Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2015, 10:21 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,817,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
I agree. You can't have it both ways. She is either too inept to be President or she is too corrupt. Take your pick.
why cant she be both? just because someone is too inept to be president doesnt mean they are not corrupt as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2015, 10:38 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,550,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
I live in the land of hard-core liberals and most are just annoyed at the MSM for their "unfair" articles about Hillary.
Untrue because they expose her faults without her permission and expose her lies?

Okay to pull on opponents but not on her. Typical of Queen Cankles.

Old 08-21-2015, 11:01 AM

23,529 posts, read 17,205,480 times
Remind them that the media has been unleahed on HRC by obama.

Obama doesn;t want her to be prez as she would lose the ground he gained.

No how, no way will HRC represent the new dem party that was created with the election of obama.

Old 08-21-2015, 11:14 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,323,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Remind them that the media has been unleahed on HRC by obama.
Never...I just listen and smile and change the subject to sports. I almost lost my job when I told someone I was going to vote for Romney.

Old 08-21-2015, 12:00 PM

26,457 posts, read 15,049,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Never...I just listen and smile and change the subject to sports. I almost lost my job when I told someone I was going to vote for Romney.
Are you a teacher/professor?

The education field ironically lacks free thought too often.

Old 08-21-2015, 01:03 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,364,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
She is either one of the most compulsive liars of all-time, or the most incompetent 'public servant' in United States history.
Pick your poison. Inept, stupid, power addict, or all the above?
Attachment 156133
A perfect representative for the left then, it's no wonder they're still behind her.

Old 08-21-2015, 01:12 PM

50,759 posts, read 24,253,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Let's take Hillary at her word that she has been 100% honest and has nothing to hide.....

Hillary has such bad judgment she wiped the server clean.

Hillary has such bad judgment she permanently erased tens of thousands of innocent emails not realizing that it would look bad.

Hillary has such a bad memory she innocently forgot that she used multiple devices to send emails when she said she only used one device.

Hillary is so naive she actually thought it was more convenient to set up her own server then use one already provided for her.

Hillary was so out of the loop in setting up her own server she became confused and thought it was for Bill and had many safe guards that it did not have.

Hillary is so ignorant of technology that she could claim that there were no breaches even though she can't prove it and her server had literally no security for 3 months.

Hillary is so poor at judging what is work related she accidentally didn't turn over all work related emails after she said she did.

Hillary has such a bad memory she was mistaken when she said all of her aides used government emails and servers.

Hillary lacks such a clue she sincerely thinks she has offered record transparency on this issue.

Hillary has no concept of the rules she is suppose to follow and sincerely thought that ALL state Dept. employees are allowed to destroy emails if the individual deemed them personal.

Hillary was just incompetent and didn't understand that she was in fact sending and receiving classified emails.

Hillary was telling the truth about emailing Bill a lot, it is Bill that is lying when he said he hasn't sent an email since being president and that was once.

Hillary is kept out of the loop and didn't know she was under subpoena after she told CNN she wasn't.

Sounds so presidential, huh democrats!
More presidential than Donald Trump.

Old 08-21-2015, 01:16 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,932,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Please feel free to elaborate on the many qualities of Hillary Clinton that in light of current events makes her in any way presidential.

Old 08-21-2015, 01:17 PM

13,302 posts, read 7,863,608 times
Instant Nihil.

If anything made any difference, we'd have to go back to regular arithmetic.

Old 08-21-2015, 01:23 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,027,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
What exactly has Donald Trump done for you to say that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies