Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2015, 11:46 AM

8,610 posts, read 7,888,561 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
Is that how it works in America ,the feds suspect something fishy so they confiscate your private property?

If the server - forget about the flash drive - has federal documents on it, it is federal property.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2015, 01:38 PM

12,954 posts, read 13,665,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by armory View Post
If the server - forget about the flash drive - has federal documents on it, it is federal property.
Then it is highly unlikely that this grandmother has the tech experience to set up this system all by herself under the radar. The system was probably thoroughly vetted eight years ago. With all the spying being done at the State Department this was probably safer than a "government issue" server.

Last edited by thriftylefty; 08-08-2015 at 01:57 PM..

Old 08-08-2015, 01:59 PM

12,031 posts, read 6,561,999 times
We should just ask the Russians and the Chinese to give us the info. By now they have multiple copies of everything
on any of her servers.

Old 08-08-2015, 04:29 PM

22,653 posts, read 24,575,170 times
SHE IS THE ONE, must protect her at all costs.

I get it......the corruption in the USA is just as high as Russia, China, Boratcountries, India, etc.

Rome rotted from within!

Old 08-08-2015, 07:36 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,853,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
It's not just a suspicion anymore. They know sensitive data went through that server. She was allowed to destroy it after "backing it up" on a Usb. You or I would've had our stuff taken already. That's a fact
Actually, you and I would have been in jail already.

But not Hillary.

Also, it seems that two Hillary minions -- aged tuna aficionado and occasional Weiner-lover Huma Abedin, as well as Cheryl Mills -- have failed to certify that they have turned over all records as well.

Such classy people, these three.

Hillary Clinton certifies email handover, but aides demur - POLITICO

Old 08-08-2015, 07:42 PM

2,761 posts, read 3,425,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Honest question. Now since you Democrats more than likely don't care, then get lost unless you have a valid answer.

I was in the military, had a high clearance. No way, no how could I have done what she did in the first place, let alone if questions came up if I had sent/received classified info, they would have forcibly taken my phone/server. Look at anyone else that is suspected of anything. Their property is taken.

We know for a fact sensitive and classified info was used on this server. So here are two questions that I have not heard any answers to let alone seen the media ask.

1. Why was Hillary allowed to personally go through and decide what emails she felt she needed to turn in? How does that process make any sense? If she was trying to hide something, you do not give her the chance. You delegate someone else to do it.

2. At this point where we know sensitive and classified info was sent on this server, how in God's name is she allowed to just say she gave it to her lawyer? First off, her lawyer?! Does he have a clearance to see government classified info? Doubtful. And in the even of any wrong doing, how the hell can you allow her to keep it and have the possibility of evidence getting damaged or destroyed?

Seriously, what world am I living in? No way could you or I do this. Why can she?

Fox news watcher favorite story. Congressional hearing over an email. This is he said, she said, and what really happened has nothing to do with the story you hear.

Republicans are attacking Hillary since she is a Presidential candidate. That's all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies