Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2015, 10:42 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,050,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
The Cons have truly lost their grasp on reality and insist on proving it daily.
The precedent for the other side frothing over the president was set during W. In fact, many of them still do.

Like they say, don't dish it out if you can't take it...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2015, 10:53 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
The precedent for the other side frothing over the president was set during W. In fact, many of them still do.

Like they say, don't dish it out if you can't take it...
Extremists, Lib or Con, do not lose their minds, they never had one to begin with.

Old 08-04-2015, 11:52 PM

2,294 posts, read 2,660,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumf View Post
It was you who on ABC News referenced - "My Muslim faith."
False.

I picked one of the first claims that I thought would be easiest to verify, and, as I thought, your claim is NOT TRUE. I don't feel like refuting the other likely falsehoods in your post, that was obviously copied from Facebook or some other nonsense source. If one of your claims is proven wrong, they are all questionable.

snopes.com: My Muslim Faith

Quote:
A very brief, out-of-context segment was then clipped from that exchange and sent winging around the Internet as proof that Senator Obama had "admitted his Muslim faith," something even the conservative Washington Times acknowledged was false:

But illustrating the difficulty of preventing false rumors about his faith from spreading, anti-Obama groups within one hour of the interview had sliced it out of context and were sending it around via email. They also were blogging about it.

Mr. Obama, who is a Christian and often proudly speaks about how his faith has influenced his public service, said he finds it "deeply offensive" that there are efforts "coming out of the Republican camp to suggest that perhaps I'm not who I say I am when it comes to my faith."

Old 08-05-2015, 05:40 AM

1,956 posts, read 3,635,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
I agree-

However, when the Quaran weighs as more significant than the US Constitution, in the eyes of a sitting POTUS, we have a terrible, terrible problem which is basically treason. The Bible has never had greater influence than the Constituion in the history of the US. Why should the nation disregard the Bible, which has established the cultural and moral basis for the US, in favor of the Quaran, which has favored enslavement, subjugation, and tyranny as its basis????:smack :
Have you ever actually READ the Bible? And not just the feel-good New Testament bits? There is lots of support for enslavement, subjugation and tyranny in the Bible.

As for the rest I snipped, Obama is not a Muslim but it wouldn't matter if he were. The Constitution specifically forbids religious tests to hold office. He could be a pastafarian, Scientologist or Satanist and it wouldn't make one bit of difference.

And doesn't the Bible tell Christians to submit to their leaders? Why yes, it does.

Quote:
Hebrews 13:17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.
Guess you're going to hell with the rest of us sinners, bucko.

Old 08-05-2015, 06:02 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,645,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
And yet his religion was a major weapon used against Mitt Romney.
Religion was also a weapon used against John Kennedy.

I remember all the 'fear' people who were not Catholic had that if he was elected president, his religion would take over the country.

People were so fearful because all previous presidents had been protestant white men, and change was scary.

Apparently, in the 21st century, people are still afraid of someone different...

Romney didn't win because he would have been bad for the country...same as Trump, today.

Old 08-05-2015, 06:12 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,645,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm4 View Post
This stuff is common knowledge, WeHa. The OP doesn't need to write a volume set for you; your attention was called to them, and you can do the simple searches needed to verify and ease your concerns.

I'll help you out a little, to start you on your way:
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...orgetown+obama

Notice the black shroud covering the Christian symbols and sacred objects. So why'd he even go into the space to deliver a speech? It's clear he went in to make demands like that on those places; it's a form of satanic performance art for him.
Yes, it IS simple to look things up:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...99261572,d.eXY

Old 08-05-2015, 07:06 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
It is all true.. so what.. Obama is a communist muslim.. sat in a black liberation(black power) church for 20 years.
Then you'll have zero trouble and no excuse backing up those bold words.

Your move.

Quote:
Where have you been. Living in a cave?
Says the poster who thinks hate radio is news.

Carry on.

Old 08-05-2015, 07:13 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,952,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
Fact Check: Everything you just typed needs sources to verify that what you said is true. Just because you say you're stating facts, doesn't make it so.

Please post the links to the proof that everything you typed is factual and true.
Even if half of what he posted is true, which it is, it is pretty damning.

Obama is the worst President to ever sit in the Oval Office and it is not close. The reason he holds that distinction is that he alone has waged war on American society and culture, using any and all means including blatant corruption and illegality to accomplish his goals.

Old 08-05-2015, 07:25 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Even if half of what he posted is true, which it is, it is pretty damning.
Then just prove half.

Quote:
Obama is the worst President to ever sit in the Oval Office and it is not close. The reason he holds that distinction is that he alone has waged war on American society and culture, using any and all means including blatant corruption and illegality to accomplish his goals.
Psycho talk.

Old 08-05-2015, 07:27 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,058,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumf View Post
What else does anyone need to believe we have a terrorist(s) in the WH. Are Americans as stupid as Obama & his butt buddy Gruber. FYI - WHAT I STATED BELOW IS TRUTH -

FACT CHECK to all the blind followers.

Funny thing about truth - it cannot be changed.

To President Obama:

It was you who told an Islamic dinner - "I am one of you."
It was you who on ABC News referenced - "My Muslim faith."
It was you who gave $100 million in U.S. taxpayer funds to re-build foreign mosques.
It was you who wrote that in the event of a conflict -"I will stand with the Muslims."
It was you who assured the Egyptian Foreign Minister that - "I am a Muslim."
It was you who bowed in submission before the Saudi King.
It was you who sat for 20 years in a Liberation Theology Church condemning Christianity and professing Marxism.
It was you who exempted Muslims from penalties under Obamacare that the rest of us have to pay.
It was you who purposefully omitted - "endowed by our Creator" - from your recitation of The Declaration Of Independence.
It was you who mocked the Bible and Jesus Christ's Sermon On The Mount while repeatedly referring to the 'HOLY' Quran.
It was you who traveled the Islamic world denigrating the United States Of America.
It was you who instantly threw the support of your administration behind the building of the Ground Zero Victory mosque overlooking the hallowed crater of the World Trade Center.
It was you who refused to attend the National Prayer Breakfast, but hastened to host an Islamic prayer breakfast at the WH.
It was you who ordered both Georgetown Univ. and Notre Dame to shroud all vestiges of Jesus Christ BEFORE you would agree to go there to speak, but in contrast, you have NEVER requested that the mosques you have visited adjust their decor.
It was you who appointed anti-Christian fanatics to your Czar Corps.
It was you who appointed rabid Islamists to Homeland Security.
It was you who said that NASA's "foremost mission" was an outreach to Muslim communities.
It was you who as an Illinois Senator were the ONLY individual who would speak in favor of infanticide.
It was you who were the first President not to give a Christmas Greeting from the WH, and went so far as to hang photos of Chairman Mao on the WH tree.
It was you who curtailed the military tribunals of all Islamic terrorists.
It was you who refused to condemn the Ft. Hood killer as an Islamic terrorist.
It is you who has refused to speak-out concerning the horrific executions of women throughout the Muslim culture, but yet, have submitted Arizona to the UN for investigation of hypothetical human-rights abuses.
It was you who when queried in India refused to acknowledge the true extent of radical global Jihadists, and instead profusely praised Islam in a country that is 82% Hindu and the victim of numerous Islamic terrorists assaults.
It was you who funneled $900 Million in U.S. taxpayer dollars to Hamas.
It was you who ordered the USPS to honor the MUSLIM holiday with a new commemorative stamp.
It was you who directed our UK Embassy to conduct outreach to help "empower" the British Muslim community.
It was you who embraced the fanatical Muslim Brotherhood in your quest to overthrow the Egyptian President, Hosni Mubarak.
It was you who funded mandatory Arabic language and culture studies in Grammar schools across our country.
It is you who follows the Muslim custom of not wearing any form of jewelry during Ramadan.
It is you who departs for Hawaii over the Christmas season so as to avoid past criticism for NOT participating in seasonal WH religious events.
It was you who was un-characteristically quick to join the chorus of the Muslim Brotherhood to depose Egypt's Hosni Mubarak, formerly America's strongest ally in North Africa; but, remain muted in your non-response to the Brotherhood led slaughter of Egyptian Christians.
It was you who appointed s your chief adviser, Valerie Jarrett , who is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, an off-shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.

And I didn't even include the things he did in 2015.....
First I think President Obama has been a poor president but
Why would anyone waste time fact checking your whole list? I doubt if he is a Muslim, and who cares.

I did fact check one at random and this is what I found.
It was you who ordered the USPS to honor the MUSLIM holiday with a new commemorative stamp.

Muslim Stamp
Obama had nothing to do with this stamp, which was first announced during President George W. Bush’s administration, on Aug. 1, 2001, honoring two Muslim holidays, including Eid al-Fitr, the first day following the month of Ramadan, a period of fasting and religious observances. The stamp first came out at 34 cents, the prevailing first class rate at the time. It has been reissued several times whenever that rate increased.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies