Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2015, 09:12 AM

26,498 posts, read 15,079,792 times

Advertisements

If Hillary has nothing to hide, why did she hand over a blank server, thumb drives with 20,000+ emails missing, and why does she lie so much?

Hillary LIED about only using device for email.

Hillary LIED that it was more convenient to set up her own server than use the government provided one.

Hillary LIED about her server having many safeguards as it was initially set up for Bill Clinton. We even know that for at least a 3 month period her server lacked basic security features.

Hillary LIED about no security breaches, she has no way of proving that.

Hillary LIED about having turned over all emails that could "possibly be considered" work related to the government.

Hillary LIED about communicating with all of her aides on government email accounts and servers as Huma Abedein has her account through Hillary's server.

Hillary LIED that it is "undisputed" that she adhered to all of the government rules of email.

Hillary LIED that she is offering "unprecedented transparency" on this matter.

Hillary LIED that all state department employees can destroy their personal emails on their government accounts.

Hillary seems to be lying that she never sent or received classified email from her server.

USA TODAY's article said that there are more lies that they didn't get to.

Fact-checking Hillary: Column
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2015, 09:18 AM

7,713 posts, read 4,749,163 times
"unprecedented transparency" is my favorite.

Old 08-17-2015, 09:43 AM

23,988 posts, read 15,086,618 times
I'm still trying to figure out why she ignored the rules and had her own private e mail. Why?

For somebody who thinks a vast right wing conspiracy watches her every move, setting up that private e mail was just plain stupid. Especially if she knew she would continue her run for POTUS.

Old 08-17-2015, 09:56 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,037,907 times
I fail to see what real convenience she gained by doing this. So what was the point? Shes just an idiot. And she can do her usual point fingers, but this is all on her. No one else. If she didnt use a private server we wouldnt be talking about this.

I think the biggest flag is the fact that she refused to turn over the server for months and months, took it upon herself to determine was work related or not, and then wiped the server. That wasted a lot of man hours and what not. Which I guess was the point. If she were not hiding anything, she wouldve turned it all over on day one and said here, ive got nothing to hide.

Old 08-17-2015, 10:02 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,304,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
"unprecedented transparency" is my favorite.
Really! It's about as transparent as a 5 foot lead wall.

Old 08-17-2015, 10:03 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,569,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
I'm still trying to figure out why she ignored the rules and had her own private e mail. Why?

For somebody who thinks a vast right wing conspiracy watches her every move, setting up that private e mail was just plain stupid. Especially if she knew she would continue her run for POTUS.
Does it matter? If she doesn't respect our rules as Secretory of States, how can we expect her to respect our rules when she's the president???

Old 08-17-2015, 10:20 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,651 posts, read 16,138,284 times
It makes no difference to sHillary voters... BTW Bill was a way better actor.

Old 08-17-2015, 10:27 AM

624 posts, read 379,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
Really! It's about as transparent as a 5 foot lead wall.

Which, to be fair, is pretty unprecedented.

Old 08-17-2015, 10:31 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,054,282 times
I wonder many of the creepy Obama cult will extend their allegiance to Hillary, and hold her up as an infallible god like they do for O...

Old 08-17-2015, 10:53 AM

2,861 posts, read 3,851,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post

My guess includes some combination (in no particular order) of:
  • technology ignorance ...understands little of issues, mechanics, exposures
  • technology aversion ... too busy to bother asking or listening to ("low level") consul
  • fear/paranoia of revealing who knows what, about what, to whom...this could be a long list
  • belief of 'control' and 'safety' of info on personal server...after all, it was it in her house!!...er fortress
  • lack of real sensitivity/concern for security...low understanding of risk, severity, and while trusting in technology not understood
  • sense of entitlement and arrogance...too important to bother, get caught, and untouchable
  • security rules don't apply to us important people...just a bureaucracy for the peons
  • uh, Bill and others 'did it' (years ago) ... so it must've been ok
  • ... and variations on the above etc
By the way, HRC isn't the first 'executive' to think this way, and won't be the last but, sadly given her background, previous positions and future aspirations, it is a bad brew indeed.

Of course many people don't know, understand, or care at all. They'll buy the right wing conspiracy especially when hunting a poor lil' lady just cause she can be the first woman president
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies