Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2015, 07:30 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,119,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotcall View Post
Just curious really, because I have never really understood it. Personally, I feel that American lives and tax dollars aren't worth it.
Either you are trying to be coy, or are disgustingly naive. If you are actually that I'll informed, you won't survive what lies ahead when Iran becomes bold enough to attack Israel.

Old 08-20-2015, 07:35 PM

13,685 posts, read 9,009,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Travel can give a very superficial understanding.

I would suggest you live a few years in any Muslim country as an Infidel and experience first hand the laws put in place by the Government that essentially make Infidels as second-class citizens of the State, and the vigilante justice that ensures you stay in line in accordance to Sharia Law as practiced by that particular state.

Are you claiming that you have lived in Muslin countries? Looking at your past postings, I don't see that you did.

True, I did not 'live' in the countries I named. Yet, I did meet people and interact with them. I entered various Mosques (including the wonderful mosques in Istanbul), without people casting stones at me.

Old 08-20-2015, 07:37 PM

601 posts, read 460,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Either you are trying to be coy, or are disgustingly naive. If you are actually that I'll informed, you won't survive what lies ahead when Iran becomes bold enough to attack Israel.
What, in your opinion lies ahead?

Old 08-20-2015, 07:42 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Are you claiming that you have lived in Muslin countries? Looking at your past postings, I don't see that you did.

True, I did not 'live' in the countries I named. Yet, I did meet people and interact with them. I entered various Mosques (including the wonderful mosques in Istanbul), without people casting stones at me.
Yes I was born and lived majority of my life in a Muslim country.

If you are in compliance with Sharia Law during your visits I dont see any reason for people casting stones at you.

When you live in a Muslim country for some years only then you will realize that Infidels do not have equal rights and are officially second-class citizens of the State. Also a Muslim cannot openly be an Atheist among many many other issues.

Old 08-20-2015, 08:08 PM

31,050 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Where have I anywhere in any thread expressed hatred for people of Jewish faith. I'm pretty equal in my disdain for all organized religions. Therefor, I certainly don't want someone's faith influencing our foreign policy. Your blind hatred for people of Muslim faith is disgusting in my opinion. As I have previously stated, my wife is Jewish, but instead of running off to the Middle East, her family was smart enough to emigrate to the United States. It's not our responsibility to protect those who decided not to come here. America first and last in my opinion.
I'm pretty equal in my disdain for all organized religions.

You Apologist are nutty. For someone whom holds "equal" disdain for all organized religion you sure spend most of your time defending Islam at the expense of other organized religions. Take a look at the majoity of terrorist organizations around the world. Whats the commonality? They're Christian, Buddhist and Hindu

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...rrorist_groups

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to see who the biggest threat is.

Old 08-20-2015, 08:39 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,749,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I'm sure sir...but that's here nor there.

Israel seemingly has no problems handling hostile surrounding states. Godspeed to them.

But that's no reason to make their enemies OUR enemies.
Do you think that their enemies are friends with any of our buddies? Really?

Old 08-20-2015, 08:57 PM

601 posts, read 460,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I'm pretty equal in my disdain for all organized religions.

You Apologist are nutty. For someone whom holds "equal" disdain for all organized religion you sure spend most of your time defending Islam at the expense of other organized religions. Take a look at the majoity of terrorist organizations around the world. Whats the commonality? They're Christian, Buddhist and Hindu

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...rrorist_groups

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to see who the biggest threat is.
I'm only defending Islam, because it's the only religion under attack in this thread. I'm against organized religion, but I never discriminate against anyone based on religion with the exception of the Westboro Baptist church. I believe that religion has no plaçe anywhere in politics or business especially when it comes to foreign relations. The only discrimination I've seen in this thread is against Muslims, and I know enough about religion to know that such behavior goes against the very basic teachings of all religions. Think to yourself, WWJD?

Old 08-20-2015, 11:19 PM

31,050 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
I'm only defending Islam, because it's the only religion under attack in this thread. I'm against organized religion, but I never discriminate against anyone based on religion with the exception of the Westboro Baptist church. I believe that religion has no plaçe anywhere in politicks or business especially when it comes to foreign relations. The only discrimination I've seen in this thread is against Muslims, and I know enough about religion to know that such behavior goes against the very basic teachings of all religions. Think to yourself, WWJD?
Well, as a former Christian, current Athiest, I dont believe JC was the son of god or even that he existed at all. If he did exist I would like to think he was a man of peace. Mohamad on the other hand was a illiterate warring Slaver and a child molester as admitted by his followers. Anyway, we all know Christianity is going away and Islam is growing, and unfortunately is showing its increasing violent side on every livable continent.

Old 08-20-2015, 11:30 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,281,707 times
Quote:
I'm only defending Islam, because it's the only religion under attack in this thread. I'm against organized religion, but I never discriminate against anyone based on religion with the exception of the Westboro Baptist church. I believe that religion has no plaçe anywhere in politics or business especially when it comes to foreign relations. The only discrimination I've seen in this thread is against Muslims, and I know enough about religion to know that such behavior goes against the very basic teachings of all religions. Think to yourself, WWJD?
How about when the religion through the Koran pushes raping non Muslim little girls on up and uses Sharia to kill and abuse women and children along with many Christians and Jews NOW?

It is being hit hard on this and other sites because the fruit that comes off the tree of Islam is poisonous.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/21/wo...aves.html?_r=0

Old 08-20-2015, 11:49 PM

1,392 posts, read 2,134,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mag3.14 View Post
The blanket ignorance on this thread is just astonishing.
It's not ignorance, it's pure hatred. Nothing will ever get through to them. Look at the anti-vaccine people, nothing will ever convince them that vaccines are safe. These people have information all around them yet none of them choose to seek it out and even if they did the opposing viewpoint would not change their beliefs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies