victim was the aggressor. Obama must have used the extra strength detergent when washing your brain.
Again....your walking home minding your own business and some creepy guy comes up to you. Are you going to wait until he pulls a gun or a knife when you could make the first move?

Old 08-01-2015, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Missouri View Post
Hey pknopp. This is what Trayvon Martin thinks of you:
He never had a problem with me.

Quote:
Neighborhood watchmen aren't creepy! Though Zimmerman does have his problems.
They are when they take it upon themselves to be one and to ignore the instructions of law enforcement.

Look at all the trouble the moron has been in since.

Old 08-01-2015, 03:22 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,513,165 times
The Balitmore mayor is to blame for all this. Recall, she said the cops should give the rioters space to destroy. Apparently she doesn't have a conscience. Or maybe she gets some of the drug loot from the gangs.

Quote:
Crime experts and residents of Baltimore's most dangerous neighborhoods cite a confluence of factors: mistrust of the police; generalized anger and hopelessness over a lack of opportunities for young black men; and competition among dealers of illegal drugs, bolstered by the looting of prescription pills from pharmacies during the riot.

Federal drug enforcement agents said gangs targeted 32 pharmacies in the city, taking roughly 300,000 doses of opiates, as the riots caused $9 million in property damage in the city...
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/60352...nseen-43-years

Old 08-01-2015, 06:13 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,698,427 times
There are few racist cops out there, but there are more racist people calling everyone "racist" including cops.

Old 08-01-2015, 06:46 AM

4,983 posts, read 3,277,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
They don't want to talk about or acknowledge all the interracial crime whites are victims of either.

https://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/medi...8/original.jpg

And many of the white perpetrators were probably Hispanics.
3 2 1 purge

Old 08-01-2015, 07:12 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,076,252 times
Funny, white people never gave poop about black-on-black violence. Until it became a lame counterargument to #BlackLivesMatter.

So, as long as more blacks are killing blacks, white cops killing blacks is perfectly fine, I guess. As long as more white women are being raped by white males, it's perfect kosher for blacks to rape white women, too. Is that how this argument goes?

Mick

Old 08-01-2015, 07:51 AM

2,727 posts, read 2,823,052 times
And i still don't care. It's just a counter point to when idiots try and stand in the middle of the road when I'm trying to get to work, or come into a restaurant when I'm eating and start yelling black lives matter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Funny, white people never gave poop about black-on-black violence. Until it became a lame counterargument to #BlackLivesMatter.

So, as long as more blacks are killing blacks, white cops killing blacks is perfectly fine, I guess. As long as more white women are being raped by white males, it's perfect kosher for blacks to rape white women, too. Is that how this argument goes?

Mick

Old 08-01-2015, 08:20 AM

11,155 posts, read 15,673,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
[/b]

I think it's frustration because they are many blacks who kill blacks. Yet no one is addressing that issue.
That's not true at all if you spend any time in such neighborhoods. But why can't people be upset about police overreaching and gangs? I don't get why so many white people are so bitter. You think black communities like the internal violence?

I suspect it's the tribalism. These mostly white working class people really around police and against blacks, who they perceive as "other".

Either way, they gotta let it go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies