Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2015, 06:56 PM

1,160 posts, read 713,828 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Actually...no she didn't go through a lot of effort. In all honesty it probably took a phone call, and 5 minutes of her time. The person setting it up probably spent 24 hours doing it. At most.

The thing that I don't get is how many people fail to focus on the important parts.

Who gave a copy of her emails to investigators. It wasn't her, it was her lawyer. on a thumb drive. At a point of which some of her emails HAD been classified. Was the data encrypted? Thats something he should not have had. And people gloss over that part. Instead its all the irrelevant nonsense.
The important part is she used a private email server to conduct the business of the US government, outside of government oversight (willfuly). That is, and will be, the nail in her political coffin. You either work for the DNC or are incapable of thinking for yourself as you seem to just repeat the same bull**** Clinton advocates spit.

Last edited by billydaman; 09-03-2015 at 07:08 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2015, 06:58 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
She was either duplicitous or incompetent; take your pick. Now we're in a situation where classified data is being auctioned off by hackers.
Hillary Clinton Hacked Emails For Sale | Radar Online
yeah...sure they are. lol. Seriously, I have more faith in Clintons emails not being hacked, then the majority of government officials. Not because of any faith in her, but rather because of how insecure everything else seems to be.

As for taking my pick......hmmm....why not both? Seriously, while perfectly legal, this was a bad idea. If Conservatives were being honest about this sort of thing, and not trying to blow it up into something larger, they'd have a great criticism of her. And they can crush her chances by lots of little 100% true things, then by trying to make things into something more.

Old 09-03-2015, 07:04 PM

Quote:
As for taking my pick......hmmm....why not both? Seriously, while perfectly legal, this was a bad idea.

It's not legal. I'd post the exact laws, regulations and polices she violated, but I'm sure you've seen them before. You will dispute them, so I'm not wasting my time.

You ask anyone who works in the intelligence community and they will tell you, with out question, she broke the law.

Old 09-03-2015, 07:09 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Yes, at the beginning of my sentences, or at a small section to indicate emphasis. Primarily capitalization. Or are you thinking of something else? Cause I am not sure what you are referring too. Please...point out some massive amount of all caps in my posts, I am not seeing it.
No, I'm talking directly to YOU, your post 23, you clearly stated ALL caps, yet his post only had a few words in caps, then YOU use caps to prove a point....never mind, I realize you don't get it...

Quote:
you mean when I said:
"Actually...no she didn't go through a lot of effort. In all honesty it probably took a phone call, and 5 minutes of her time. The person setting it up probably spent 24 hours doing it."

so she shouldn't have done it because it was easy?
Absolutely 100% correct, easy does not mean right...does it?

Quote:
I think you are confused. While some parts of it matter a lot, most of its unfettered nonsense. Its Republicans trying to make a crime where none appear to have occurred yet. All the while ignoring other issues.
No, obviously you are not or ever have been in the military, and if you talk crap like this, you would definitely know that if you were in, a piece here and a piece there of certain information can mean a lot to the right person.

But you don't care about that....you care about being a dem....loyalty to the dems, screw everyone else...

Old 09-03-2015, 07:10 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,519,803 times
If they offer him immunity, he will sing like a bird.

Old 09-03-2015, 08:05 PM

1,701 posts, read 1,108,377 times
Quote:

Apparently you dont know the "answer" or the "truth". This is much ado about nothing. molehills turned into giant conspiracy filled mountains.
There are very few people involved who know the "truth", and I highly doubt you are one of them. Fact is, we haven't heard the entire truth nor seen evidence to what Hillary claims to be the "truth". Up to now her actions, words and deflection on the matter makes her "truth" questionable.

It is an ongoing investigation, yet you seem to think you have all the facts. Makes you look silly to claim to have the answers and/or the truth.

Old 09-03-2015, 08:51 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,051,710 times
Quote:
...something prior secretary of states have done as well.....
Which Secretary of State set up a private server in their home? There is a significant difference between using a personal email account and a personal server that is physically sitting in your house. Neither is acceptable but the server takes it a to a whole other level because physical control of the machine is the only way to guarantee control of the content.

Old 09-03-2015, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple8s View Post
There are very few people involved who know the "truth", and I highly doubt you are one of them. Fact is, we haven't heard the entire truth nor seen evidence to what Hillary claims to be the "truth". Up to now her actions, words and deflection on the matter makes her "truth" questionable.

It is an ongoing investigation, yet you seem to think you have all the facts. Makes you look silly to claim to have the answers and/or the truth.
We will never know the truth and that's why having a private email server is bad.

Old 09-03-2015, 09:30 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Anyone with any common sense being called into the witch hunt that this is will plead the fifth. It gives them just enough meat (see folks above saying LOOK! Something to hide!), while keeping them from turning your life upside down and trying to place you into prison.

IE be part of the story, but don't be THE story.
if there is no crime, how are they going to put them into prison?

Old 09-03-2015, 09:32 PM

1,603 posts, read 1,113,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justus978 View Post
claiming the fifth in a clinton scandal is way better than ending up like vince foster...i bet this dude is sh*ting his pants
Pretty much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies