Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2015, 04:58 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,183,550 times

Advertisements

The Cheneys keep chirping on nonsensically. You can't make this stuff up.

Dick Cheney: Iran Deal Will Lead To First Use Of Nuclear Weapon Since Hiroshima And Nagasaki
Dick Cheney: Iran Deal Will Lead To First Use Of Nuclear Weapon Since Hiroshima And Nagasaki

Sent via BlinkFeed
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2015, 04:59 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,943,485 times
Considering that Dick Cheney has been wrong about everything, forgive me if I don't lose any sleep over this.

Old 08-30-2015, 05:11 PM

18,984 posts, read 9,067,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

Sent via BlinkFeed
Cheney on Iraq just last year: “I have no regrets about the Iraq war. I think that was the right decision then, and I still believe that today.”

Yeah, let's listen to what this guy thinks...and then make sure we do the exact opposite.

Old 08-30-2015, 05:13 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,370,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Considering that Dick Cheney has been wrong about everything, forgive me if I don't lose any sleep over this.
Well..The Dick hasn't skipped a beat has he? He predicted WMD in Iraq..How accurate was that when even his CIA and other's said no such evidence was found in their surveillance etc.. ( thus expose an operative Valarie Plame)..Now why would he do that?? Because she and her husband were exposing the SHAM!!
ETA~~ Interview from last year of Valerie Plame ..

http://q13fox.com/2014/10/29/former-...ney-a-traitor/

Quote:
The incident began when Plame’s husband, former U.S. diplomat Joseph Wilson, was sent to Niger by the George W. Bush administration to investigate claims that Iraq had arranged to buy and import uranium from Niger. Wilson reported to Bush that Iraq had no such program.

But after Bush made the claim during the run-up to the 2003 invasion of Iraq, Wilson disclosed what he had found in an op-ed in the New York Times. A week later, columnist Robert Novak, citing two senior administration officials, wrote that Plame was an undercover CIA agent overseas.

Many alleged that the information came indirectly from Cheney and was leaked as political retribution for Wilson’s op-ed piece.
Then the gutless man has the nerve to throw his right hand man under the bus!!
He's a bloviating idiot who takes risks ( shoots hunting buddy with shotgun) and turns around blames other's for his mis-steps and makes excuses for whatever he did.. I was hoping with his heart transplant he may have realized he is getting a second chance...But No changing of heart ( tho done physically) for that man!!

If the truth be known..I truly believe he lead from behind G.W. Bush's persona of that "Good ol' Boy " demeanour!! That man actually scares me..tho thankful he's no longer in power to actually do something.. He's now resorting to just plain mis-leading informations for anyone who would listen to his "Black Heart" sentiments!!

Last edited by Lyndarn; 08-30-2015 at 05:25 PM..

Old 08-30-2015, 05:23 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,183,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
I will say this for Cheney...

As idiotic and he is (and he's idiotic to the point of being legitimately dangerous), I'll give him dap for actually believing the crap he says. You know where he stands. And he really isn't lying when he spews this tripe...he REALLY thinks that he's on the right side of history.

Liz on the other hand is about as useless as an ice cube in hell.

Old 08-30-2015, 05:34 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,262,756 times
Obama and the Democrats will only be Responsible if Iran or ANY of it's surrogates use a bomb.
The Left is rolling the Dice and perfectly willing to accept the Consequences.

The Grand Legacy is more important than anything else.
Am I the only one that thinks it's totally absurd that the Media is all about a VETO vote and NOT a For/Against Vote?

It's perfectly insane.

Old 08-30-2015, 05:48 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
They don't call Dick Cheney, Dr. Strangelove for nothing.

Old 08-30-2015, 05:58 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,366,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

Sent via BlinkFeed

Yeah, it`s crazy.

The Iranians with nuclear weapons...what could possibly go wrong?

Old 08-30-2015, 06:15 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,931,809 times
I do agree with the title of his book.......Why the World Needs a Powerful America

Old 08-30-2015, 06:20 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,370,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Yeah, it`s crazy.

The Iranians with nuclear weapons...what could possibly go wrong?
I think you are conveniently FORGETTING that their are other countries involved here..USA isn't nor should be Policing the whole fridge world! BTW..IF Iran breaks the contract their are 5 major powers over there who are more at risk and somehow assume they will do NOTHING??? It's actually funny listening the the reasons for Politicians including Cheney with his Doomsville constant messaging. FORGET USA is NOT the only Country in this World.....I just have to shake my head on the rationale being presented for wanting to stop this deal.

Nuclear weapons are dangerous..however IF one constantly walks away from at least trying to negotiate ..We do know how that worked for for G.W. when he walked away during his administration...That actually allowed them to go further and actually get to level's most assuredly COULD lead to completion...Course Cheney conveniently forget's THEY did nothing to stop them back then..did they??

Then of course making war on a country ( invaded)..on credit card ( never budgeted ever) followed by failure to locate those WMD..created vacuum there..brought on Leader who was not particular helpful..New leader too has yet to prove his worth as well...Billions++++++ training for over decade..lead to desertion by those trained..due to lack of leadership within Iraq itself....Fault on all sides..But it certainly not created nor caused by BO as his laundry list coming into power was a lot more than Iraq..including Economical Recession/Banks going belly up..Stock Market tanking..etc etc etc!! .......

Cheney in my mind owns this..and it will be ( whether he wants to or not) ON HIM and his Ilk...

Last edited by Lyndarn; 08-30-2015 at 06:31 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies