Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2015, 05:22 PM

1,603 posts, read 1,114,183 times

Advertisements

Good timing for the Hillionaire campaign.

Hillary covered up Bill’s rapes, sex with ‘underage girls’

Before the inevitable, "DERP WND DERPs" you can cross reference it all quite easily.

Nasty stuff from nasty people.

Why is Bill Cosby raked over the coals while Bill Clinton sails smooth?

Racist white liberal privilege is an ugly thing.

Old 09-08-2015, 09:38 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,250,696 times
The "WAR on Women" sound bite was a clever way to demonize republicans and get Obama back into office. I thought it was absolute CRAP but people fell for it and they probably will again.

When you think about how Bill has used women over the years, I don't know about the list above but taking advantage of a young impressionable intern (Monica) was pretty bad and any CEO would be done for. Personally I don't care what he got up to with Monica in the oval office if it made him a better President. Why he would want to hang out with scum like Epstein and go to his island to "party" is another matter all together.

What I don't condone is Hillary accepting donations from the leaders of middle eastern countries while they treat their women like second hand citizens.

I can't stand hypocrites and the Clintons take it to a whole new level.

Old 09-08-2015, 09:42 AM

5,461 posts, read 3,237,301 times
The "War on Women" is a completely fabricated political tool, invented by Leftists. It doesn't exist.

The ONLY war Leftists are genuinely interested in is Class War.

Old 09-08-2015, 09:48 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,384,355 times
Sorry, but the "war on women" sound bite was made entirely possible by a couple idiots on the Republican side. Seriously....95% of Republicans probably wanted those idiots taken outside and shot, and the other 4.9% thought that was too kind.

And the source of this? Someone selling a book. Imagine that.

I swear the hope is to throw enough poop that people will believe something in it.

Old 09-08-2015, 09:54 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,945,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Sorry, but the "war on women" sound bite was made entirely possible by a couple idiots on the Republican side. Seriously....95% of Republicans probably wanted those idiots taken outside and shot, and the other 4.9% thought that was too kind.

And the source of this? Someone selling a book. Imagine that.

I swear the hope is to throw enough poop that people will believe something in it.
Most of us saw it when Hillary choose to blame 19 yr old Monica and not her horn-dog husband.

Women are smarter than you think, we know where the war on women is.......using our youth.

The book does sound interesting, if all is true!

Old 09-08-2015, 12:13 PM

5,404 posts, read 16,000,620 times
I'm a woman, and do not feel like there is a 'war' being waged against me.....

Old 09-09-2015, 04:28 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,656,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
The "War on Women" is a completely fabricated political tool, invented by Leftists. It doesn't exist.

Republicans oppose laws to give men and women equal pay.
Senate GOP blocks Paycheck Fairness Act for the second time | TheHill

Republicans oppose a woman's right to get an abortion.

Republicans oppose women being able to serve in all divisions of the military.
2012 Republican platform excludes women from the front lines - Conservative News

Republicans cut women's healthcare programs.
The latest Republican attack on women | CREDO Action

Republicans oppose paid maternity leave for women.
Paid Maternity Leave, Republicans In Congress, Politics

Republicans want to cut money for women's cancer screenings, STD testing, and reproductive health treatment.
House Republicans Propose Stripping Family Planning Services From Millions Of Low-Income Women | ThinkProgress

Republicans want to pass laws to stop low income women from having children.
Senator Floats Idea To Penalize Low-Income Women Who Have Children | ThinkProgress

ex.ex.ex.

Old 09-09-2015, 04:40 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,656,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post

And the republicans "war on women" also takes place in government itself. Over 30% of democrats in congress are women, but the republican congress has less than 10% women.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/02/up...-few.html?_r=0

Even the republicans in this forum wage war on women when they call Nancy Pelosi "the botox witch" or call Michelle Obama "a disgusting pig." But Nancy and Michelle look just FINE to me.

Old 09-09-2015, 04:44 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,567,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
To be a popular woman in the republicans world you have to look like Sarah Palin or look like all the women on Fox news.
Mia Love.

Old 09-09-2015, 04:47 PM

15,640 posts, read 10,398,506 times
The so called war on women is a lie and no amount of proof will change the minds of true believers. None.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies