Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2015, 02:50 PM

1,906 posts, read 2,038,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Year2525 View Post
How do you know she was sondomized? I am not saying it did not happened but how do you know for a fact they did? Isn't that like somone saying you molested the next door neighbor's child yesterday? Then I say you did it by claiming no one has a right to molest their next door neighbors children. Then I ask, why did you do it? So?
Read the story. Sticking your fingers up a womans hoo-hoo is sodomy.

Quote:
Charnesia Corley, 21, said officers with the Harris County Sheriff’s Department made her pull her pants down and did a body cavity search without her consent while she was lying in a gas station parking lot,
Quote:
"I bend over and she proceeds to try to force her hand inside of me. I tell her, 'Ma'am, No. You cannot do this,'" Corley told us candidly.

Old 08-10-2015, 02:51 PM

5,658 posts, read 6,276,691 times
Hey, as long as you don't have drugs in your rectum or vagina you have nothing to hide. The cops just have to make sure is all. Stop thinking of your own bodily cavities as something private that you own -- they belong to the state. And drugs are bad so no consent is necessary.

Old 08-10-2015, 03:02 PM

10,019 posts, read 8,635,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe View Post
Hey, as long as you don't have drugs in your rectum or vagina you have nothing to hide. The cops just have to make sure is all. Stop thinking of your own bodily cavities as something private that you own -- they belong to the state. And drugs are bad so no consent is necessary.
I always thought this arse was mine, you mean it's the state's PO box?
They better get over here then because I smell that I have something addressed to them.

Old 08-10-2015, 03:19 PM

50,788 posts, read 36,486,545 times
I don't think it even matters. Per the article, the cop made her take her pants off IN the parking lot..there is NO excuse for that, and for .2 ounces of pot?? C'mon, this is ridiculous. There are too many cops if this is all they have to do is harass people and strip search looking for a hidden joint or two.

Old 08-10-2015, 05:00 PM

519 posts, read 777,174 times
Why would anyone defend the criminal here? She broke the law and lied to the cops. This is what happens when you hide stuff inside your happy parts, assuming the cops won't be thorough.

Old 08-10-2015, 05:06 PM

6,757 posts, read 8,284,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepheyr View Post
Why would anyone defend the criminal here? She broke the law and lied to the cops. This is what happens when you hide stuff inside your happy parts, assuming the cops won't be thorough.
I *do* hope you're being facetious. No one could really think a public strip search is warranted for a tiny amount of pot (if she even had it).

Old 08-10-2015, 05:11 PM

1,906 posts, read 2,038,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
I don't think it even matters. Per the article, the cop made her take her pants off IN the parking lot..there is NO excuse for that, and for .2 ounces of pot?? C'mon, this is ridiculous. There are too many cops if this is all they have to do is harass people and strip search looking for a hidden joint or two.
0.02 oz......not 0.2 oz.....

I think thats like a joint stub or up to half a small joint. Probably just some residue and left over stuff they found in her car. Of course I don't care if she was carrying 500 lbs of it in her trunk. Stripping her down and shoving fingers in her in a gas station parking lot is out of bounds.

Old 08-10-2015, 05:14 PM

1,994 posts, read 1,521,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justanokie View Post
Read the story. Sticking your fingers up a womans hoo-hoo is sodomy.
Someone says that about you, that is proof? Youhoo. Read the story. This is what she said. Is that was passes as fact in your book?

Old 08-10-2015, 05:17 PM

1,994 posts, read 1,521,045 times
Quote:
Per the article? I can't stop laughing at how rediculous that is. The write of that article probably never left the cubicle before clicking send and yelling copy.

Old 08-10-2015, 05:31 PM

5,658 posts, read 6,276,691 times
Quote:
I don't think it even matters. Per the article, the cop made her take her pants off IN the parking lot..there is NO excuse for that...
Correct, that act speaks for itself, if that is what happened.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepheyr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
I *do* hope you're being facetious. No one could really think a public strip search is warranted for a tiny amount of pot (if she even had it).
Really!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Year2525 View Post
Someone says that about you, that is proof? Youhoo. Read the story. This is what she said. Is that was passes as fact in your book?
She has made an allegation of misconduct and it should be heard and investigated. Honestly is it really very shocking? No.

Cops need dashcams, hand cams, hat cams, lapel cams, and gun cams.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies