Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2015, 08:24 AM

755 posts, read 675,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
If you are trying to legitimize BLM, then you are going about it the wrong way. The fact that Blacks do commit serious crimes at levels disproportionate to the rest of society has everything to do with how law enforcement responds.

You don't want police to shoot dangerous criminals, then address the crime, not the cops. It's the refusal to even acknowledge this point as to why nobody outside the Black community gives two shakes about BLM.
No I am not. I think it is silly, but that doesn't mean they do not have a point.

Now you have you just proved it: "The fact that Blacks do commit serious crimes at levels disproportionate to the rest of society has everything to do with how law enforcement responds."

Lol....
Is it ok to treat every last black person like a harden criminal because of that "fact?"

"why nobody outside the Black community gives two shakes about BLM."

Did you not see the people who said "fry em in a blanket?" Most of them were white!!! Lol!!

You are the reason why it makes sense to have the movement.

How about this fact? White people have a higher proportion of violent crimes against women......shouldn't we shoot all white males we suspect of domestic violence? Or just assume all white men are women beaters.

Old 09-07-2015, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Doxies View Post
The posters first sentence says it all, "Black Lives Matter? Really... Ask the families of these victims...".

What are these families to say? Apparently their lives do not matter as much as they barely made the news. This whole thing has gotten out of hand and developed a life of its' own. Bottom line is that all lives matter, it doesn't make a difference what the color is of the deceased or the perpetrator. If you feel differently than you have a problem.

Please tell me when white lives have not mattered, they always have mattered. There has been enough incidents (not just blacks being killed) out there to create a consciousness for blacks as if their lives do not matter, doesn't mean it is true, but it is a reason why many feel this way. We sure know they didn't matter by law until around 1964 when they outlawed lynching.....or at least started "enforcing" it. Unless it was the police, then it was okay.

You post a bunch of random names with no summary or conclusion and you expect people to know your intent? C'mon.

The "all lives matter" slogan is such a crock. Saying someone life matters doesn't someone else doesn't. Call me when you hear Black Lives Matter and Whites don't, then you will have a point. The latter is a fore gone conclusion.

Old 09-07-2015, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotucker99 View Post
It's not Black Lives that matter....it's BLACK THUG LIVES that matter.

When was the last time you seen a march, protest, outrage, etc. for the killing of a black NON-CRIMINAL/NON-THUG? When was the last time you seen it?
Again, it is not just about the killings, it is about the treatment of innocent blacks as well, but that is why I don't support the movement.

This movement is lumping criminals being shot with innocent people being harassed, which are two separate issues. Most people probably (I hope) wouldn't give two shakes about all of the criminals getting shot, but not someone running away from a cop unarmed who was afraid of getting a ticket!

This movement supports many black terrorists whom got what they deserved, but pretending that these criminals were innocent victims such as Mike Brown is a farce as I have already stated, but the Sandra Bland treatment (the suicide was on her) was not Trayvon Martin was not.

Old 09-07-2015, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
Watch the video by Dr. James Manning, in my opinion, he tells it like it is....and nobody listens, cause he speaks the truth...and the PC crowd in liberal America....will never touch the truth imo...

No body listens because he said all black people were racists and Obama was a baby killing Muslim within the first 1:03 seconds of that video.

If you agree with that..... It says a lot about how your mind functions.

Old 09-07-2015, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Pastor Manning is right on.

All black people are racists? All black people believe they are born superior to all others? Obama is a Muslim?

CD posters never cease to amaze me. I am glad this is only a small sect of our society.

Old 09-07-2015, 09:05 AM

19,836 posts, read 12,096,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac1 View Post
Again, it is not just about the killings, it is about the treatment of innocent blacks as well, but that is why I don't support the movement.

This movement is lumping criminals being shot with innocent people being harassed, which are two separate issues. Most people probably (I hope) wouldn't give two shakes about all of the criminals getting shot, but not someone running away from a cop unarmed who was afraid of getting a ticket!

This movement supports many black terrorists whom got what they deserved, but pretending that these criminals were innocent victims such as Mike Brown is a farce as I have already stated, but the Sandra Bland treatment (the suicide was on her) was not Trayvon Martin was not.
Why would anyone run away from a cop because they are afraid of getting a ticket?

Old 09-07-2015, 09:29 AM

2,248 posts, read 2,348,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Why would anyone run away from a cop because they are afraid of getting a ticket?
You'd be surprised. Plenty of people run away from cops for the most frivolous things, doesn't warrant their execution though...

Old 09-07-2015, 09:51 AM

6,255 posts, read 17,095,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
That's a good question isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
You'd be surprised. Plenty of people run away from cops for the most frivolous things, doesn't warrant their execution though...
Frivolous things? Uh, no.

The only reason you'd run away from a simple ticket is if you had something worse on you that the cop is going to find out, like a warrant, and they're going to take you in once they know it.

No person in their right mind just runs away from something so trivial unless they know they're going to get busted for something else.

Old 09-07-2015, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MckinneyOwnr View Post
That's a good question isn't it?

Frivolous things? Uh, no.

The only reason you'd run away from a simple ticket is if you had something worse on you that the cop is going to find out, like a warrant, and they're going to take you in once they know it.

No person in their right mind just runs away from something so trivial unless they know they're going to get busted for something else.

Some people are not in their right mind..... You think all people are sensible? Hell, look on CD.

The guy who got shot 8 times in the back wasn't not a dangerous criminal....end of story. But hey, deny it I you want so it will fit your propagandist agenda.

I call it like I see it.

Quote:
Scott's relatives have said they suspect he fled Slager out of fear of being jailed again over missed child support payments.
At the time he was stopped, Scott, a father of four who worked as a warehouse forklift operator, owed more than $18,000 in child support and court fees, according to Charleston County records.
Play Video
North Charleston police officer fired after fatal shooting

He last paid child support in 2012 and a bench warrant for his arrest was issued in early 2013. Scott had been in jail three times since 2008.
"He had trouble keeping up with the payments, that's all, and he knew he would go to jail," his older brother Rodney Scott said. "His mission was to avoid the police as much as possible.
Running from the police because you are going to get arrested is dumb. But hey, since he ran, he should have been shot, right? Smh..

Old 09-13-2015, 03:45 PM

1,665 posts, read 2,946,301 times
Where was the reporting a a white baby murdered by black thugs or all the white people killed by black thugs murdered over the last 3 months?

Quote:
My name was Antonio West. I was the 13-month old child who was shot in the face at point blank range by two black teens, who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot.
I think my murder and my mommy's wounding made the news for maybe a day, and then disappeared.

Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick, Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty... too bad it was me who got the death sentence from my killers instead, because Mommy didn't have the money they demanded.
See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder wasn't ruled a 'hate crime'.
Oh, and President Obama didn't take a single moment to acknowledge my murder. He couldn't have any children who could possibly look like me - so why should he care?

I'm one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media didn't care to cover the story of my being killed in cold blood.
There isn't a white equivalent of Al Sharpton, because if there was he would be branded a 'racist'. So no one's rushing to Brunswick, Georgia to demonstrate and demand 'justice' for me. There's no 'White Panther' party, either, to put a bounty on the lives of the two black teens who murdered me.

I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life. Isn't this a great country?

So while you're out seeking 'justice for Trayvon' and Michael Brown, please remember to seek 'justice' for me. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee-shirts with my face on them, and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon. I won't hold my breath. I don't have to anymore.

Part II:
7/18- Jimmie Norman, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/18- Terry Taylor, white male murdered by black male. No national news .
7/17- Cindy Raygoza, white female murdered by black male. No national news.
7/11- Luis Aguilar, 91 year old hispanic male murdered by black male. No national new s
7/10- Brittany Simpson, white female murdered by black male. No national news
7/6- Sarah Goode, white female murdered by black male. No national news.
7/6- Jeffrey Westerfield, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/5- Perry Renn, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/3- Laurey Kennedy, white female still in coma from beating by black male. No national news
7/3 Eric Mollet, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/2 Rupert Anderson, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/2 Jennifer Kingeter, white female murdered by black male. No national news.
6/30 Jim Brennan, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/29 Paul Shephard, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/27 Shirley Barone, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/27 Penelope Spencer, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/27 Inga Evans, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/26 Jake Rameau, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/25 Gina Burger, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/24 Nathan Dasher, white male, murdered by black male. No national news
6/22 Jonathan Price, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/20 John Whitmore, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/18 John Yingling,white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/17 Allyn Reeves, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/15 Michael Beaver, white male, murdered by black male. No national news
6/11 Angela Cook, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/11 Nathan Hall, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/7 Harry Briggs, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/5 Laura Bachman, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/2 Robert Mohler, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/1 William Headley, white male, murdered by black male. No national news

All this in just 48 days yet no national news. Want to know why? Because this happens EVERY single day in America and we are used to it. Yet a THUG getting shot by a Police Officer doing his job, 20 minutes after the THUG committed a robbery, makes national news!
So why is this everyday phenomenal rate of blacks killing whites, not to mention the far worse rate at which blacks kill each other, in America never generates riots or is addressed by black leaders as a problem within their community, but an occasional killing of a black by a white police officer, a black who is usually doing something dangerously criminal, becomes a riot? When the statistics speak we see that there is an epidemic of violence coming from within the black community that seriously endangers the remainder of the population. So, where is the true injustice and tragedy?. . . . . . . .
We have a president, an attorney general and an irresponsible press committed to misleading the people of this country because it fits their liberal politically correct, and sometimes racist, agenda.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies