Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2015, 09:43 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
You're right, only like 99%. But the 1% are really vocal and loud for sure.
And why shouldn't they be? You think they should fight and die and never raise their hand to say, I deserve respect too?

Right now, there are American Muslim soldiers lying in national cemeteries. There are American atheists there. There are American Jews there. And other non-christians. You owe your freedoms to them too.

Old 09-07-2015, 09:52 AM

6,393 posts, read 4,115,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Just because you don't know what a false religion is doesn't mean I don't, and I do know how to tell the difference. And, I'm sorry, but Islam is a false religion and a cult.

The facts that make Islam a false religion is that it was founded by a lunatic pedophile nearly 700 years after Christ went to the cross, who claimed special revelation from Allah who told him that he was a prophet.

Christ warned about such false prophets that were to come, and in fact said that many would come, deceiving many.

Roman Catholicism is another false religion, but that's a debate for the Religion forum.
Haha, this is too precious

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Yet you have NOTHING factual to support your otherwise baseless allegation, eh?

I'm sorry but all you've offered is your own O-P-I-N-I-O-N, nothing else.

The reality is the needless deaths and suffering caused by the "My God is better than your God" BS is a black stain on human history.
Eh??

Well, I guess if study constitutes "opinion" then you are right.

You're entitled to your opinion. Bye.

9,884 posts, read 10,975,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
Hey OP, ever heard of the First Amendment?
First Amendment:
"Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;..."
When did Congress pass a law requiring those stickers on those police cars?
Could it be that the cops driving the cars want them there, thus exercising their "free exercise thereof"?
Just something to think about, for those capable of thinking.

Old 09-07-2015, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
In other words, only MY religion is the one true religion. And only people who belong to MY religion, i.e., Christians, get to make that determination about YOUR religion or ANYONE ELSE's religion.

This poster shows exactly why religion and government need to be kept far, far apart.

Dear Lord, please save us from your followers.
This is not the religion forum. This is about the myth of "separation of church and state.

Old 09-07-2015, 09:56 AM

Do you have anything to contribute to the topic posted? If not, bye.

Old 09-07-2015, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwruckman View Post
No they do not. The Holy Qu'ran states many times that Jew and Christians who are the children of Abraham and keep GOD's Shar'ia given to Moses are to be respected and our the brothers and sisters of Muslims. These people are not Godless infidels and are called the People of the BOOK which makes up many passages in the Qu'ran. They are to be left in peace unless they raise a hand to defile and corrupt the Faithful. Which Americans, Europeans and even Russians in their childish disregard for others have done.
Laughable. You're dead wrong. Take it to the religion forum.

Old 09-07-2015, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
All religions are false in regards to their claims about the existence of a deity.
So says you.

Old 09-07-2015, 10:00 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
This is not the religion forum. This is about the myth of "separation of church and state.
You're the one who claimed that your religion is the only true religion and someone else's is not legitimate. It's zealots like you that the founding fathers were protecting the country from when they wrote the first amendment.

Old 09-07-2015, 10:02 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,330,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
The First was written exactly and precisely to keep the government from being the enforcement arm of Christians.
1. The First does not mention Christians.

2. Jefferson's letter to the Danbury Baptists, however, containing the famous "wall of separation" reference which so many people mistakenly believe to be part of the Constitution, was written to assure those men that no Christian denomination would have the government's support to dominate all other Christian denominations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies