Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2015, 08:24 PM

12,030 posts, read 9,342,394 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
The transgender student was using a unisex bathroom.
Then the transgender was legit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2015, 08:32 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
calling him a her is wrong. Send the confused kid home (unless he's pretending) His parents have a "special needs" child. They can get help at home a tudor or homeschool Him.

Old 09-02-2015, 08:37 PM

3,271 posts, read 2,189,526 times
This is called LIFE.

You don't get to choose everything in life. You don't get to pick how tall you are or what race you are or what sex you are. You don't even get to choose if you want to be born.

That's LIFE. Everybody has got to deal with it.

Old 09-02-2015, 08:40 PM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,171,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian658 View Post
Then the transgender was legit.
Really? Anyone can use a unisex bathroom, even normal people.

Since it doesn't seem like any of the normal girl students are wanting the transgender in their locker room, it seems like the transgender has problems with bonding with and making friends with normal females. Anyway, grade school should be more about academic achievement and getting into college later on, and much less about developing sexually. Transgenders should wait until after high school to sort out their sexuality problems.

Old 09-02-2015, 08:47 PM

2,846 posts, read 2,970,662 times
nope, nobody gets away scott free. Not on my watch.

The following scheduled use of bathrooms will apply:

Monday- female
Tuesday-Unisex
Wednesday- male
Thursday- male
Friday- male

The transgender WILL USE all bathrooms and give fair share to all in place. Everyone gets a quick peek Cut that thing off then we will revisit. Until then, you have a long D just like the rest of us...

Old 09-02-2015, 08:51 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,815,703 times
No... it's just necessary to draw some real finite boundaries. A male dressed up like a female is still a male. It doesn't matter what he thinks he is or wants to be... he was born with a dick and therefore is a male until he has a cootch.

IF you are born a male and want to be a female, great! Finish the hormone treatments, get your dong turned inside out and after surgery welcome HER into the ladies locker room. I have no problem with full sex changes... it's the half-way folks demanding to be accepted as something they're physically not that tend to bother people.

Maybe society has regressed to the point where we need to provide three types of public restrooms? It might have been a mistake to reject the whole Equal Rights thing back in the 80's... then there would only be 1 public restroom and after 30+ years it wouldn't be weird anymore for men, women and "inbetweeners" to use the same locker room... kinda like the shower scene in "Starship Troopers".

Seriously though, a world like that where there was apparently no sexual tension or even reaction to a nude member of the opposite sex doing non-sexual things would be a big step up in human evolution and solve A LOT of society's problems.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 09-04-2015 at 10:13 AM.. Reason: deleted quoted post

Old 09-02-2015, 09:04 PM

2,508 posts, read 2,175,840 times
This is probably going to upset at least some people on here, but here goes: I agree with these students. If I were a student at this school, I'd also walk out. This is not acceptable. This guy is male, not female & should not be using the female locker room.

I'll say something else that may also upset some people, but I don't care: As a single, straight guy I don't appreciate all of these transgender "lady-men" around. These days, at first glance I can't always tell if a so-called "woman" is actually female.

Old 09-02-2015, 09:07 PM

2,707 posts, read 2,837,936 times
Soon,............ one sex, with babies brought by storks.

Old 09-02-2015, 09:09 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,936,232 times
Maybe we need to change restroom names from mens and womens, to penis and non penis rooms.

Old 09-02-2015, 09:20 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
if your uncle wore a skirt would he be your aunt? Perhaps all the boys should wear skirts over their drawers and claim rights to the ladies showers.... Surely the lunatics are running the asylum..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies