Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2015, 07:51 PM

549 posts, read 456,931 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
They know they have the best benefits under the Western system, even though they hate Infidels and the West.

Majority of these refugees will be on welfare for the rest of their life, many will rape local kids, demand Islamic blasphemy laws to be enforced, and dream of someday having enough Muslims to enforce the oppressive Sharia Law on everyone.
So true!
Unfortunately, followers of the violent cult of the illiterate pedophile are way too stupid to figure out that once their new country becomes a sharia state, they'll need to flee again.

Old 08-28-2015, 07:59 PM

27,146 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
Because Muslim countries have learned their lessons from the Palestinians and don't want to repeat the same mistake again where camps turn into cities. Jordan has been taking in refugees and they are placed in a tent city near the border. They don't want these refugees getting "lost" among their own citizens.

................then there is the other many centuries of their history.

Old 08-28-2015, 08:34 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,596,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
They are like locusts, they flee the Islamic oppression, and once settled into western nations they will demand their new home install the same oppressive laws and policies that led to them fleeing in the first place.
I don't think so. There are two different branches of the Islamic Religion. Understanding their difference one can conclude that one, is looking for freedom of religion so as to get out from under the more oppressive, belief system.

History News Network | What Is the Difference Between Sunni and Shiite Muslims--and Why Does It Matter?
"In a special 9-11 edition of the Journal of American History, Appleby explained that the Shiite outlook is far different from the Sunni's, a difference that is highly significant: ..."
--------
Then there is of course the atheist Muslim who is of course looking for, 'freedom from religion'.

Old 08-28-2015, 08:51 PM

10,834 posts, read 14,936,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veneficus View Post
No one wants to live near Muslims and all the welfare you can get?

It's a no-brainer for them.
Kick all Muslims out of western civilized countries, they are a cancer following a religion of death, rape, torture and perversion.

Old 08-28-2015, 10:42 PM

1,376 posts, read 1,313,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
If Muslim: those refugees can STAY in other Muslim countries. If talking about Christian Arabs; their kind I'd take in. Not only are they much LESS likely to pull any sort of Jihad crap; I get the feeling Christian Arabs as a group believe more in education, not being so macho, and so on. They're almost like most Jews in that way and both groups will try to fit in.
I could introduce you to Christian Arabs I know or I could introduce you to Muslim Arabs I know.

You couldn't tell the difference between them unless I told you. But the ones I know are Lebanese, Syrian, or North African--I don't know many Gulf Arabs.

Last edited by CanuckInPortland; 08-28-2015 at 10:55 PM..

Old 08-28-2015, 10:43 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
Bek Muslim countries do not share the wealth?

Old 08-28-2015, 10:51 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,166,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
Why don't the Muslim refugees seek asylum in Muslim countries instead of flooding Christian nations?

Because they don't want to get starved, gassed with Sarin, beheaded, or blown up.

Old 08-29-2015, 09:57 AM

3,124 posts, read 2,069,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
Why don't the Muslim refugees seek asylum in Muslim countries instead of flooding Christian nations?
Because it is perhaps one of the most effective ways of spreading Islam.

Old 08-29-2015, 11:57 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,019,978 times
You do know, right, that the US is not allowed to take in Christian refugees fleeing Islamist militants?

"Why? Because the Department of State is adhering with all the rigidity of a Soviet era bureaucracy to the rule that only people at risk from massacres launched by the regime qualify for refugee status. The rapes of Christian women and the butchery of Christian children do not count. No matter how moved Americans were this Christmas season by the plight of their fellow Christ followers in Syria and Iraq, no matter how horrific the visuals of beheadings, enslavement, and mass murder, the Christians fleeing death do not engender the compassion of this president."

No room in America for Christian refugees | TheHill

That's right. Insurgents kill torture and rape you, no US refugee status allowed. You can only be admitted if the people in charge of the country are trying to kill you. That is screwed up.

Old 08-29-2015, 12:10 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,828,984 times
Cause none of them are worth going to?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies