Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2015, 01:24 AM

5,738 posts, read 5,442,833 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vistas View Post
I used to listen to this kind of music when I was younger. Some beats are nice and the music gives you that "badass" feeling.

But I stopped. I want to have nothing to do with culture that glorifies crime, violence, disregard for society, glorifies "Gentle Giants" but sings "F the police", is only about "me me me and f everyone else", culture thats about glorifying you-lose-i-win instead of win-win.

I stopped after Zimmerman affair. I saw a man who defended himself vilified and persecuted and a thug glorified and that was the last straw for me. I donated to Zimmerman defense fund and decided never to give another dollar to anyone associated with this culture of depravity.

If you have kids who listen to this garbage, have a serious talk with them and explain to them what this music and culture really stand for and glorify.

P.S. Knock out game this.

Music is a fun getaway from reality. I expect you'll stop watching violent movies because you don't support violence or crime. God forbid your children ever see The Godfather.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2015, 04:19 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,173,585 times
Zimmerman was a thug. Giving to his fund supported thuggish behavior.

People who supported Zimmerman are worse than those who supported Brown.

Old 08-29-2015, 04:31 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
I don't want anything to do with that culture. A disease of society.

Old 08-29-2015, 06:43 PM

399 posts, read 547,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalSin View Post
ZM did not investigated at all. He has no authority to do so. He ignored the 911 caller. Again he ignored orders from the police. He called the police and then told them to call him back. Again he used permission to hang up the phone so he could pretend he did not hear the 911 dispatcher at all. TM did absolutely nothing to anybody at all. TM did not attack ZM. TM did not break and enter into anybodies property at all. ZM just kept talking like the little vagina he was about his club house. He hung up the phone and chased the poor innocent kid down the block.

TM did not attack anybody at all. He was screaming for his life because ZM took out his gun. TM was defending himself. ZM pistol whipped his crabby skull to make it look like if TM attacked him.

Please do not abuse the word "Thug" it is so unbecoming.

TM was not documented as an gangster. They abused his privacy in order to draw up a character reference of TM. That is all. That is over 90% of the phones and facebook of many people of African decent in the United State. More importantly TM was a blasted young adult person ( as described by ZM ). HE HAD NO WEAPONS ON HIM.

ZM is an walking vagina. I am sorry to say this vistas but the truth is that ZM lied. Nobody deserved this at all.

If ZM had detained TM we could have gotten a more truthful story. Instead ZM chased him down after hanging up on the 911 operator. Think man, think. He has a cell phone, he is talking with the dispatcher, why hang up on him. Why hang up. He hung up because he did not want to be recorded stalking TM. That is why.

ZM is an coward and a liar. He even lied in the court about his ability to fund his case.
I didn't say GZ is an angel. But he acted in self-defense. And this whole case was not about race but the media and liberals made it about race. There was never enough evidence to even charge him. If wasn't for the threats by black hoodlums to riot he would never be charged. It was a political prosecution. Trayvon was a criminal thug, not a victim. Stop trying to make victims out of criminals just because they're black. It's disgusting and we're sick of it.

Old 08-29-2015, 09:34 PM

1,490 posts, read 2,100,952 times
Zimmerman was a grown man who got his ass whooped by a scrawny teenager.

Old 08-29-2015, 10:00 PM

1,078 posts, read 1,076,444 times
So you're a prude. We get it.

Old 08-29-2015, 10:02 PM

1,078 posts, read 1,076,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschoolChevy View Post
Zimmerman was a grown man who got his ass whooped by a scrawny teenager.

Actually, Zimmerman wasn't even attacked. Only AFTER Zimmerman went to the station did the fake blood and broken nose appear.

Police video after his arrest. Where is the broken nose? Where is the bloody head?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPI7F0Wlbtc

Old 08-29-2015, 10:07 PM

4,664 posts, read 8,241,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vistas View Post
I used to listen to this kind of music when I was younger. Some beats are nice and the music gives you that "badass" feeling.

But I stopped. I want to have nothing to do with culture that glorifies crime, violence, disregard for society, glorifies "Gentle Giants" but sings "F the police", is only about "me me me and f everyone else", culture thats about glorifying you-lose-i-win instead of win-win.

I stopped after Zimmerman affair. I saw a man who defended himself vilified and persecuted and a thug glorified and that was the last straw for me. I donated to Zimmerman defense fund and decided never to give another dollar to anyone associated with this culture of depravity.

If you have kids who listen to this garbage, have a serious talk with them and explain to them what this music and culture really stand for and glorify.

P.S. Knock out game this.

This is one of those posts where the logical response is "what the **** are you talking about?"

Old 08-29-2015, 10:30 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,847,536 times
The movie made more money than Op will ever made.
Zimmerman is cancer to society.

Old 08-29-2015, 11:04 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,225,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommie789 View Post
The movie made more money than Op will ever made.
Zimmerman is cancer to society.
Yup.

For the Z-man lovers:
Zimmerman brags about killing Trayvon Martin:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies