Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2015, 10:00 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,148,787 times

Advertisements

No cops have been found guilty of wrong doing, but the city just decided to go ahead and pay up anyway. So if any of you were wondering how much a violent, criminal thug is worth, $6.4 million should get you in the ballpark. Does Al Sharpton get a cut?

Your tax dollars hard at work. You can go ahead and start puking now.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...a3a_story.html

Old 09-09-2015, 10:04 PM

6,393 posts, read 4,117,869 times
Who wants to bet they will spend all this money in a couple years and end up where they started?

Old 09-09-2015, 10:34 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,221,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
Who wants to bet they will spend all this money in a couple years and end up where they started?
Where did they start? You know them personally?

Anyway, good for them.

Old 09-09-2015, 11:58 PM

6,104 posts, read 5,993,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
No cops have been found guilty of wrong doing, but the city just decided to go ahead and pay up anyway. So if any of you were wondering how much a violent, criminal thug is worth, $6.4 million should get you in the ballpark. Does Al Sharpton get a cut?

Mr Gray was an unarmed man on a city street who was accosted by several police officers who threw him violently to the pavement hard enough to have broken his neck . When stuff like that happens you may have problems breathing afterwards and Gray was having trouble breathing . He was tied up and them thrown like a sack of potatoes into the police van where he probably hit his head again either on the steel floor or the hard benches on either side of the van. If his neck wasn't broken before it was very likely afterwards! The cops didn't bother to restrain him (seat belts) or check to see if he needed medical attention. They then proceeded to drive around on the bumpy streets of that part of Baltimore for almost an hour before reaching the police jail in downtown (if the had gone straight there it would have taken less than 15 minutes). When they got there Gray was basically dead. He was pronounced dead when he got to the ER at Harborview Hospital. I'm glad th city paid up for the depraved indifference of men who should be drummed out of the Police Force and should do time in Maryland's overcrowded largely minority prisons.

Old 09-10-2015, 12:34 AM

7,513 posts, read 5,756,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwruckman View Post
Mr Gray was an unarmed man on a city street who was accosted by several police officers who threw him violently to the pavement hard enough to have broken his neck . When stuff like that happens you may have problems breathing afterwards and Gray was having trouble breathing . He was tied up and them thrown like a sack of potatoes into the police van where he probably hit his head again either on the steel floor or the hard benches on either side of the van. If his neck wasn't broken before it was very likely afterwards! The cops didn't bother to restrain him (seat belts) or check to see if he needed medical attention. They then proceeded to drive around on the bumpy streets of that part of Baltimore for almost an hour before reaching the police jail in downtown (if the had gone straight there it would have taken less than 15 minutes). When they got there Gray was basically dead. He was pronounced dead when he got to the ER at Harborview Hospital. I'm glad th city paid up for the depraved indifference of men who should be drummed out of the Police Force and should do time in Maryland's overcrowded largely minority prisons.
Actually he was part of cash for crash schemes. My monies on he tried to injure himself and killed himself by going to far. Now we have a racist black mayor that let hoodlums run rampant paying off her brothers and sisters. Christ, I call book rights on this cluster. The guy was a scumbag.

Old 09-10-2015, 01:34 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times
Translation: Please don't riot if the criminal cases don't end in guilty verdicts.

Old 09-10-2015, 02:24 AM

24,409 posts, read 26,980,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post

Completely ridiculous! I can't stand liberals and their look the other way on crime, but I also can't stand conservatives and their forcing of their religion on the country... so who should I support?

Old 09-10-2015, 02:33 AM

5,717 posts, read 3,148,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
Completely ridiculous! I can't stand liberals and their look the other way on crime, but I also can't stand conservatives and their forcing of their religion on the country... so who should I support?
But the liberals are trying to force everyone else's religion on the country. So I guess you get the religion non-sense either way.

Old 09-10-2015, 05:11 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,440,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwruckman View Post
Make things up much?

Old 09-10-2015, 05:12 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,440,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Actually he was part of cash for crash schemes. My monies on he tried to injure himself and killed himself by going to far. Now we have a racist black mayor that let hoodlums run rampant paying off her brothers and sisters. Christ, I call book rights on this cluster. The guy was a scumbag.
Well said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies