Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2015, 06:26 PM

62,872 posts, read 29,103,656 times

Advertisements

No nation in the world wants their identifying demographics, culture or language changed via illegal immigration or too much legal immigration from one ethnic group. There isn't a thing racist about that at all. I detest illegal immigration and I want to see our legal immigration numbers diversified and in controlled numbers so that they will assimilate. That's racist?

Old 08-18-2015, 06:42 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,183,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
All right. And if you hold NW Europe to be some superior place, you shouldn't be happy about there being fewer Europeans in this country, or about this becoming more of a Latin American country. Which is what I said in the first place.
All I am saying is that people from NW Europe are NOT going to start moving here in droves because it would be a step down for them. Period. That is all. Stop trying to understand me. You are clearly unable to.

Old 08-18-2015, 06:43 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,312,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
It is not a liberal talking point. If it talks and walks like a duck then it probably is a duck. You are spouting talking points of the White Supremacist that would post on a site like Stormfront. I suggest you move your conversation over there if you have not already. You will find loads of people that agree with you and this supposed loss of the white culture. It's pretty simple. Like the Winning guy said. It is a free country. You can spout whatever misinformed vitriol that you want. It is also free for the rest of us that disagree with you. We are free to call you out on your B^ll Sh%t. Capiche senior?
Hey, you're the one who has extolled the virtue of Northern Europeans here. So I don't see how you disagree.

Old 08-18-2015, 06:45 PM

22,449 posts, read 11,972,828 times
Meanwhile, we have this thread currently active:

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...el-thread.html

I'm guessing that some of the posters whining about all the traffic woes in the NYC area are the same ones calling names in this thread. Apparently, they are unable to make the connection between those 40 million people who were added to the population and horrible traffic gridlock. I'm sure that there is a way to come up with a guesstimate as to how many more cars those 40 million people have added to our roads.

Apparently, some here think that we have infinite natural resources so, in their minds, the more the merrier.

So how many more people will be too many for you? 1 billion? 2 billion? Do tell.

Old 08-18-2015, 06:46 PM

2,860 posts, read 3,385,461 times
Quote:
It is not a liberal talking point. If it talks and walks like a duck then it probably is a duck. You are spouting talking points of the White Supremacist that would post on a site like Stormfront. I suggest you move your conversation over there if you have not already. You will find loads of people that agree with you and this supposed loss of the white culture. It's pretty simple. Like the Winning guy said. It is a free country. You can spout whatever misinformed vitriol that you want. It is also free for the rest of us that disagree with you. We are free to call you out on your B^ll Sh%t. Capiche senior?
I'd ask for you to prove one thing in this thread that I said that was inherently "racist", but you couldn't, nor are you (or any of your neo fascist ilk) capable of it.

Old 08-18-2015, 06:47 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,312,233 times
Quote:
All I am saying is that people from NW Europe are NOT going to start moving here in droves because it would be a step down for them. Period. That is all. Stop trying to understand me. You are clearly unable to.
Well no, I don't understand you. Because you're either an internet troll or you're as thick as a brick wall, and you don't understand the obvious connotations of statements that you make. Or probably both.

Old 08-18-2015, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Meanwhile, we have this thread currently active:

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...el-thread.html

I'm guessing that some of the posters whining about all the traffic woes in the NYC area are the same ones calling names in this thread. Apparently, they are unable to make the connection between those 40 million people who were added to the population and horrible traffic gridlock. I'm sure that there is a way to come up with a guesstimate as to how many more cars those 40 million people have added to our roads.

Apparently, some here think that we have infinite natural resources so, in their minds, the more the merrier.

So how many more people will be too many for you? 1 billion? 2 billion? Do tell.
They're psychotic. There is no logic involved with these people. They're ****ing nuts. (left wingers, that is)

Old 08-18-2015, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
Well no, I don't understand you. Because you're either an internet troll or you're as thick as a brick wall, and you don't understand the obvious connotations of statements that you make. Or probably both.
Thanks for the laugh. Have a good night.

Old 08-18-2015, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post
I'd ask for you to prove one thing in this thread that I said that was inherently "racist", but you couldn't, nor are you (or any of your neo fascist ilk) capable of it.
You are what you are. Your words speak for themselves. LOL Cheers.

Old 08-18-2015, 06:54 PM

Quote:
You are what you are. Your words speak for themselves. LOL Cheers.
Exactly what I thought.

Just keep the left-wing neo fascist smear efforts up. It's what you people do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies