Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2015, 10:48 AM

2,014 posts, read 1,649,202 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashes1 View Post
Here's some hope and change you can believe in. I remember when Americans respected authority, but now after 7 years of the "Great Community Organizer" the cops are targets. Strong work Democrats. Really hope you're happy.

Abilene officer murdered at home in planned, coordinated attack by 'multiple parties'
no thank the police for the hatred of the police.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2015, 11:09 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Seriously, people, grow the hell up.

Obama is not at fault because some crazy grabbed a gun and targeted a cop. Below is a link to stats of officers who have died in the line of duty in this country by year from 1791 - 2014. There have been 64 fatalities in the first half of 2015, most traffic related. to politicize an officer's death to prove your side is winning show how low some of you have sunk.

National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund: Officer Deaths by Year

Old 09-30-2015, 06:04 PM

226 posts, read 267,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
I'm happy to review any evidence and reconsider, but I don't think this is traced back to Obama.
There have been a number of high-profile killings by police of minorities in recent years that have enraged many people.

Some proved to be overblown and based on misinformation - like Ferguson. Numerous others proved to be quite chilling in their cold-blooded disregard for black lives, like the 12 year old gunned down in 2 seconds in Cleveland, the young man gunned down in Walmart talking on his cell phone, and the middle-aged man shot in the back in a park in South Carolina.

The Baltimore riots emerged from years of mistreatment by some police officers of various skin colors. Those problems predated Obama.

If anything is to blame, it's perhaps social media that moves information and rage quickly, linking what's happening elsewhere in the country and touching violent fringe elements.

Apparently, they haven't found a motive yet for that horrific Texas officer killing, but I'd be surprised if it isn't connected. Fwiw, here's an article about Obama calling the widow and offering support to protect police:

http://washingtonpost.com/news/post-...y-unacceptable

You said the SECRET WORDS, I.E. "High-Profile" - have you asked yourself how those particular events became high profile, right on cue, when one was dying down - presto just in the nick of time we have another?

I can assure you there are many instances that WOULD be just as high-profile but the media, Hussein Obama's lap dogs, only present stories that pursue his agenda which right now is to have racial division and unrest (don't forget he's a community activist, i.e. TROUBLE-MAKER). I will go so far as to say that statistically these "high profile" cases were an anomaly, i.e. THE EXCEPTION NOT THE RULE. There were far more cases of black on white crime, there were cases of black and/or white police officers killing white people, there are innumerable (if you don't believe me spend 10 minutes on You-Tube) cases of black on white crime, attrocities, that unlike the instant cases who were young men who put themselves in harms way, there are cases like the couple who was kidnapped by 5 blacks, tortured for days, both sodomized in the presence of the other AND THAT WAS JUST FOR STARTERS She was kept for days raped over and over, he was shot a day or 2 earlier - MERCIFULLY (if you can consider being executed earlier and thus spared SOME OF THE VIOLENCE as being "mercy") while she was kept for days - eventually they tied her up in a garbage bag in a trash can where she eventually suffocated but not before they poured bleach down her throat with the intention being to get rid of any dna from the semen she was forced to swallow repeatedly. They were out on an innocent date. Much ado was made of the fact that Michael Brown's body lay uncovered several hours during crime scene investigation. POOR GUY. But that is nothing like the insults heaped on this innocent young couple who had not just robbed a store or roughed up a clerk or tried to take an officer's gun. DON'T BE OBTUSE, PLEASE its unbecoming.

That stuff is not publicized. And the fact is that Hussein CONSISTENTLY, at every turn, whenever there is an "incident" he NEVER WAITS FOR THE FACTS to come in - he always jumps in with all four feet/legs talking about the vestiges of slavery and guilty white folks. He never comes back and apologizes for having jumped the gun - hell, even after the jury comes back not guilty he and Holder, pit bulls that they are, never let go. They go on and publicize they are going to have 800 hot line numbers for tips and they are going to prosecute in civil court THEY ARE NEVER GONNA LET GO. He twice sent representatives to events in Michael Brown's "honor" to his funeral and memorial - when he was a thug who did try to take an officer's gun, who attacked the officers, who broke the officer's eye socket, who NEVER HAD HIS HANDS UP SAYING DON'T SHOOT, no he charged the officer rather than walk away (and this is by black witness testimony who were of course anonymous fearing reprisal from "the community").

No representatives of the White House makes pleas or appearances at the funeral for fallen police officers or for stories where the races are the opposite situation. For the 2 people who are supposed to represent justice for all in this country - there is not justice as long as Hussein and Holder control the ball - unless you are black. The word is out - the disgruntled (newly or long-term) previously kept it to themselves because it didn't get FRIENDLY play in the media, but now with the spotlight on them (the blacks) - the violins playing - people saying BURN THIS ***** DOWN and not arrested for inciting violence THAT IS A RECIPE FOR VIOLENCE.

Do you think that these two "high-profile" representatives of fairness and justice in this country coming out for the WRONG SIDE, repeatedly, has no effect? What it has done, quite effectively, is give disgruntled people a sense of entitlement to do more harm. In Holder/Hussein's Justice Department charges against the New Black Panthers for voter intimidation were dropped.

WHY DOES THE MEDIA/ HOW DOES THE MEDIA CHOOSE "WHICH" CASES TO PROFILE? It would seem to me to be irresponsible knowing the country is already a powder keg to continue to select more cases of alleged police or white on black brutality. Its not as though there was nothing opposing these cases to present.

SOMEBODY - at the networks across the board is CHOOSING to stir the pot. I'm sure Hussein Obama, if he disapproved of the media's selections, would come forth speaking for peace - not for STAYING THE COURSE as he has DIRECTLY SAID to the mobs and other listeners.

If you insist on remaining blind as you are - without asking the necessary questions of why the president and the media continue to bring forth selective cases - where the evidence is tampered with or altered or withheld (it always comes out despite the best efforts to cover up the falsehoods - they are stupid apparently and never learn) - then you are not really interested in the truth.

I read one statement from a news media talking head more or less worrying so profusely "oh dear, whatever will happen when these latest facts come forward". THAT IS INSINCERE - a falsehood - a lie. IF HE WERE REALLY THAT WORRIED he would choose to not present those cases and certainly not to have "updates" on the hour with some new tantalizing detail. And a year after the case was put to rest they would not need to CONTINUE when everyone knows to state in the headlines: WHITE cop shoots UNARMED BLACK YOUTH. Unless you were just hatched or in a coma, we all know which race the parties were. The black youth was not innocent, he was not unarmed, he dwarfed the cop in size and did try to arm himself. For the news media and the president to continue to respond as they do is DAMN DOWNRIGHT IRRESPONSIBLE and actually promoting violence WHICH IS A CRIME.

THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF STORIES OUT THERE - WHY IS IT the same type and kind keep being the ones chosen? One of the first things a dictator knows he must do is take control of the media - the news we read is so biased as to make one feel ill.

AS TO HOW FAR SOME OF US HAVE SUNK I suggest it is those who contribute to the obviously lop-sided, one-sided presentations of "the facts" who have fallen. INNOCENT LIVES mean nothing when there is a political objective to be accomplished - the great hope, the "Uniter" has proven himself to be THE DIVIDER CLEARLY.

Last edited by AmericnGrl; 09-30-2015 at 06:18 PM..

Old 09-30-2015, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hifijohn View Post
no thank the police for the hatred of the police.
I prefer to thank the Gentle Giant-types, aka BLACK BULLIES AND THUGS for the disgust and contempt people feel for these trouble mongers and the parents who failed to teach them respect for authority. If you have trouble with some interaction with the police, the place to resolve it is not by your own hand in the middle of the street ITS IN COURT or at the PRECINCT HOUSE GET A CLUE.

Old 09-30-2015, 09:30 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,650,100 times
Cuckoo for cocoa puffs
2015 may be one of the safest years for law enforcement in a quarter century | US news | The Guardian

2015 is one of the safest years for cops in a quarter century.

Old 10-01-2015, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesster View Post
Did you have to wipe the spit off your monitor after typing that?

And seriously, every President since Lincoln gets armed guards. They don't get a choice. Secret Service bodyguards come with the position.
Not at all, I think seriously about issues - you obviously just interject stupid little comments that demonstrate nothing except you're an idiot.

Old 10-01-2015, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
Cuckoo for cocoa puffs
2015 may be one of the safest years for law enforcement in a quarter century | US news | The Guardian

2015 is one of the safest years for cops in a quarter century.
that must have been some crack you smoked to have such vivid crazy dreams. Better watchout!

Old 10-01-2015, 10:56 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,073,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericnGrl View Post
Not at all, I think seriously about issues - you obviously just interject stupid little comments that demonstrate nothing except you're an idiot.
LOL. You type a ridiculous screed full of hate and nonsense, call Obama is a dictator (honey, if he was a dictator you would have been "disappeared" by now) and then tell someone else that they sound like an idiot?

I swear, sometimes the jokes just write themselves on this site. This is one of those times.

Old 10-01-2015, 11:00 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,746,928 times
Quote:
I prefer to thank the Gentle Giant-types, aka BLACK BULLIES AND THUGS for the disgust and contempt people feel for these trouble mongers and the parents who failed to teach them respect for authority. If you have trouble with some interaction with the police, the place to resolve it is not by your own hand in the middle of the street ITS IN COURT or at the PRECINCT HOUSE GET A CLUE.
Like these folks?

Quadriplegic woman sues Delaware State Police over raid tactics

Old 10-01-2015, 11:01 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,746,928 times
Quote:
that must have been some crack you smoked to have such vivid crazy dreams. Better watchout!
Not an appreciator of facts, are you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies