Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2015, 01:07 PM

1,906 posts, read 2,038,831 times

Advertisements

This is disgusting.

2 links to the story

Woman accuses officer of going too far during traffic stop | abc13.com

Texas cops accused of threatening to break woman's legs during public strip search

I really don't care if the cops think she had a nuclear bomb up there, sodomizing a woman in a gas station parking lot is never ok. Whats wrong with these people.

0.02 oz of marijuana is a complete joke. A misdemeanor if true, which I doubt at this point. Sounds like cops covering attempting to cover up a bad search.

I think this is like second or third time in the last year this department has done something similar. They must get some kind of perverse pleasure from pulling women out of cars, stripping them and sodomizing them.

Old 08-10-2015, 01:16 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,988,465 times
Further proof that prohibition of cannabis needs to end.

Old 08-10-2015, 01:25 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,368,841 times
not the first time for this in texas, google it...

Old 08-10-2015, 01:29 PM

2,950 posts, read 1,637,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justanokie View Post
This is disgusting.

2 links to the story

Texas cops accused of threatening to break woman's legs during public strip search

I really don't care if the cops think she had a nuclear bomb up there, sodomizing a woman in a gas station parking lot is never ok. Whats wrong with these people.

0.02 oz of marijuana is a complete joke. A misdemeanor if true, which I doubt at this point. Sounds like cops covering attempting to cover up a bad search.

I think this is like second or third time in the last year this department has done something similar. They must get some kind of perverse pleasure from pulling women out of cars, stripping them and sodomizing them.
Wish I could say I'm surprised, but these stories are all to common these days. Seems there's a lot of police departments who no longer respect civil rights.

Old 08-10-2015, 01:44 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,227,052 times
The way these cops act, it makes me wonder what is up their asses.

Old 08-10-2015, 01:50 PM

1,994 posts, read 1,521,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justanokie View Post
This is disgusting.

2 links to the story

How do you know she was sondomized? I am not saying it did not happened but how do you know for a fact they did? Isn't that like somone saying you molested the next door neighbor's child yesterday? Then I say you did it by claiming no one has a right to molest their next door neighbors children. Then I ask, why did you do it? So?

Old 08-10-2015, 01:58 PM

Wouldn't it be better to write the OP to discuss the allegation or the subject matter than to conclude it was fact and then go from there?

Old 08-10-2015, 02:08 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,828,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Year2525 View Post
How do you know she was sondomized? I am not saying it did not happened but how do you know for a fact they did? Isn't that like somone saying you molested the next door neighbor's child yesterday? Then I say you did it by claiming no one has a right to molest their next door neighbors children. Then I ask, why did you do it? So?

The OP is playing fast and loose with the thread title. I can guarantee you that what reasonable people (including 75 CD members who viewed but wisely got out of this thread fast) thought when they read ...cops sodomize woman was not that a female cop was conducting a drug search.

You cop haters are too much.

Old 08-10-2015, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
The OP is playing fast and loose with the thread title. I can guarantee you that what reasonable people (including 75 CD members who viewed but wisely got out of this thread fast) thought when they read ...cops sodomize woman was not that a female cop was conducting a drug search.

Yes and why I challenged the OP. I think they are still trying to reconcile their actions enough to respond.

Old 08-10-2015, 02:14 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Year2525 View Post
Yes and why I challenged the OP. I think they are still trying to reconcile their actions enough to respond.
Um, you don't have to be a male to sodomize someone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies