Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2015, 08:26 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,747,810 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
women, black women included are not stupid we know what abortion is. no one is forcing any woman to abort.
And you know just how much help the inner city black women are really getting raising these babies in drug infested neighborhoods.....thank you for the hope and change. If black women are smart, then why don't they use the free birth control that was promised? It is a meat market plain and simple and if these were puppies you liberals would have your panties in a knot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2015, 08:27 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,747,810 times
Quote:
I would bet there are a lot of regulations the FDA has that should be changed.

btw drug usage is not comparable to a woman's uterus and how she manages it.
Try using your brain when managing your uterus...rolling my eyes toooooooo

Old 08-20-2015, 08:29 AM

624 posts, read 379,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shotcall View Post
The difference is that a two year old doesn't need to live inside its mothers body to survive. A fetus, like a tumor, does.
1) That is not what was being discussed. I address the comment about not understanding why pro-lifers care about babies that aren't theirs

2) Comparing a baby to a tumor is disgusting.

Old 08-20-2015, 09:02 AM

2,083 posts, read 1,620,580 times
Every day, defenders of PP are getting more and more desperate as more videos trickle out showing how inarguably inhumane this organization and its supporters are.

I was reading comments on Facebook and PP supporters are in complete denial mode. "The videos were highly edited," "they were actors", "videos have been debunked", "only 3%", etc., etc., etc. The whole defense is wrapped in desperation and deflection, and their supporters have completely shoved their heads in the sand to avoid confronting the truth about this issue.

Old 08-20-2015, 09:12 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer0101 View Post
You can repeat that 3% falsehood as many times as you like, it's still garbage. Planned Parenthood is the biggest baby butcher in the country and if you want to support that then it's entirely on you.
Cool, I support baby butchers & I am A-OK with that!

Old 08-20-2015, 09:44 AM

601 posts, read 460,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winning Guy View Post
1) That is not what was being discussed. I address the comment about not understanding why pro-lifers care about babies that aren't theirs

2) Comparing a baby to a tumor is disgusting.
I'm saying there is a difference between a two yr old child and a fetus . So you can't compare the two. It's not like if you drink or do drugs during a pregnancy, child protective services is going to come take the fetus, and put it in foster care. If someone gives a two year old drugs or alcohol, the child would be removed from the home. Your comparison is flawed.

Old 08-20-2015, 10:57 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,960,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vejadu View Post
Every day, defenders of PP are getting more and more desperate as more videos trickle out showing how inarguably inhumane this organization and its supporters are.

I was reading comments on Facebook and PP supporters are in complete denial mode. "The videos were highly edited," "they were actors", "videos have been debunked", "only 3%", etc., etc., etc. The whole defense is wrapped in desperation and deflection, and their supporters have completely shoved their heads in the sand to avoid confronting the truth about this issue.
Inhumane? What's inhumane is claiming you care about the right to life, opposing abortion, then opposing using our tax dollars to spend on welfare for needy families; you know, the kids who weren't aborted that were born to poor parents. THAT'S inhumane. You can't have it both ways. Secondly, the majority of PP's services involve STD testing to both men and women, PAP smears, and low cost or free birth control (eliminating the necessity of more abortions). Abortions comprise but a small minority of the service, and those are NOT covered by tax dollars.

Old 08-20-2015, 11:00 AM

264 posts, read 229,757 times
The fact that ANY of you think that video is actually real tells me more about you than PP. I heard it on Fox, Rush (vomit), Hannity, etc. The video is fake. Get a grip people.

Old 08-20-2015, 11:04 AM

624 posts, read 379,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vejadu View Post

Having it out there is uncomfortable for some.

If they are honest good people, it will make them introspective. What are their true values? What are their morals? How much do they value life? What is life? When does life begin?

For others... they don't care. They will say that it doesn't matter if the baby is alive or not. They value their right to kill it.

Old 08-20-2015, 11:08 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
Quote:
more bs by the anti choice people. PP abortion services are 3% of what they do. don't want an abortion don't have one. simple.
Well that's an outright lie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies