Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2015, 09:05 PM

372 posts, read 599,624 times

Advertisements

Black lives don't matter to these 'Hands Up Don't Shoot' kind of people. If they did, they wouldn't be killing their own people over Air Jordans or aborting their babies. They just love blaming and targeting white people. The Black Lives Matter crowd are the same people that demand slave reparations and call white people racist because they can't find band-aids that are their skin color. The same people that participate in American flag burning and laugh and spit on the American flag. Just get out of America because you're clearly not happy here, and the rest of the country isn't happy you being here either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2015, 09:10 PM

684 posts, read 791,676 times
Whites (the media) need to realize that black lives matter is a racially prejudice and discriminative organization. One should never expect a black reporter and a black camera man to show up to a KKK rally....Should they?

Old 08-02-2015, 09:20 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,327,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagogeorge View Post
It's not newsworthy since it's "reverse discrimination"
It's not reverse discrimination, it is discrimination plain and simple and it is the dumbest thing that I've heard since the late 60's when stupid ideas like this one gained currency.

Goes to show you that some black folks aren't immune from historical illiteracy.

Old 08-02-2015, 09:30 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,761,514 times
Check out the rationale offered (begins at 13:00) by one of the leaders for kicking the reporter out who was filming. She says police will watch the video on youtube, see the children who were in the crowd, find out who they are... and kill them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV0BX6FTgiI

Old 08-02-2015, 10:04 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,147,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Check out the rationale offered (begins at 13:00) by one of the leaders for kicking the reporter out who was filming. She says police will watch the video on youtube, see the children who were in the crowd, find out who they are... and kill them.
Oh crap. I didn't even catch that part. Some people are so dumb, so weak-minded, and so brainwashed that they really should just be put out of their misery.

Old 08-02-2015, 10:44 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,895,946 times
Cleveland is definitely a city on my avoid list after watching this buffoonery.

The video and audio speak for themselves. I am beside myself after witnessing the woman claiming to be a journalist and throwing around inane reasons why the guy couldn't record. Meanwhile 100s of blacks were recording on their phones. Watch for some of that footage on YT.

Why are black women more prevalent and vocal than black mens in these kinds of things?

Speaking of YT, I am going to watch for a response from David Carroll on this one.

Old 08-02-2015, 10:44 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,707,101 times
Ebony and ivory live together in perfect harmony......

Old 08-02-2015, 11:27 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,560 posts, read 16,548,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
White people were not welcome at the "black lives" event. The reporter repeatedly asks the protesters to stop touching is camera. To which one of the activists replied, “I got 800 black people behind me, what the **** are you gonna do?”

Did anyone hear about this on the liberal networks? I must have missed it.

Reporter expelled from public university 'Black Lives' event for not being of 'African descent' - The College Fix

the title of this thread doesnt actually match the context of the article, which says nothing of his race, he was told to stop filming and he didnt. plain and simple.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 08-03-2015 at 08:39 AM.. Reason: edited quoted post

Old 08-02-2015, 11:51 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,761,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
the title of this thread doesnt actually match the context of the article, which says nothing of his race, he was told to stop filming and he didnt. plain and simple.
Watch the video at the 1:33 point. The guy says everyone who is "not of African descent" must leave the space.

Old 08-03-2015, 12:05 AM

7,506 posts, read 5,753,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
White people were not welcome at the "black lives" event. The reporter repeatedly asks the protesters to stop touching is camera. To which one of the activists replied, “I got 800 black people behind me, what the f**k are you gonna do?”

Did anyone hear about this on the liberal networks? I must have missed it.

Reporter expelled from public university 'Black Lives' event for not being of 'African descent' - The College Fix
And they wonder why people view them as a joke.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies