Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2015, 09:20 AM

6,104 posts, read 5,998,413 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
If the Dearborn police put "In Allah we trust" you would take a totally different stance, which makes you yet another hypocritical Christian
If a coin or police car had "In Allah we trust" it would mean exactly the same thing as "In God we trust" because Allah is the Arabic word GOD for as Muslims know the ONE TRUE GOD, the GOD of Adam, Noah, Abraham (The father of Many Nations included we (The people driven into the deserts of Arabia to be purified by the blazing sun ) who are the most obedient nation of GOD) Mosses the Law Giver and the prophet who gave the faithful the Sha'ria (The Arabic word for THE LAW ) David and Solomon, Iesus and Mohammed , has NO NAME. Allah is not a name .

Old 09-07-2015, 09:20 AM

68,349 posts, read 54,477,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
In the first place, Islam is a false religion.
Did we all miss a bulletin somewhere granting you the power to determine just what constitutes a 'real' religion?

Just what are the facts, NOT opinions or beliefs, that make Islam a 'false' religion?

Old 09-07-2015, 09:29 AM

25,857 posts, read 16,560,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Really? All American soldiers, past and present, were/are christians?

America has always been a group project. Most of us know that, even if you don't.
You're right, only like 99%. But the 1% are really vocal and loud for sure.

Old 09-07-2015, 09:30 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,338,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Did we all miss a bulletin somewhere granting you the power to determine just what constitutes a 'real' religion?

Just what are the facts, NOT opinions or beliefs, that make Islam a 'false' religion?
Just because you don't know what a false religion is doesn't mean I don't, and I do know how to tell the difference. And, I'm sorry, but Islam is a false religion and a cult.

The facts that make Islam a false religion is that it was founded by a lunatic pedophile nearly 700 years after Christ went to the cross, who claimed special revelation from Allah who told him that he was a prophet.

Christ warned about such false prophets that were to come, and in fact said that many would come, deceiving many.

Roman Catholicism is another false religion, but that's a debate for the Religion forum.

Old 09-07-2015, 09:30 AM

6,104 posts, read 5,998,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Allah beliefs are different.. they are taught to destroy Christians and Jews. Why do you think they hate us and want to destroy us? Those that take their beliefs to the extreme..
No they do not. The Holy Qu'ran states many times that Jew and Christians who are the children of Abraham and keep GOD's Shar'ia given to Moses are to be respected and our the brothers and sisters of Muslims. These people are not Godless infidels and are called the People of the BOOK which makes up many passages in the Qu'ran. They are to be left in peace unless they raise a hand to defile and corrupt the Faithful. Which Americans, Europeans and even Russians in their childish disregard for others have done.

Old 09-07-2015, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Just because you don't know what a false religion is doesn't mean I don't, and I do know how to tell the difference. And, I'm sorry, but Islam is a false religion and a cult.
Yet you have NOTHING factual to support your otherwise baseless allegation, eh?

I'm sorry but all you've offered is your own O-P-I-N-I-O-N, nothing else.

The reality is the needless deaths and suffering caused by the "My God is better than your God" BS is a black stain on human history.

Old 09-07-2015, 09:37 AM

5,998 posts, read 3,740,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
And Christian soldiers fought and died so you would have the right to speak that mind of yours in public. Something maybe we should reevaluate.
So every soldier that has died for the US was Christian? Each and every one? I'd like to see the data that corroborates this statement.

Old 09-07-2015, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
So every soldier that has died for the US was Christian? Each and every one? I'd like to see the data that corroborates this statement.
Well, the soldiers we fought to gain our freedoms probably were, coming from a nation with a State Religion and all, although someone will no doubt claim it was a false religion they followed.

Old 09-07-2015, 09:41 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,782,621 times
Quote:
In the first place, Islam is a false religion.
All religions are false in regards to their claims about the existence of a deity.

Old 09-07-2015, 09:41 AM

5,998 posts, read 3,740,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
You're right, only like 99%. But the 1% are really vocal and loud for sure.
Again, provide the data to back up your claim.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies