Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2015, 04:10 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,645 times

Advertisements

So many Infidel young girls will be raped by Muslims with the influx of Muslim refugees into Europe.
Muhammad was a rapist, and Muslims have to follow his example.
Sina's Challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9cid-8eW3g
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2015, 04:19 PM

1,761 posts, read 1,714,046 times
I just marvel at how different two cultures could be. The Muslim culture could seem to be summed up in one phrase. If it's fun, you can't do it. I was raised in a very conservative Christian denomination and I thought they were repressed people....and the Muslim culture is 100 times more repressive.

I gather they demand the women show no skin because you can't possible teach your sons to respect women and their wishes. I guess women aren't valued very highly anyway, so that's how it all works out. If a women is raped, it's her fault is the general idea I get from what I've read over the years. The boy gets a slap on the wrist...and the girl gets lashed or stoned or an honor killing is done by her father. You can't even make this horrible stuff up, and yet it exists in the modern day. It's like some of these cultures haven't advanced from thousands of years ago in their babaric thoughts and practices.

In the West, we've traditionally been much more open about all manner of things. I like it that way. We have our own problems with race and gender, but the worst western country is far better than the best predominantly Muslim country in civil rights and respecting each persons ability to be who they wish to be.

I cannot imagine living in such a repressive culture. And I too would object if a dictate went out about some immigrents/refugrees moving in and my "voluntary" cooperation was asked to dress and show no skin because the immigrent boys couldn't control themselves due to their cultural and religious upbringing. If they cannot adopt the host countries social mores and social customs....than stay out ! If their culture is so good....why is it the center of such trouble all over the world it seems ? We don't need to import disfunction and adherients to repressive religious rules....especially when I'm asked to accomodate them. Perhaps they should accomodate me when in my backyard ?

I read something earlier today that kind of rings with me. Tolerance of intolerance is not a virture....it's suicide.

Old 09-09-2015, 04:23 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,397,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Not really.

It's one school. The government didn't issue the order. One school did. What are the politics of the school's principal? Could he be very nationalistic? Could he be opposed to accepting refugees? Could he be trying to spread fear and anger?
The principle being nationalistic or opposed to accepting refugees are not arguments. Being aware of immigrant rape statistics is not spreading fear and anger. It's common sense safety.

Old 09-09-2015, 04:26 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
From another article..he's not anti-refugee.
He's actually going PC.

Bavarian school warns girls should dress
"The Syrian citizens are mainly Muslims and speak Arabic. The refugees are marked by their own culture. Because our school is directly next to where they are staying, modest clothing should be adhered to. Revealing tops or blouses, shorts or miniskirts could lead to misunderstandings," Thalhammer added as quoted by the Local.

In addition, the school asked to refrain absolutely from "direct eyeballing, ogling or taking pictures."

"Derogatory or racial remarks cannot be tolerated in any way," the letter concluded.

Old 09-09-2015, 04:28 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,397,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by viceversa View Post
Funny, cause over 80% of pedophiles here in America are whites.
How about a government source, delineated by Hispanic and non-Hispanic Whites? Should we now cart out the rape statistics by race and inter-racial rape? And we'll also do it by percentage of racial population to avoid the type of incomplete information that your provided.

Old 09-09-2015, 04:30 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,291,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
From another article..he's not anti-refugee.
He's actually going PC.

Bavarian school warns girls should dress
"The Syrian citizens are mainly Muslims and speak Arabic. The refugees are marked by their own culture. Because our school is directly next to where they are staying, modest clothing should be adhered to. Revealing tops or blouses, shorts or miniskirts could lead to misunderstandings," Thalhammer added as quoted by the Local.

In addition, the school asked to refrain absolutely from "direct eyeballing, ogling or taking pictures."

"Derogatory or racial remarks cannot be tolerated in any way," the letter concluded.
Let there be misunderstanding.

Let them be informed we don't keep our women covered and away from society.

Let them understand that if they want to live here they are the ones who must change their ways.

Otherwise go back to your third world **** hole home you will not fight for.

Old 09-09-2015, 04:31 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,645 times
As an example, Muslims are only 5% of UK's population but commit 91% of the rapes of underage girls. These Infidel underage girls are abused, tortured, and raped by Muslim men, who then pass them around other Muslim men as toys to play with. Infidels are sub-humans to them.

http://lawandfreedomfoundation.org/w...05-03-2014.pdf

In the small city of Rotherham alone, 1400 Infidel girls were raped by Muslim gangs.

Rotherham: In the face of such evil, who is the racist now? - Telegraph

Old 09-09-2015, 04:40 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by viceversa View Post
Funny, cause over 80% of pedophiles here in America are whites.
Bet you didn't know most are young men dating 17 yr old girls......there is a war on young white men, attaching sex abuse for life to their record, for dating a girl 2 yrs younger than them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Muslims have to follow the example of their prophet Muhammad, who was a rapist among other wonderful things.

The little Infidel girls will have to cover up, otherwise the Muhammad within Muslims will arise.

Sina's Challenge
This was interesting, one can only hope this is moving fast........Muslims are waking up and leaving Islam like never before. A spiritual and intellectual revolution is underway. This is the century of enlightenment of the benighted Muslims. The giant is finally awakening. The days of Islam are numbered. This demon of hate and ignorance will be slain by the hands of its own primary victims

Old 09-09-2015, 04:42 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,291,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
As an example, Muslims are only 5% of UK's population but commit 91% of the rapes of underage girls. These Infidel underage girls are abused, tortured, and raped by Muslim men, who then pass them around other Muslim men as toys to play with. Infidels are sub-humans to them.

http://lawandfreedomfoundation.org/w...05-03-2014.pdf

In the small city of Rotherham alone, 1400 Infidel girls were raped by Muslim gangs.

Rotherham: In the face of such evil, who is the racist now? - Telegraph
The fact that they are still 5% of the population shows how patheticly weak western civilization has become.

Old 09-09-2015, 04:49 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times
Default Little girls ordered to Cover up! Refugee temptation

The Amygdalans are coming!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_1jkLxhh20
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies