Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2015, 09:03 PM

1,309 posts, read 1,153,615 times

Advertisements

lol geriatric Tea Partiers still think kids listen to gangsta rap that came out 25 yrs ago, so sad and pathetic. Tell kids to stop listening to those Satan worshippers Twisted Sister and Iron Maiden while youre at it Nice peek into the braindead sheep elderly Alzhemiers mind though
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2015, 11:09 PM

8,012 posts, read 8,177,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vistas View Post
I've received like 10 new reps for this thread, yet only a couple of posts support me. This shows there's fear of speaking out about this, even online. Don't be afraid they'll call you a racist. THEY are the REAL racists.
Um... racist against who?

And you must be really proud to get 10 reps on a thread expressing your hatred of hip hop culture.

It really doesn't take a lot of effort on this subforum where a majority of the posters seem to despise any new trend, form of music and style that has emerge post the 1950's.

Last edited by Ro2113; 08-27-2015 at 11:53 PM..

Old 08-27-2015, 11:20 PM

29,449 posts, read 16,363,003 times
As Ice Cube himself said, most people dont even know he was a rapper.

I have yet to meet a person my age (early 20's) who has ever listened to NWA(including myself) In fact, i would guess that most people my age dont even go back as far as Tupac and Biggie(mid 1990s)

I think the rise of No Limit records is about the start of where todays kids see gangsta rap, if not later, like G Unit.

and LOL at that George Zimmerman reference. That man assumed Martin was a thief, then chased him, and after catching up, pulled a gun after losing a fight. You keep trying to defend that.

Old 08-27-2015, 11:21 PM

57,022 posts, read 35,049,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Right, because those urban city dwellers were buying burned copies of music instead of paying for it.
White kids were blowing thru Napster and Limewire when the average black kid had never heard of it.

One of the first groups to try and put a stop to their music being ripped off was Mettalica. Not exactly the hottest group with black youth.

Old 08-27-2015, 11:45 PM

2,468 posts, read 1,912,192 times
Is there more violence in "Straight outta compton" or the Bible?

Old 08-28-2015, 01:10 PM

2,172 posts, read 1,447,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vistas View Post
I've received like 10 new reps for this thread, yet only a couple of posts support me. This shows there's fear of speaking out about this, even online. Don't be afraid they'll call you a racist. THEY are the REAL racists.
I got some coupons in the mail today.

Nothing racial about 'em.

Old 08-28-2015, 01:34 PM

3,830 posts, read 4,644,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pac_5 View Post
I also want nothing to do with a culture where you lose your wife, job, dog and truck in such a sad proximity of events that drives you to self medicate through alcohol. That is why I don't listen to country and won't see a rodeo.

I will also have a serious talk with my kids and explain to them how important it is to earn "A" grades in school and not be in a position to listen to anything other than Bach or Mozart, and leave country music for the lower-middle class.

P.S. Get 'dis done for Jesus
Bach is for losers. My children will only be allowed to listen to beethoven.

Old 08-28-2015, 04:25 PM

1,248 posts, read 1,377,818 times
I do not want to give anybody any ideas but I perfectly understand where the OP is coming from in terms of the whole TM nonsense. However OP I would think more about correcting the problem rather then running away from it. OP was looking at the character reference of TM. That is TM privacy. Not the phone calls and police report itself.

The only thing in defense is that TM was visiting his father. But again maybe TM did not want to show himself in an negative light.

SO AFTER LISTENING TO THE PHONE CALLS TO THE POLICE AND VIEWING MORE EVIDENCE.

Quote:
"These *******s they always get away"
The moment he said that in his phone call it notes that ZM immediately is thinking the worst. He reference the person as an arse-hole for no reason at all. However there is no proof about anything the guy is doing at all. Just the fact that he is walking about and is looking at the houses. While TM was looking ( staring ) at him he is not coming up to him.

Quote:
"Sh#$%# he is running"
Well there is no law against running and there is no reason. However I have seen in other footage that running in certain parts of Florida might make you look suspicious. However again that is not harmful at all.

Quote:
"Are you following him? Yep. We do not need you to do that."
ZM decided to take law into his own hands from that motive.

Ha ha ha club house. He keeps talking about Club House

Quote:
"Ah crap I don't want to give it all out. I don't know where this kid is"
ZM admits this person was an kid/child on the phone call with the police. He did not say man, or anything else. A kid. ZM was being fearful for no reason at all. He does this on an daily basis. He does the Night-watch ( community watch ).

Quote:
"Could you have him call me"
ZM immediatly makes up a lie. In this case he is informing the officer that he is going to go against he words and chase down TM. Remember earlier in the call TM ran away from ZM sight. The police caller said "Do not chase/run after him". ZM is trying to chase after him against the operators wishes.

Quote:
"Guy is yelling help"
Quote:
"A Guy is dead"
Quote:
"Guy with an flash light"
Note the second caller. The second caller reports of rocket sounds/gun going off in his backyard. He does not want to go outside due to fear. There is a guy dead which means that ZM shot TM. Then ZM was looking for witnesses of what happen. If the second caller was outside then a good chance ZM might have shot him too as well. Keep in mind that ZM did not respect the operator wishes. Why? Because the operator is not an officer. That is why ZM chased him down. Thinking nonsense because he had not seen any officer yet. ZM sounds like a woman too as well. ( I hate saying or thinking about ZM in an bad light because I know of an ZM in real life who is good ).

Quote:
"There is a black guy down, and looks like he is dead"
second caller attempt to use racial profiling.

The Third caller you can hear TM screaming for help. Even after ZM pulled the trigger more then once; you can still hear TM screaming and yelling his voice off. Sound like a horror movie in the background.

I am sorry OP. ZM is Guilty, Guilty, Guilty, Guilty, Guilty.

That forth caller sounded real young. The Operator decided to trick her into answering her age. I am tired of these callers. It get dumber and sadder along the way.

So long story short.

A. ZM saw the young man

B. ZM made a police call.

C. ZM requested to follow and was told no

D. ZM made an excuse to get off the phone with the operator

E. ZM chase the guy down. Had words. TM responded.

F senario 1. ZM and TM had an small fight. Where ZM took out his gun.

F senario 2. ZM pulled his gun and TM called out for help.

G. ZM kills ( again not self defense kills on purposely with his true intentions from when he broke communications.

H. ZM used force on himself in order to make it look like TM attacked him.

I. Police came blah blah more then six or twenty people in USA died due to this event.

I blame ZM. He ignored the operator and went on his own. Got into an verbal argument. Flash his gun. Chased him down and shot him in cold blood. Get this rubbish out of my nation please. I am sorry OP. I understand how you feel. But the calls do not lie. Also if the phone did have tracking devices ( GPS Location of the call ) inside of them. It could be noted that ZM ignored the operator even further. ZM said he is outside the club house when he made the call but TM was shot in somebodies back yard.

I think ZM also hit himself with the gun ( Pistol Whip ), as TM had no weapons at all. TM does not look like he have the ability to cause harm to ZM. ZM looks a lot more sturdier then TM in an fist fight. Again ZM is guilty and TM was killed in cold blood.

He killed him.

He killed him.

He killed him and pistol whipped himself

He killed him.

ZM killed him.

ZM killed him.

I believe 100% ZM needs to admit himself to an mental institution or go to Africa and spend the rest of his life living among the race he violated. That or go to jail for life. Thank you for this eye opening experience OP.

ZM lied three times.

A. he went off the phone to chase TM down.

B. he lied with his wife about his money to make the state pay for his defense.

C. he lied when the officers arrived

D. ZM defense used private information about TM to show off the obvious. Violating TM privacy.

It is obvious that almost every or any or most young adults talk about violent things 99% of the time. So TM privacy was a violation of the constitution. Even so it is obvious that ZM chased him down against the operators wishes. Review the phone calls without looking. ZM is guilty. Georgie boy is guilty then Judas breaking bread at the long table. I am sorry but that is the truth OP.

Last edited by RegalSin; 08-28-2015 at 04:39 PM..

Old 08-28-2015, 08:27 PM

399 posts, read 545,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalSin View Post
I do not want to give anybody any ideas but I perfectly understand where the OP is coming from in terms of the whole TM nonsense. However OP I would think more about correcting the problem rather then running away from it. OP was looking at the character reference of TM. That is TM privacy. Not the phone calls and police report itself.

The only thing in defense is that TM was visiting his father. But again maybe TM did not want to show himself in an negative light.

SO AFTER LISTENING TO THE PHONE CALLS TO THE POLICE AND VIEWING MORE EVIDENCE.

The moment he said that in his phone call it notes that ZM immediately is thinking the worst. He reference the person as an arse-hole for no reason at all. However there is no proof about anything the guy is doing at all. Just the fact that he is walking about and is looking at the houses. While TM was looking ( staring ) at him he is not coming up to him.

Well there is no law against running and there is no reason. However I have seen in other footage that running in certain parts of Florida might make you look suspicious. However again that is not harmful at all.

ZM decided to take law into his own hands from that motive.

Ha ha ha club house. He keeps talking about Club House

ZM admits this person was an kid/child on the phone call with the police. He did not say man, or anything else. A kid. ZM was being fearful for no reason at all. He does this on an daily basis. He does the Night-watch ( community watch ).

ZM immediatly makes up a lie. In this case he is informing the officer that he is going to go against he words and chase down TM. Remember earlier in the call TM ran away from ZM sight. The police caller said "Do not chase/run after him". ZM is trying to chase after him against the operators wishes.

Note the second caller. The second caller reports of rocket sounds/gun going off in his backyard. He does not want to go outside due to fear. There is a guy dead which means that ZM shot TM. Then ZM was looking for witnesses of what happen. If the second caller was outside then a good chance ZM might have shot him too as well. Keep in mind that ZM did not respect the operator wishes. Why? Because the operator is not an officer. That is why ZM chased him down. Thinking nonsense because he had not seen any officer yet. ZM sounds like a woman too as well. ( I hate saying or thinking about ZM in an bad light because I know of an ZM in real life who is good ).

second caller attempt to use racial profiling.

The Third caller you can hear TM screaming for help. Even after ZM pulled the trigger more then once; you can still hear TM screaming and yelling his voice off. Sound like a horror movie in the background.

I am sorry OP. ZM is Guilty, Guilty, Guilty, Guilty, Guilty.

That forth caller sounded real young. The Operator decided to trick her into answering her age. I am tired of these callers. It get dumber and sadder along the way.

So long story short.

A. ZM saw the young man

B. ZM made a police call.

C. ZM requested to follow and was told no

D. ZM made an excuse to get off the phone with the operator

E. ZM chase the guy down. Had words. TM responded.

F senario 1. ZM and TM had an small fight. Where ZM took out his gun.

F senario 2. ZM pulled his gun and TM called out for help.

G. ZM kills ( again not self defense kills on purposely with his true intentions from when he broke communications.

H. ZM used force on himself in order to make it look like TM attacked him.

I. Police came blah blah more then six or twenty people in USA died due to this event.

I blame ZM. He ignored the operator and went on his own. Got into an verbal argument. Flash his gun. Chased him down and shot him in cold blood. Get this rubbish out of my nation please. I am sorry OP. I understand how you feel. But the calls do not lie. Also if the phone did have tracking devices ( GPS Location of the call ) inside of them. It could be noted that ZM ignored the operator even further. ZM said he is outside the club house when he made the call but TM was shot in somebodies back yard.

I think ZM also hit himself with the gun ( Pistol Whip ), as TM had no weapons at all. TM does not look like he have the ability to cause harm to ZM. ZM looks a lot more sturdier then TM in an fist fight. Again ZM is guilty and TM was killed in cold blood.

He killed him.

He killed him.

He killed him and pistol whipped himself

He killed him.

ZM killed him.

ZM killed him.

I believe 100% ZM needs to admit himself to an mental institution or go to Africa and spend the rest of his life living among the race he violated. That or go to jail for life. Thank you for this eye opening experience OP.

ZM lied three times.

A. he went off the phone to chase TM down.

B. he lied with his wife about his money to make the state pay for his defense.

C. he lied when the officers arrived

D. ZM defense used private information about TM to show off the obvious. Violating TM privacy.

It is obvious that almost every or any or most young adults talk about violent things 99% of the time. So TM privacy was a violation of the constitution. Even so it is obvious that ZM chased him down against the operators wishes. Review the phone calls without looking. ZM is guilty. Georgie boy is guilty then Judas breaking bread at the long table. I am sorry but that is the truth OP.
No. Here's Cliff Notes for you. Trayvon was a thug (documented). Z was a neighborhood watchman protecting his community which has suffered from burglaries done by people who in words of Barack Hussein Obama... looked like Trayvon. Trayvon acted suspiciously, Z investigated as was his duty. T attacked the "cracker" (his words) and got what he deserved.

Old 08-29-2015, 12:43 AM

1,248 posts, read 1,377,818 times
ZM did not investigated at all. He has no authority to do so. He ignored the 911 caller. Again he ignored orders from the police. He called the police and then told them to call him back. Again he used permission to hang up the phone so he could pretend he did not hear the 911 dispatcher at all. TM did absolutely nothing to anybody at all. TM did not attack ZM. TM did not break and enter into anybodies property at all. ZM just kept talking like the little vagina he was about his club house. He hung up the phone and chased the poor innocent kid down the block.

TM did not attack anybody at all. He was screaming for his life because ZM took out his gun. TM was defending himself. ZM pistol whipped his crabby skull to make it look like if TM attacked him.

Please do not abuse the word "Thug" it is so unbecoming.

TM was not documented as an gangster. They abused his privacy in order to draw up a character reference of TM. That is all. That is over 90% of the phones and facebook of many people of African decent in the United State. More importantly TM was a blasted young adult person ( as described by ZM ). HE HAD NO WEAPONS ON HIM.

ZM is an walking vagina. I am sorry to say this vistas but the truth is that ZM lied. Nobody deserved this at all.

If ZM had detained TM we could have gotten a more truthful story. Instead ZM chased him down after hanging up on the 911 operator. Think man, think. He has a cell phone, he is talking with the dispatcher, why hang up on him. Why hang up. He hung up because he did not want to be recorded stalking TM. That is why.

ZM is an coward and a liar. He even lied in the court about his ability to fund his case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies