Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2015, 09:40 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veneficus View Post
Striking the pervert dead isn't justice.

So no.

My objective would be to stop the assault and detain. I'm strong and anger control challenged enough lethal force wouldn't be required to do that.
Agreed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2015, 09:49 PM

1,248 posts, read 1,383,702 times
OP I really do not think you know what your talking about. A molester is somebody who touches somebody in appropriately. They do not engage in sexual activity with the person at all. They might dry hump, or do related activity but is not considered sexual at all. It is like how most people play with there children, or people play with each other but in this RARE CASE the person attention is deemed alien towards the other person. They need lots of evidence for this.

Honestly I do not really care at all. I know the fears of society. But seriously I really would not care as long as they do not stick it in my face. I do not care what people do in there own homes privately, including the crappy internet. I do not care what happens behind closed doors at nurseries. I do not care if an doctor found it sexual to touch me in anyway or etc. I do not care. If I was a parent ( maybe I am, maybe I am not ) I really would not care unless they brought it directly to my face. I do not care because this is not really a problem.

I do not care, just do not bring it to my face.

child endangerment is an bigger problem

Old 08-24-2015, 10:15 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,374,256 times
[quote=lilyflower3191981;40949161]Do you read?

I said

I have three adorable baby nephews, and two incredibly cute God Sons. Yes, I would do it for these children.

I perhaps would even do it for other people's children.

[/quote

I'm very non violent, and can't even stand to see someone hit someone on TV, but, yes, I could kill a child molester. If they were molesting any kids, other than my own, even, yes I could. Just the thought of it enrages me.

Old 08-24-2015, 10:18 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post

I'm very non violent, and can't even stand to see someone hit someone on TV, but, yes, I could kill a child molester. If they were molesting any kids, other than my own, even, yes I could. Just the thought of it enrages me.
yeah, same here.

Old 08-24-2015, 10:20 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,365,577 times
Oh, my.
Oh, yes.
It would not even have to be my kid.

Old 08-24-2015, 10:31 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,572,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
-- stop him, then call the police. Otherwise, you are the THUG!

That would be a thug with a smile on his face....

Old 08-24-2015, 10:59 PM

1,798 posts, read 3,021,537 times
Calm down people, your ugly little kids aren't going to get molested. You're not shooting anybody, sorry.

Old 08-25-2015, 12:56 AM

1,790 posts, read 2,051,858 times
What a ****ed up thread. Who would even want to THINK of such a situation unless god forbid it actually happened.

Some people here are mentally ill or have some serious anger issues.

Old 08-25-2015, 05:13 AM

4,006 posts, read 6,038,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Go ahead, kill him, like a fool. Then go to prison yourself for taking the law -- murder -- in your own hands.

Do what a legal-minded citizen would do -- stop him, then call the police. Otherwise, you are the THUG!

I'm guessing you're not the parent of small children?

Old 08-25-2015, 05:19 AM

4,006 posts, read 6,038,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
You need to come clean and tell us what you motive is for this thread?

What does CCW have to do with anything, in this situation?

I think you are just trying to corner "guns" period....

Sorry, but a failed thread...really...
Want me to come clean? OK, here you go: I'm the father of two beautiful daughters under the age of 10. I love them without measure and would give my own life for them without thinking twice. I would also take someone elses life who was hurting them, again, without thinking twice and I would do so with whatever means I had: gun, machete, baseball bat (ever seen the 'creek scene' in The Patriot?)
This has nothing to do with CCW or gun rights or anything. I'm perfectly happy if you want to own a gun legally.
In fact, I'm a right leaning, fiscally conservative, socially liberal, Republican voting, pro-choice Catholic yuppie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies