Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2015, 09:55 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,141,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Further View Post
And like the Democraps didn't just love OJ.....Two way street pal.
And that has to do with the GOP not getting the black vote in 2016, how?

Oh, right, I forgot how this forum works. Crime where the victim is black or criminal is non-black, and the usual suspects run into each thread with "Yeah, but black people...". In this case, bringing up something from like 20 years ago. Talk about reaching.

Old 12-06-2015, 09:55 PM

60 posts, read 35,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keep It Simple View Post
I am sorry, you are a medical examiner/Dr, you examined his wounds. You have experience seeing wounds of this nature everyday. Let me get this straight, all these agencies covered this up to back Zimmerman because they wanted to send a message to truants all over the country. Are you serious?
I didn't need to examine his wounds. He had bloody scratches on the back of his head. I saw the pictures. If he had a concussion or more serious head trauma, then he would have been immediately taken to the E.R. But he went straight from the crime scene to the police station to give his version of what happened between him and Trayvon, which indicates to me that his injuries were not that series. And as I previously stated, Trayvon's body was found on the grass--not on the road or sidewalk. So Trayvon could not have been banging 'ole Georgie's head against concrete right before he died.

Old 12-06-2015, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post

Oh, right, I forgot how this forum works. Crime where the victim is black or criminal is non-black, and the usual suspects run into each thread with "Yeah, but black people...". In this case, bringing up something from like 20 years ago. Talk about reaching.
Seriously. And OJ is about the only black person white people can cite that got away with killing two white people, which is why his name always comes up when black people address the justice system. I name several white people who got away with killing black people--not just that fat, ugly cretin known as George Zimmerman.

Old 12-06-2015, 10:12 PM

335 posts, read 322,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post

Ah...this not the place for this debate, but I challenge you to Google what LBJ said about getting the black vote. Real eye opener.

Old 12-06-2015, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Further View Post
Ah...this not the place for this debate, but I challenge you to Google what LBJ said about getting the black vote. Real eye opener.
That he would have them n-----s voting Democrat for the next 50 years? This black person already knows that. And I've never had LBJ on any type of pedestal, so there's nothing you can tell me about him that would shock me. I'm an Independent who doesn't like either party. But since you brought up LBJ, why don't you also bring up the numerous Republican candidates who have said racist crap about black people RECENTLY? Republicans make me giggle how they try to act like they care more about black people than Democrats do. Neither care.

Old 12-06-2015, 10:29 PM

1,069 posts, read 706,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cquiller1 View Post
I didn't need to examine his wounds. He had bloody scratches on the back of his head. I saw the pictures. If he had a concussion or more serious head trauma, then he would have been immediately taken to the E.R. But he went straight from the crime scene to the police station to give his version of what happened between him and Trayvon, which indicates to me that his injuries were not that series. And as I previously stated, Trayvon's body was found on the grass--not on the road or sidewalk. So Trayvon could not have been banging 'ole Georgie's head against concrete right before he died.
His body was in the grass, right besides the sidewalk....he is straddling GZ, gets shot, rolls off GZ, ONTO THE GRASS....did you watch the trial, read testimony?

Old 12-06-2015, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keep It Simple View Post
His body was in the grass, right besides the sidewalk....he is straddling GZ, gets shot, rolls off GZ, ONTO THE GRASS....did you watch the trial, read testimony?
That is Zimmeran's version of what happened. Zimmeran is an avowed liar, and I think he is full of s---. Unfortunately, the jury choose to believe him. But like OJ, I think he will pay someway, somehow for his crime. So even though I hate constantly seeing his name in the news, I love that he is showing people the REAL him.

Old 12-06-2015, 11:09 PM

373 posts, read 364,684 times
Quote:
Unlike all the gang bangers killing other blacks every day. But those deaths just aren't worthy of your interest, are they?
I can only hope these ideologies are not being shared to the young. The world could use less this. Living off the grid might be better for those who feel similar. Until ideologies like this are dead in the mind we cannot move on as a society. Maybe in another 150 years this type of thinking will be eliminated in the mind. Hate is learned.

Last edited by Oldhag1; 12-07-2015 at 12:27 AM.. Reason: Against TOS

Old 12-06-2015, 11:11 PM

373 posts, read 364,684 times
George is allowing himself to be exploited because that is the only way he can support his worthless life. Who in their right mind would hire him to do any security work..he would be nothing but a liability.

Nobody knows what happened that night, so don't act like you do because the other party is dead. We will never hear his story.

He is only making money because he killed a black male teen and got away with it. There are plenty of racist *** in America that would love to say they did the same thing, so in their racist mind why not support a guy who did.

Last edited by Oldhag1; 12-07-2015 at 12:28 AM.. Reason: Language

Old 12-07-2015, 10:17 AM

7,280 posts, read 10,890,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackgem View Post
George is allowing himself to be exploited because that is the only way he can support his worthless life. Who in their right mind would hire him to do any security work..he would be nothing but a liability.

Nobody knows what happened that night, so don't act like you do because the other party is dead. We will never hear his story.

He is only making money because he killed a black male teen and got away with it. There are plenty of racist *** in America that would love to say they did the same thing, so in their racist mind why not support a guy who did.
There was a trial. That is called due process whether you like it or not. It isn't perfect but that too is the way it is. When due process works for you I bet you stand right behind it.

Protest against affirmative action lately?

The guy had his day in court. Now he needs to earn a living in whatever manner he can.

You would do the same thing, hopefully, and not resort to looting, burning and stealing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies