Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2015, 03:05 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,360,856 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I think you are the one with comprehension problems.

There was no outrage when Jeb Bush did it as Governor; Colin Powell did it; and I could go on an on but I'm at work.

Your outrage is reserved for Hilary and if you can't acknowlege that; then there is no hope for an honest discussion with you.

Benghazi didn't catch on with the general public but you are so hoping that the so-called email scandal does.

The Republican Industrial Scandal Factory.

We've seen it before.
Yes we've seen this before. It's not the crime; it's the cover-up. Did Powell or Jeb Bush have their disks professionally wiped?

Ultimately I do think that this is a political problem that will have to have a political solution, as opposed to a legal one. Polling data already shows that Americans do not trust Hillary Clinton. This is long overdue just on the basis of 'Travelgate.'

In a democracy, the people have the option to elect an untrustworthy leader if they so choose. Lawyers and courts can't override.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2015, 03:13 PM

27,141 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
That's not true - anything marked classified went through the government email. So AGAIN - what did she do different than her four predecessors?

There were a LOT of fingers pointing at Hillary for BENGHAZI - thousands of investigations using taxpayer dollars and they found . . . what exactly?

So, yeah, I feel like I'm kinda used to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1
Her predecessors used BOTH private and .gov mail servers.

Hillary, because she has a history of lying, deceit, corruption, and poor joke timing, used ONLY a private mail server. This is how people operate when they have things to hide.

You can see where the problem is.....

Not true. She used both.

IF she had something to hide - so didn't her Republican predecessors. Where was your outrage then?

YOU are being a sheep. You don't even have the facts. But you hear the name Hilary and you smell blood.

You forget that this problem greatly arose from inquiries into Hillary's emails.
The State Department did not have any because Hillary was never issued nor used a government account.

So no way she used both as she didn't have both.

Old 08-24-2015, 06:35 PM

2,727 posts, read 2,834,136 times
Perhaps trying looking at this without involving liberals / conservatives, etc.my the Secretary of State, fourth in line to the president, was sending all of her emails through a private server based in someone's apartment in Colorado. The servers were literally in a bathroom. You think that is as secure as servers specifically designed to handle top secret information?

What someone else did fifteen years ago is not a defense for someone's actions. Even privacy aside, why would she use her own email server? It makes literally no sense unless your intent is to not have your email monitored. Even if the intent was to only use one device (haha what an absolute joke of an excuse) why not just link that device to the standard gov'ts email / server? Do you realize all the extra steps she had to go through to establish her own server?

I am more than happy to discuss if you have answers to any of these questions - but simply saying it's a partisan witch hunt won't cut it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
1. If you believe that server wasnt protected, then you are crazy.

2. She didnt let anyone die at Benghazi.You conservatives are still pedaling a story line that has long been debunked.

Old 08-24-2015, 06:42 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficCory View Post
There are now 5 threads about Clintons on the first page. Can we please stop?

Life is full of choices.... That is called freedom, with liberty to choose.
Nothing is being forced upon you, that you don't want to see. Walk away.

Old 08-24-2015, 06:43 PM

2,727 posts, read 2,834,136 times
How much top secret information passed through Jeb Bush as governor of Florida? Hillary's little aid with deep ties to the Muslim brotherhood saw far more top secret / classified information than Jeb Bush ever has.

Quote:

There was no outrage when Jeb Bush did it as Governor; Colin Powell did it; and I could go on an on but I'm at work.

Your outrage is reserved for Hilary and if you can't acknowlege that; then there is no hope for an honest discussion with you.

Benghazi didn't catch on with the general public but you are so hoping that the so-called email scandal does.

We've seen it before.

Old 08-25-2015, 04:12 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:
YOU are being a sheep. You don't even have the facts. But you hear the name Hilary and you smell blood.
We don't have the facts, because Hillary DESTROYED THEM!

What we do know is that Hillary has been caught lying, giving false information, or making illogical comments a dozen times on this subject matter.

Is she trying to hide something or is she incompetent?

Old 08-25-2015, 04:51 AM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:

We've seen it before.
Did Jeb or Powell set up a PRIVATE server at their HOME?

Was Jeb and Powell's' e-mails on a GOV'T system which could be monitored BY THE GOV'T?

Did Jeb or Powell use their PRIVATE email serve EXCLUSIVELY to include ALL gov't business?

I don't think so.

Like I said, apples and oranges AND obviously YOU CAN"T see the difference.

And then you call others sheep.

Old 08-25-2015, 05:52 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,268,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
You forget that this problem greatly arose from inquiries into Hillary's emails.
The State Department did not have any because Hillary was never issued nor used a government account.

So no way she used both as she didn't have both.
This is absolutely TRUE and we know this because the US State Department "told it to the Judge" AND they put it in writing. We also know from the Intelligence Community that the Security Network is a closed network - it's impossible to email from the closed Secure Network to a private Un-Secured email account. It's illegal to transcribe information FROM the Secure Network and place it in an Email to a private account. The FBI is not just crawling through the Clinton Emails, but also through the Emails of her Aids and those that Clinton emailed.

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA - Civil Action No. 13-CV-1363 (EGS) - JUDICIAL WATCH, INC., ) ) Plaintiff, ) ) v. ) ) UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF ) STATE, ) ) Defendant.

The United States Department of State has testified that Hillary Clinton NEVER had or used any .Gov email account and that Secretary Clinton was NEVER issued any Government provided Devise (computer, Iphone, Ipad or Blackberry).

It's all a matter of Record ....... Court Record.

Last edited by Kibby; 08-25-2015 at 06:36 AM..

Old 08-25-2015, 09:08 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficCory View Post
There are now 5 threads about Clintons on the first page. Can we please stop?
When the Clintons stop, I'm sure the threads will stop...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies