Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2015, 02:25 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,185,879 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
No they do not, in what way does the god of the Koran sound anything like the God of Israel or Christianity?

The NY Times just posted an article about how Islam captives are from children on being raped as directed in the Koran. We don't get directed rapes in the Bible.
They are praying to their god of the Koran and then raping, then praying again and finish off telling the victims of how the rape they just committed is blameless according to their god.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/21/wo...aves.html?_r=0

Sharia law itself is an abomination that sounds like something out of some Satanic verses, what similarity is there to any non Islamic God of Jews or Christians?

Everywhere Muslims are going in the Western world to live has brought their violence, rape and so forth to all these other countries. It looks like a negative infestation. Even in Canada Muslims are breeding as fast as they can saying they want to take over Canada with Sharia through the womb.

A big war IMO is coming unless there is major reform within the Muslim faith (starting yesterday).
IDK, the god of Abraham is the god of Abraham. I've always wanted to take a comparative religious course. Never have. I think this can be interpreted in different ways so I can't say I am right but I cannot say I am wrong.

What ISIS is doing is disgusting just like Christians used their bible to enslave people. I say that to show you that religion can be manipulated to say anything, right? I don't know how anyone can support this but the most conservative of that religion.

Not sure where you are getting that Muslims are causing violence here? We are, what, the most violent developed country in the world. We need to deal with out own homegrown violence before blaming some bogeyman. We have conservative Christians pushing a Christian version of Sharia. THAT, needs to be nipped in the bud b/c it is very un-American. Well, thanks for the article.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2015, 05:51 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,889,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
A Pakistani Christian cheers for the Pakistan cricket team and would fight for Pakistan, and not for a Christian country like say Australia.

An Aussie Muslim would support Pakistan and not Australia, because Islam and Muslim Brotherhood takes precedence over an Infidel nation.

You evaded the question.

Old 08-20-2015, 08:46 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
You evaded the question.
More British Muslims serve for ISIS than for the British Army.

http://europe.newsweek.com/twice-man...-forces-265865

Old 08-20-2015, 09:58 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,016,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
That's easy enough.

They can just say that they're Christians and just pretend. How would you know the difference?

Hell, that's what most other Christians do anyway.
Obama is the perfect example of this. He claims to be a Christian, but every time I hear him talking about Christianity I know he's not.

Old 08-20-2015, 10:02 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,016,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
IDK, the god of Abraham is the god of Abraham. I've always wanted to take a comparative religious course. Never have. I think this can be interpreted in different ways so I can't say I am right but I cannot say I am wrong.

What ISIS is doing is disgusting just like Christians used their bible to enslave people. I say that to show you that religion can be manipulated to say anything, right? I don't know how anyone can support this but the most conservative of that religion.

Not sure where you are getting that Muslims are causing violence here? We are, what, the most violent developed country in the world. We need to deal with out own homegrown violence before blaming some bogeyman. We have conservative Christians pushing a Christian version of Sharia. THAT, needs to be nipped in the bud b/c it is very un-American. Well, thanks for the article.
Well, one thing for sure, you know as much about Christianity as President Obama. So cheer up!

Old 08-20-2015, 10:07 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,645 times
Liberals in the West who rush to support Islamic terrorism by making false comparisons to Christianity need to listen to their fellow Liberal Bill Maher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg84Bhtxg6M

Old 08-20-2015, 10:17 PM

371 posts, read 257,999 times
They shouldn't take ANY foreigners into their country.

Old 08-20-2015, 11:13 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,117,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Sounds like they need a good Inquisition, Jesus would be proud.
The Inquistion, let's begin
The Inquistion, look out sin
We have a mission to convert the Jews (Jew ja Jew ja Jew ja Jews)
We're gonna teach them wrong from right
We're gonna help them see the light
And make an offer that they can't refuse (that the Jews just can't refuse)

Confess (confess, confess)
Don't be boring
Say yes (say yes, say yes)
Don't be dull

A fact you're ignoring:
it's better to lose your skullcap than your skull

The Inquistion, what a show
The Inquistion, here we go
We know you're wishing
That we'd go away
But the Inquistion's here and it's here to stay
The Inquistion, oh boy
The Inquistion, what a joy
The Inquistion, oy oy

I was sitting in a temple
I was minding my own business
I was listening to a lovely Hebrew mass
Then these papus persons plunge in, and they throw me in a
dungeon, and they shove a red hot poker up my ass

Mick

Old 08-21-2015, 03:05 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
Obama is the perfect example of this. He claims to be a Christian, but every time I hear him talking about Christianity I know he's not.
If he's not really a Christian, that's a good thing.

Old 08-21-2015, 03:53 PM

8,802 posts, read 8,898,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
If he's not really a Christian, that's a good thing.
I would say it doesn't matter. In the modern era, proclaimed atheists have wrought far more damage on humanity than Christians: Stalin, Mao, Kims in North Korea, Pol Pot, etc. I could go on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies