Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2015, 01:12 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,757,549 times

Advertisements

I refuse to believe that millions and millions of people in this country cannot separate entertainment from reality. If I wore a nice suit and tie and spoke on national TV about how I am going to return all of the land in the united States back to the native Americans if I am elected , would you believe me? Even if I scored well in the polls? Maybe I believe myself. You prob would think about it for five seconds and determine that my policy is nutz and would result in a civil war if implemented. My question is why do candidates who have unrealistic policies seem to be popular? The American populace has racists and dumb people . I get that. But they are smart enough to know that certain policies are not feasible. There is no way you can deport and round up 30 million Hispanics. Unless.... You want a civil war... Somebody please explain this to me.. Herman Cain, Donald Trump, David Duke...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2015, 01:14 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,446,965 times
Why would there be a civil war? Who would be defending the illegals?

Old 08-27-2015, 01:20 PM

Everyone who is a student of history and nazi Germany.....

Old 08-27-2015, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Everyone who is a student of history and nazi Germany.....
lmao..Sure they would.

Old 08-27-2015, 01:22 PM

If they come for my neighbors first.... Next they will come for me. So what happens when somebody comes for your neighbors Mexican illegal immigrant wife and kids ? You think he won't defend his wife and children to the death? You think illegals don't join or have family in the military? If they come for them there are plenty in this country that will defend them

Old 08-27-2015, 01:23 PM

Quote:
If they come for my neighbors first.... Next they will come for me. So what happens when somebody comes for your neighbors Mexican illegal immigrant wife and kids ? You think he won't defend his wife and children to the death? You think illegals don't join or have family in the military? If they come for them there are plenty in this country that will defend them
Illegals won't be able to defend themselves, they can't legally get firearms. They will be so outnumbered it would be useless. Nobody in any great numbers will defend the criminals.

Old 08-27-2015, 01:24 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,442,264 times
Charge business's a million dollar fine for every illegal they hire. Enforce it like we go after fake college rape cases. Solved that problem in 6 months.

Yes we can deport them. Start it now.

End all H1B visas, for every H1B visas the Zucks/Gates says they "need", hire either a black man or a women. Fix two birds with one stone.

Old 08-27-2015, 01:24 PM

This isn't the good old days..... Its not just conservatives and right wing folks that honor the second amendment...

Old 08-27-2015, 01:25 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,824,055 times
Quote:
I doubt that. Once the benefits are removed they will self deport.

E verify with stiff punishments for employers hiring outside of the system and requiring all social programs be based on a parents citizenship would cause the majority of illegals to leave willingly.

Old 08-27-2015, 01:25 PM

Lol... The business owners who would see their business fold overnight would prob be on the front line.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies