Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2015, 12:23 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times

Advertisements

Most employers are not concerned with employees’ natural athletic abilities, so stereotypes of African-Americans being athletically superior for the most part do not help Blacks in the real world. However, the stereotypes of whites being hard working, disciplined and smart are helpful to them in finding employment.

Biological factors do not compel people from certain races to excel in certain sports. Cultural factors do. China produces a lot of good ping-pong players because ping-pong is part of Chinese culture. Kenya produces a lot of marathon winners because long distance running is part of their culture. Basketball is a big part of African-American culture, so a good deal of players in the NBA are African-American.

I have always believed that black people are Intellectually superior. A race cannot produce so many world class athletes for being "dumb"

p.s. Asians in America normally have only one goal, study hard, find a good job. Males want to be doctors, lawyers, accountant, or software engineers, that is why it is natural you see Asians dominate the tech industry. It is about culture.

Get over it, there is no smarter race.

Old 09-06-2015, 01:38 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,528,639 times
I wonder if black people will ever figure out that liberals and Democrats have never been on their side? I would bet that it was a Democratic Liberal who made the decision to track these test scores by race. He/she may have meant well, but in reality what they are doing is judging people by race instead of individually.

No way no how Republicans would ever want to know how one race did in comparison to the others and wouldn't care in the least. Everyone is equal in the Republican Party, you are just expected to work for what you earn.

Like always, the Democratic Liberals are the ones trying to keep minorities down and this is further proof.

Old 09-06-2015, 02:10 PM

89,006 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I wonder if black people will ever figure out that liberals and Democrats have never been on their side?
I doubt it. I've presented plenty of evidence that such is so. They fight me tooth and nail on it. I've all but given up. They can have the continued oppression they desire so much...

Old 09-06-2015, 03:24 PM

23,974 posts, read 15,082,290 times
I once commented that a certain kid was smart due to his SAT scores. My 25 year veteran school teacher daughter informed me that a high score did not indicate intelligence, only that the kid knew how to follow instructions.

She has lost all confidence in the SAT. Some think that reliance on SAT scores is driving what is taught and how it is taught.

Her kid had an almost perfect SAT score. She was not impressed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies