Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2015, 03:56 PM

23,548 posts, read 17,219,108 times

Advertisements

Whenever I hear some pol justifying bring illegals out into the open so they can report crimes without fear of reprisal, I get apoplectic.

Consider that Detroit for example has something like a 90% unsolved murder rate because the community is on street gang law where no one rats out anyone, no matter the crime.

So illegal aliens, especially those that live in gang controlled communities are suddenly going to rat out perps because the feds won't send them back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what BS are we being fed...and more perplexing is why no one, repub or media calls these charlatans on this big lie.

Like someone should say to HRC....please take a moment and reconsider your response. I'll give you 5 minutes to try and come up with something believable. Take your time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2015, 04:08 PM

12,973 posts, read 15,798,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Whenever I hear some pol justifying bring illegals out into the open so they can report crimes without fear of reprisal, I get apoplectic.

Consider that Detroit for example has something like a 90% unsolved murder rate because the community is on street gang law where no one rats out anyone, no matter the crime.

So illegal aliens, especially those that live in gang controlled communities are suddenly going to rat out perps because the feds won't send them back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what BS are we being fed...and more perplexing is why no one, repub or media calls these charlatans on this big lie.

Like someone should say to HRC....please take a moment and reconsider your response. I'll give you 5 minutes to try and come up with something believable. Take your time.
Silliness...simple right wing straw man.

You regularize the status of the illegal immigrants because there is no other rational outcome. If you don't the problem continues, we strengthen the gray and black markets and effectively invite more illegals to come here.

Present anti- resistance simply moves the problem further into the future. And continues to run the risk it will worsen significantly as the US economy improves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies