Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2015, 03:25 PM

137 posts, read 125,011 times

Advertisements

A made up group fighting another made up group. America is getting desperate. We just need an excuse to blame on all the dead civilians we murdered. ISIS did it or alCIAda did it.

Old 09-12-2015, 03:49 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,551,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by viceversa View Post
A made up group fighting another made up group. America is getting desperate. We just need an excuse to blame on all the dead civilians we murdered. ISIS did it or alCIAda did it.
Some believe the first Muslim terrorist Muhammad was made up by America too, not realizing America didnt even exist then.
Sina's Challenge

Old 09-12-2015, 09:24 PM

6,711 posts, read 4,364,970 times
"Muslims are always fighting other Muslims who they perceive as less Muslim than them".

A real premiss in a people that never ends well.

Old 09-14-2015, 09:35 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,949,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsthomas View Post
"Muslims are always fighting other Muslims who they perceive as less Muslim than them".

A real premiss in a people that never ends well.
I never really understood this. I thought if you were muslim you would just be on the same side, but I guess it is a divided religion . Theres the "peaceful type" and the "violence type"

Old 09-14-2015, 09:38 AM

20,101 posts, read 16,032,814 times
Isolationism is sounding better all the time.

Old 09-14-2015, 10:01 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,909,706 times
Im sure our dumb arses will arm/support one of them...sigh

Old 09-14-2015, 10:31 AM

23,769 posts, read 28,875,608 times
our scientists, engineers and construction people need to get on the ball and build a giant glass jar that we can put these two groups into.

Old 09-14-2015, 11:01 AM

15,501 posts, read 16,983,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
I never really understood this. I thought if you were muslim you would just be on the same side, but I guess it is a divided religion . Theres the "peaceful type" and the "violence type"
Islam is a very confusing concept to non-Muslims. It is not organized in the manner Western religions are and is a very individual system. We have no ordained clergy. We have no such thing as membership. Performing Islam is an individual action. A Muslim is simply a person who performs the action of Islam(Full Submission to God). This is very similar to when Jesus(a.s.) said Matthew 19:21: Jesus said to him, "If you wish to be complete, go and sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me."

Which is virtually an act of Islam, except we word it as: God(swt) commanded: "If you wish to be complete, go and sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me." a personal relationship and following of God(swt) no clergy, no Church building, nothing required except the personal commitment to strive in doing our best to follow God(swt) There is no membership in an organization.

We are not to follow any earthly religious leader unless we our self have verified what they say, is in accordance with what God(swt) asks of us.

Basically, when you have an organized group, with a central leader They probably are not following Islam as most of us do not believe we will have a central leadership until the coming of the Mehdi and the return of Jesus(a.s.) At which tine they will defeat the anti-Christ and form the next and final kingdom (caliphate) Caliphate is simply the Arabic word for Kingdom, but specifically a Kingdom under the leadership of a person ordained by God(a.s.) and accepted as such by all Muslims (People who perform Islam) worldwide. Those of us that follow the Sunni Path believe that will require the earthly return of the Messiah.

Old 09-14-2015, 11:03 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,949,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
our scientists, engineers and construction people need to get on the ball and build a giant glass jar that we can put these two groups into.
Why a glass jar? Just enclose them into one island or land mass... Just give them all the weapons they need.. They'll finish themselves off

Old 09-14-2015, 10:41 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,875,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by viceversa View Post
Maybe, it's our leader getting desperate or do you still think it's Americans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky2balive View Post
Im sure our dumb arses will arm/support one of them...sigh
We will just bring them here......ISIS has a plan and President Obama does not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies