Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2015, 09:04 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Climber View Post
Its almost as if people have a natural desire for determining their own fates, within the borders of their homelands.

I do not begrudge German self-determination in any way, shape, or form.

If WWII was the "war that saved Western Civilization" as some people still like to call it, I'd hate to see what a worse outcome might have been.

Germany should be full of ethnic Germans. Period.
I don't care what Germany is full of. I'm not from Germany.

I'm telling you that it WOULD'VE been almost ALL ethnic German had they not started a world war. They brought this on themselves. No one forced immigrants on the Germans.

Old 08-18-2015, 09:27 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,592,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

I'm telling you that it WOULD'VE been almost ALL ethnic German had they not started a world war. They brought this on themselves. No one forced immigrants on the Germans.
Could it be they are going a more humanitarian route? Just saying ... anything is possible.

Old 08-18-2015, 09:30 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,014,485 times
Quote:
No one forced immigrants on the Germans.
BS, western elites inside and outside of Germany are forcing mass immigration on all of us in the west.

The Germans responsible for WWII are dead.

Last edited by MUTGR; 08-18-2015 at 10:47 PM..

Old 08-18-2015, 10:34 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
BS, western elites inside and outside of Germany are fording mass immigration on all of us in the west.

The Germans responsible for WWII are dead.
That's a convenient lie to fall back on. Why haven't the Swiss allowed their country to be overran with immigrants?

Germany brought this upon themselves. No one forced them to do anything. In fact, they decided to import slave laborers during the war...and hundreds of thousands remained after the war. I knew the children of some of those people when I lived in Germany and worked with a few.

Bad behavior during war has consequences. I see no reason why I should feel bad for the Germans.

Moreover, THIS country was forced to take in your ancestors. Don't be so haughty.

Old 08-18-2015, 10:38 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,395,958 times
Quote:

You are wading in the deep end of historical knowledge without knowing how to swim. Your conclusion is nonsense.

Old 08-18-2015, 10:40 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,395,958 times
Quote:
That's a convenient lie to fall back on. Why haven't the Swiss allowed their country to be overran with immigrants?

Germany brought this upon themselves. No one forced them to do anything. In fact, they decided to import slave laborers during the war...and hundreds of thousands remained after the war. I knew the children of some of those people when I lived in Germany and worked with a few.

Bad behavior during war has consequences. I see no reason why I should feel bad for the Germans.

Moreover, THIS country was forced to take in your ancestors. Don't be so haughty.
Switzerland has immigrant problems. You aren't up to date with the politics that you are discussing.

Old 08-18-2015, 10:56 PM

10,829 posts, read 5,434,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Europe screwed up big time by importing Muslim immigrants in mass numbers. The Muslim immigrant's first allegiance is to Islam, and not the Infidel host countries they live in.

This Aussie Muslim explains it well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssj_pOHM8pg
This a perfect example of Western white decadence and suicide.

The bleeding hearts think we owe stuff to refugees and the poor of the Third World.

So they let them in, and then the people they rescued -- far from being thankful -- advocate violence against their rescuers.

What is missing here?

An understanding of human nature -- which is not and never has been pretty.

Liberals and leftists base their policies on the way they think things should be (e.g., a multicultural Kumbaya paradise).

But things are rarely what they should be, they are only what they are.

Old 08-18-2015, 10:57 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,470,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
Regular Germans are apparently tired of having their country transformed by unlimited mass immigration....
They should increase the population with Germans by recalling, if that was possible, the Germans who immigrated to the Americas. What are they doing there anyway?

[]

Old 08-18-2015, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
They are people, not religion and they are in a bad situation.
The fact that they are people is hardly a recommendation.

Old 08-18-2015, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth View Post
It is clear that the West- aka Europe, North America, Japan, Australia and NZ- is the superior model of civilization. This endless stream of migrants from the chaos of the Third World proves that. The debate, as much as there was one, is over. It is our respective market economies, education systems, social welfare states, and yes, Tolerance, that make this so.

It is 2015. Colonialism and Nationalistic Insurgencies are long over. It is high time for the Third World to get its act together. The West cannot be expected to absorb and endless stream of poverty.

It is clear what works and what does not. Do what works. As Orson Wells said, "If you are going to steal, then steal from the best."

The one-way destination proves what works. Imitate it rather than swamp it. Join the club already.
They won't do that because, quite frankly, they are inferior.

That is the reason why they are where they are.

We need to stop regarding them as our equals or as potentially our equals. They are not.

Why not? The reason, whatever it is, doesn't really matter.

Just keep them where they are. Away from us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies