Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2015, 03:49 PM

884 posts, read 716,438 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post

Reed, lets take the second link you provided real quick. Of the 13 comparisons on that chart only 1 Reed, do you hear me, only ONE do both religions agree on. What is wrong with you dude? Do you even read the crap you throw out there?

Come on man, there are a lot of very educated people on this forum and you will need to work a lot harder than this. I am not wasting anymore time here sir.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2015, 03:50 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,360,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
It's about time. It would be much easier and cheaper to send UN troops into Syria to protect the Syrian civilians. And send all these back.

This is exactly the solution I would prefer too, but unfortunately the UN is useless and dysfunctional. What is really needed is a new international body, perhaps based on NATO, to go in and restore order in lands that go out of control such that toddlers end up washed up on shores.

The international community should move in on such Mid East and African countries to protect these children, just as Child Protective Services would intervene into a family of crackheads or meth-heads subjecting their kids to starvation, abuse, etc.

Old 09-13-2015, 03:52 PM

2,727 posts, read 2,834,136 times
It's pretty easy to spot what leader of a western country is the biggest sucker - why accept a million people who will be a drain on your economy when Uncle Sam and Brother Barrack will?

You have idiots in this country like this woman on msnbc this morning (Melissa Harris perry show) that claims the right is racists nd fear mongering about Iran bc she was there's nd the people were nice. That was her refute to their leader wanting to eradicate America).

Old 09-13-2015, 04:04 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvmycountry View Post
Lets just say we are hell bent for leather. (sorry another thread/song.) Hell bent on world domination, I don't think we are killing citizens for not conforming are we?
LOL...oh, i can think of a few countries that might disagree...

Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Guatemala, El Salvador, Cuba, Haiti, Indonesia, Chile, Syria, Congo, Dominican Republic, South Vietnam, Nicaragua...etc. You think those operations were bloodless?

Yeah...right. We've killed plenty of people.
Quote:
You keep that belief/attitude you have and it wont be for long. And that is no joke..
Or what?

I'm gonna keep it for the rest of my life. And no one can do a damn thing about it...

And yeah...what you said IS A JOKE.

Old 09-13-2015, 04:16 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,165,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Germany announced on Sunday that it was invoking emergency powers to start protecting its borders, seemingly reaching a point of overload after greeting with open arms tens of thousands of migrants pouring into Europe, and urging other European nations to do the same.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/14/wo...t-crisis.html?

Hooray for Germany.

Syrian refugees should have always been steered toward Turkey, Jordan, Egypt, Tunisia, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon and the Persian Gulf States instead of Europe.

Old 09-13-2015, 04:31 PM

500 posts, read 319,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
The stark reality of celebrating Octoberfest amidst the hordes of "refugees" urinating and defecating in their streets has finally dawned on the people of Munich!

We have friends living there who are saying that they are appalled by the absolute filth created by the huge mobs.

Old 09-13-2015, 04:33 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,165,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Can this be blamed on the inaction of the Obama Administration?
Of course, it can, and should be.

I keep explaining US Geo-Political Strategy, but none of you seem to grasp it.

Syria must be pacified before the US moves on Iran.

Obama was smuggling guns to Syrian rebels through Turkey, which is how Ambassador Stevens got killed at Benghazi.

The Obama Administration knew or should have known that it's constant interference in the conflict in Syria, in conjunction with the debut of ISIS would have created a refugee problem.

Obama should have had Muslim States on-board with a plan to accept the refugees.

Old 09-13-2015, 04:36 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,536,243 times
Quote:
Reed, lets take the second link you provided real quick. Of the 13 comparisons on that chart only 1 Reed, do you hear me, only ONE do both religions agree on. What is wrong with you dude? Do you even read the crap you throw out there?

Come on man, there are a lot of very educated people on this forum and you will need to work a lot harder than this. I am not wasting anymore time here sir.
Fair enough on the second link, still it does connect the two. The first one even more so. Some FYI here you can't have the same God & different religion.

Old 09-13-2015, 04:47 PM

3,887 posts, read 4,542,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBentley View Post
The stark reality of celebrating Octoberfest amidst the hordes of "refugees" urinating and defecating in their streets has finally dawned on the people of Munich!

We have friends living there who are saying that they are appalled by the absolute filth created by the huge mobs.
I feel kind of bad that this made me chuckle...

I guess it doesn't take much to make a feel good moment turn on it's head when faced with reality though.

Old 09-13-2015, 05:03 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
I'm not sure why the Germans didn't realize that if you start feeding stray cats, you end up with a lot more stray cats. Now they have had to close their borders due to the hordes trying to get in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies