Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2015, 11:01 PM

166 posts, read 186,017 times

Advertisements

So in other words, he fakes being like white people naturally are, pretends to be respectful because by his own inferred admission he is a very disrespectful person, just to manipulate himself into having stealing the virginity of innocent white girls and wrecking families and moving on the the next one when the damage is done.

Old 08-12-2015, 11:49 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,520,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Interesting. I guess different people see people differently. They tell me that most people who meet them realize very quickly that they're biracial. I'm not exactly sure how people figure that out and I'm not sure they know either, but people put two and two together very quickly generally speaking. Of course, all of them have been labeled "black" off and on in their lives too - and we're fine with that, as long as no one is trying to force them (or me) to choose ONE race only.
I could create an entire new thread topic on non-black women with black biracial children who think that their children are special little snowflakes who are certainly/obviously/absolutely not like those "black" kids.

It sounds as if your children do have an issue with being associated with "black" people because if they are commenting to you about how often someone figures out that they aren't "black" then it must be seen as a great compliment in their eyes. I can not recall ever running back and telling my parents about times when this person or that thinks that I'm Polynesian or whatever. Its silly and if I did that my parents would wonder why I felt it was so important to share that with them.

I will say that your children's need to be recognized as biracial, despite looking like the average African American, is somewhat typical of darker skinned black biracials with more sub-Saharan African features that your kids happen to possess.

Old 08-13-2015, 03:06 AM

4,248 posts, read 4,158,255 times
Quote:
Here's my daughter.
"Wow, she's gorgeous" immediately popped into my head.

Old 08-13-2015, 04:23 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,426,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingatlanta View Post
That poster is actually correct. I recall reading about how so many countries in south America urged mixed individuals to not identify as black and basically reinforced that being black was bad. As a result over time the black populations of several countries in South America have nearly disappeared. And despite so much intermarriage in these countries past histories, many of these places are still very racist against African descended people.

Blackout: How Argentina
That's only half of it. The U.N. definition of genocide encompasses, among other things, not just killing but the imposition of conditions designed to bring about the destruction of a distinctive people in whole or in part. This is exactly what the globalists are doing to white/European populations by facilitating massive immigration and deliberately trying to make white areas and nations less so. If this were any people other than whites, those who care about true human diversity wouldn't be so hesitant to apply the 'genocide' label. But in truth, it works both ways.

Old 08-13-2015, 05:38 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,844,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Sort of. The examples in my own family are let's just say, not that mixed. As in the last known and obvious non-white ancestor is from around 4-5 generations ago. My grandmother had 2 black parents. She was lighter than your children and has hazel eyes and barely wavy hair. My grandfather cannot find a non-black ancestor, and we have traced things back to about 1820 at the moment. My dad turned out to be your kids complexions. His siblings ranged from him to Michele Obama. Most of dad's first cousins resemble your children, some have "softer hair" and lighter complexion, and their heritage matches up with my dad's own.
I really encourage you to get a DNA test - they're not all that expensive and the results can be fascinating. Most sources estimate that the average AA living in the US is about 25 percent European. I've already posted the links so I won't repeat myself there.

Old 08-13-2015, 05:51 AM

2,776 posts, read 3,054,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaughingAtU2 View Post
Whites are the most beautiful humans God created. That is why so many black men thirst for their attention.
Idiot.

Old 08-13-2015, 05:59 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,844,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
I could create an entire new thread topic on non-black women with black biracial children who think that their children are special little snowflakes who are certainly/obviously/absolutely not like those "black" kids.
This post clarifies to me why I have put you on ignore in the past (you are one of only three people in all my years of participation on this forum who I've put on ignore, by the way, so congratulations). This will be my last response to you before I put you back on that very short list.

Not sure if you're a mother, but I have news for you - most normal mothers think their kids are the most wonderful kids in the world. My pride in my children has absolutely NOTHING to do with the color of their skin or their "biracial status" and everything to do with the fact that they are my precious children.

Quote:
It sounds as if your children do have an issue with being associated with "black" people because if they are commenting to you about how often someone figures out that they aren't "black" then it must be seen as a great compliment in their eyes.
My kids and I discuss race and prejudice and diversity and that sort of thing on occasion because it's a topic that intersects with our lives and interests us. You're reading way too much into these comments made over the decades - which doesn't surprise me because you consistently misconstrue and misrepresent what I very clearly say.

Quote:
I can not recall ever running back and telling my parents about times when this person or that thinks that I'm Polynesian or whatever. Its silly and if I did that my parents would wonder why I felt it was so important to share that with them.
My kids don't "run back" and tell me what people say. That's ridiculous. I've WITNESSED myself what people say, or occasionally as we are discussing the topic of race, or weird people, or what went on in their lives today, etc. they may share some interesting little snippet of conversation they've had with someone. Though my kids are in their twenties and thirties, we talk very regularly because we're close.

Quote:
I will say that your children's need to be recognized as biracial, despite looking like the average African American, is somewhat typical of darker skinned black biracials with more sub-Saharan African features that your kids happen to possess.
My kids don't have a "need to be recognized as biracial." They just ARE usually recognized as biracial, just like you probably are usually recognized as female, or usually recognized as African American, or of a certain age group, or whatever.

However, it is important to them NOT to be forced to disregard half of their heritage, as in the example I gave above of the crazy woman in the office trying to force me to choose "one race or the other" for my kids (this sort of thing has happened to them personally occasionally as well over the years). No - they are not going to be forced to identify with just one race or the other - not by a government form, not by a teacher, not by a neighbor, not by anyone. This doesn't happen all that often, but since my kids are all either nearly thirty or in their thirties, they've each experienced this several times over their lifetimes. It's a case of principle for them and for me. They can identify as they choose, but they will not have someone else try to force them to identify as only half of their own heritage. They are not "black" OR "white." They are both. They embrace both sides of their heritage.

I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand. Actually, I think you DO understand exactly what I am saying, but choose not to address this very salient point, and instead choose to intentionally twist what I'm saying to suit whatever your agenda is.

Much of our family, for generations back, enjoys genealogy and the topic of family history. We own a house and farm that was built in the mid 1800s and has been passed down in our family now for about six generations. We've traced our ancestors back to Virginia, to Pennsylvania, to England and to Germany and have visited or lived in all those areas and in some cases have managed to find homesteads or cemeteries or churches related to our family. It's why we took the DNA tests. We enjoy books like "Someone Knows My Name" and read and discuss them and wish, wish, wish we knew more about exactly where my kids' dads family came from. My mother grew up in Stamps, AR during the same time frame that Maya Angelou was growing up there, and the book "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings" is written about Stamps, Arkansas, so we've also enjoyed reading and discussing that book together.

So yes, as I've stated before, we have pretty regular discussions about family history, genealogy, race relations in the US and world, that sort of thing. We always have. This in no way reflects "my children's need to be recognized as biracial."

By the way, considering that the average AA in the US is about 25 percent European genetically, it's no surprise to me that my kids, who are about 50 percent European, might look similar to many AAs in the US who consider themselves "fully black" in spite of their actual ancestry.

But I have news for you. My kids are 100 percent American, and that's what really matters the most to all of us.

And now, I am going to put you back on ignore.

Old 08-13-2015, 06:27 AM

5,819 posts, read 5,618,026 times
Quote:
Here's my daughter. I think it's pretty clear that she's biracial - unless of course you apply the old school, racist "one drop rule."

And here's my son - once again, pretty obvious he's biracial. Of course, to some people, all they can see is "one drop and they're automatically black" - whatever that means.

These people are biracial - and love being biracial. It really doesn't matter to them - or to me - what category some weirdos try to shove them into. They have a firm grasp on their own identity.

Yeah I know - they're good looking kids. I wish I could take all the credit but I can only take half.
Where are you from? As in where were you raised, and/or claim---where is the place that formed your views and ideas on life? What were your parents and relatives and the general community that raised you, what were their views on life?

Because your children definitely do not "look biracial", they look black. They are technically biracial, but there is nothing 'special' about that, the average black American has 24% European genes. 24%. Think about that for a moment, that's the average black American. So besides the fresh off the boat types who've been here less than 2 or 3 generations, ALL of us blacks are "biracial", even those of us with TWO black parents...
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/12/25...html?referrer=

The biggest question I have is why this matters to you? Why is it so important to you that your kids recognize that they 'aren't' black? Is being black some sort of lesser feature that doesn't deserve recognition? And why do you think you can speak on the black experience just because you have black children? I will say that if your children don't self-identify as black, that's their choice and I'm cool with that, but I sure don't see them as either white or "biracial"---because I already know that damn near every black is "biracial''. So we're still black...

I grew up with a grip of light skinned blacks who have two black parents, who were lighter in tone than some "mixed" kids I grew up with, who were definitely lighter or had lighter hair than your kids. They neither looked "biracial" nor self-identified as such. All black Americans are biracial, it really just depends on how recent the mixture is...

Knowledge is power. Your kids are good looking, though...

Old 08-13-2015, 07:31 AM

1,034 posts, read 1,337,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
Well we did elect a community organizer as our president. Defining groups of people by their differences and pitting them against one another is what community organizers do. The increased racial tension we have experienced over the last few years has been brought about by design, to satisfy short and medium term political goals at the expense of the long term prosperity of this country.
It's sad really. I feel like the problems we are facing today are as bad as I have ever seen them in my 38 years. I can remember back in Nov of 08 when we elected the first black president, that we have finally turned a huge corner, now in 2015 I feel like it's 1955 again. So damn sad and such a huge waste.

Old 08-13-2015, 08:10 AM

5,182 posts, read 5,245,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smart-dumb-kid View Post
I want this black kid to think about knockout games and polar bear hunting. I want him to focus on set asides, quotas, extra points for "protected" minorities on admissions' exams, lowered expectations on standardized testing and the other abominations that come under "affirmative action." I want him to remember how the media ignores black-on-white violence or else buries it on the back page. I want him to recall the double-standard of the Obama-Holder justice dept. in the prosecution of interracial crimes. I'd like to hear his reactions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies